Any Recommendations for small donor contributions?

1 post / 0 new

There are so many canidates and movements asking for money any recommrendations to prioritize small contributions of $5-$20.

for someone who does believe this is a hugely transitional time defining america's soul but not much $ to personally effect change.

fixed income without at lot of space to the fixed part. in other wiords i sacrafice for what i give. i wish i was this involved in politics before i was on a fixed income (money no time, time no money) when it wasn't such a sacrifice of something else to contribute. But there wasn't as much need either. I really believe that citizens united has to be changed, by an ammendment or what ever?. I believe in the consumer protections of Elizabeth Warren. I'm in WI and i believe in Russ Feingold....have already donated much for the recall last year. Much is relative, much is for me, likely not as much for me before i was on a fixed income.

there is sherod brown asking for donations to fund his movement against citizen united, Move to Ammend,there is a PAC to elect democrats to the senate, there is the dnc, both state and national.

i'm thinking the most practical for me is to follow the representative chain to me and the other states will have to do the same.

Wi dem congressman(Jamie wall), Wi senator(Tammy Baldwin), President Obama & Russ Feingold Progressive United Pac to deal with all other issues(repeal of citizen united, getting dems in senate, elizabeth warren consumer protedtion, ect.)

Lynn2009

Currently Chatting

We Need to Stop Worshipping Cops

If you protest police brutality and you don’t protest police deaths, then you’re a hypocrite.

That’s what conservatives have been saying ever since two New York City cops were murdered Saturday in an apparent revenge attack for the killings of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.