Is "AGENDA 21" More Important Than "GLOBAL WARMING"?

12 posts / 0 new

What I am asking is: Is man made global warming worth it to achieve the goals of The United Nations AGENDA 21 program?

I have read a lot about AGENDA 21 and I see this as being the "BE ALL, END ALL" for the globalist. AGENDA 21 is the endgame scenario.

Achieving the goals of AGENDA 21 would be "winning".

So if man made global warming wipes out 6 billion people... would it be worth it?

Is AGENDA 21 a process that would lead to the end of Global Warming? Or is Global Warming a process that would lead to the completion of AGENDA 21?

I have made my thoughts very clear on this subject.

If someone else has a different point of view... please explain what it is that I have gotten "wrong".

Like the bible says, "Correct a wise man, and he will thank you. Correct a fool, and he will become angry."

I want to be a "WISE MAN". So if I am in need of "correcting"... I will listen.

I promise. I give you my word. If someone else out there has information that I need to know... than it's your duty as a good steward of this planet to give it to me.

I will listen. I promise you, I will listen.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Comments

The United Nations has become highly corrupt. The idea that Global Warming is caused by CO2 has been disavowed by the godfather of Global Warming in the year 2000 but the media keeps pushing for the lucrative "carbon trading market" (Lucrative to banksters and corporatists)......Top Climate Scientist, James Hansen, Admits Global Warming is Not Man-Made -- Hansen says global warming of late 20th century was NOT due to CO2 or fossil fuel burning. In a paper published in PNAS in 2000, Hansen argues that "rapid warming in recent decades has been driven mainly by non-CO2 greenhouse gases... not by the products of fossil fuel burning, CO2 and aerosols..." Furthermore, Hansen correctly points out "The growth rate of non-CO2 greenhouse gases has declined in the past decade." The summary of the paper states, "Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gases: These gases are probably the main cause of observed global warming, with CH4 [methane] causing the largest net climate forcing." -- Hansen's use of the word "probably" is an admission that he's unsure about methane, as he should be since methane represents an extremely tiny 0.0000017 mole fraction of the atmosphere and contributes almost nothing to the posited 'greenhouse' effect.

http://tomnelson.blogspot.com/2011/09/ian-chubb-warmest-decade-we-have-e...

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2238/601/Top_Climate_Scientist,_James_Han...

hsaive's picture
hsaive

The main goals of Agenda 21 are to control pollution, starvation and environmental destruction on a global scale. The John Birch Society strongly opposes it. That's all I need to know.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

As a formulaic subset of the UN's Global Environmental Outlook, Agenda 21 was a way for what remain essentially anarchistic nation states to come together and voluntarily look at what science is showing us is taking place on the planet environmentally -- that's the GEO part -- and then through Agenda 21 you get to the part where these anarchistic entities democratically try to come up with an umbrella format (i.e., a management programme) that each nation can implement voluntarily through it's own governing policies and thereby can voluntarily participate in a shared global vision of practices that might help save the biosphere of the planet from the human species, which has essentially become more of a viral cancer than a benevolent species within the entirety of the planet's complex biosphere.

Implementation

The commission on Sustainable Development acts as a high level forum on sustainable development and has acted as preparatory committee for summits and sessions on the implementation of Agenda 21. The United Nations Division for Sustainable Development acts as the secretariat to the Commission and works 'within the context of' Agenda 21.

Implementation by member states remains essentially voluntary.

Meanwhile, we have a cadre of extremely powerful self interested individuals and their easily programmed admirer/followers/wannabe-rich-themselves who are doing everything they can to ignore the following warnings which continue to come in from scientist all over the planet:

Apocalypse Soon: Has Civilization Passed the Environmental Point of No Return?

World on the Edge: How to Prevent Environmental and Economic Collapse

Green decline 'may bring irreversible change'

Many of the practices involved require the implementation of government regulations and other policies that could inhibit laissez faire free market capitalism, otherwise known as global neoliberalism. That's essentially why many conservatives see it as a conspiracy, a plot, by the UN. Because conservatives tend to be authoritarian followers for the most part and their leaders are the less than one percent of the planet that want to own and control everything.

The fact is, the UN has about as much governing power to implement any of this as the Articles of Confederation had to govern the newly formed United States after our own war of Independence freed us of from British rule. The Articles didn't last very long because it became obvious in less than a decade that minimal government of that kind might as well be no government when it comes to coordinating any national policy. And that is essentially what conservative corporatists want today. A minimal, toothless governing structure so their tyrannical, sociopathic entities -- their privately-owned corporate tyrannies -- can continue to act like a virulent cancer on the planet and destroy life for all of us in the name of their selfish monopolistic corporate goals.

.ren's picture
.ren

Agenda 21 is an old document. It reads like it was put together by a "cluster f*ck" who put some outrageous things in because they though no one would actually read it and that one way to know was put things in that would flag someone actually reading it. If you've ever been on a steering committee as I have you sometimes do this just to see if the rest of the group reads it. If they do then you toss that stuff out. None of the rest of the group must have read it. LOL

There is a woman here in the Bay Area running an organization to oppose Agenda 21. She is not a conservative but a progressive from Sonoma. But my bet if Agenda 21 ever comes up in city council meetings it gets laughed at as dated and wacky.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

I just read Agenda 21. To my eye the only functional part of the resolution was this:

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda21_02.shtml

To put it simply, it is a call to third world industrialization and "free trade", obscured by a fog of empty references to "sustainability". The last 20 years has proven beyond any sane doubt that that is the quickest route to mass suicide.

doh1304's picture
doh1304

Thanks for the input, fellas. Like I said... I promise to listen.

I have found a very disturbing/informative video from a former IMF president giving a speech infront of some University.

I'll link to it and give you my thoughts. I gotta go pay some bills. (I figure I should pay them off while I still can!)

I'll try to post it later tonight.

Thanks again.

Fletcher Christian

Wow.....I lOVE how you put that into words especially the part...."A minimal, toothless governing structure so their tyrannical, sociopathic entities -- their privately-owned corporate tyrannies-- can continue to act like a virulent cancer on the planet and destroy life for all of us in the name of their selfish monopolistic corporate goals." WOW.....I had to catch my breath after reading that! YOU GO .ren!!! SOCK IT TO THEM!!!

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

Agenda 21 is alive and well and I heard mention of it by several of those who spoke at the recent RIO+20. In the area of food, if you like the type of self-defined "sustainable agriculture and development "future that Monsanto and similar are laying out then you'll love agenda 21

EdBourgeois's picture
EdBourgeois

This is a video of a former World Bank President, James D. Wolfensjohn. He was President of the World Bank from 1995 to 2005.

I was not NEARLY as clued into the global culture back then as I am now. The Seatlle brew-ha-ha made news and then I "slowly" started my eventual waking up process.

This guy speaks very calmly and and matter of factly about some severe RACIAL, ETHICAL, ELITIST CLASS motives to his upper class agenda.

He doesn't out right say... START KILLING PEOPLE! I'm sure he saves that for cocktail parties like "The Bohemian Grove."

It's HIS words. Not mine or ANYONE else's. I find it quite chilling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOwZwkhFemQ

He's clearly talking about the reduction of population to MAINTAIN control... not feeding people.

Fletcher Christian

It's really a CAFO type system for people.

EdBourgeois's picture
EdBourgeois

OK... I had to look up CAFO.

It stands for "Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations".

So for people that are learning... LIKE ME... it's basically CAFO for humans. Do I have that correct?

If I do understand that correctly, then it makes sense (to me, at least).

It's "The Hunger Games".

Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.