Bilderberg 2012 Pictures:

10 posts / 0 new

Bilderberg 2012 Pictures:

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2012-photos

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

Oh my ..... you have actual pictures of wealthy and powerful people in fancy cars getting together in the name of increasing their wealth and power. Say it ain't so!!!

Hurry up, tell Dr. Paul to put on his cape and defend us with his magic Libertarian ray gun.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Or maybe we can just let them have their power trip and put all of America under martial law and you can watch future generations being shoved into FEMA Camps while the Globalists establish their North America Union.

Future in a FEMA Camp OH-BOY !!!!!

Yes let's stay on the philosophical progressive denial route while history goes on all around us.

DENIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

I wonder why most of the powerful and wealthy people in these photographs look like they are suffering from hemomhoids.

Sacramento Dave's picture
Sacramento Dave

Power is always given never taken ,it is we who have all the power we just do not want to have the responsibility for it .In the past we have traded our power for something perhaps it was safety ,security or a promise of a better life.

True power is getting what you want.When the will of we the people is sufficient it will not matter how strong the government or religion is they will fall ,as soon as those who were oppressed decided that they were not living a better life they took back the power and said enough no further the oppression stops.Where the people have still not gathered the will or the strength to do that ,the oppression continues.

Now the time has come to take back the planet and share all our power because power is a line not a pyramid ,how do we do this ,the gentlest of revolutions the first step is to achieve critical mass around some idea,s A NEW CULTURAL STORY FOR HUMANITY FOR BELIEFS CREATE BEHAVIORS and if the behaviors that we are witnessing at the moment are something that is not working for life ,we have to put in the adaption .

New beliefs create new on the ground experience and behaviors,did you no that the human race is still a very primitive species ,a look in any newspaper could tell you that....

A start check out The Global Conversation .com.

humanitys team's picture
humanitys team

I'll give serious consideration to this Bilderberg stuff when I see proof that their meetings are attended by the Koch brothers and the Walton family.

Art's picture
Art

I want to say a little bit about what I'm thinking. I think Ren's analysis of democracy's Plan A coming to an end is probably right. I think America is becoming a police state. I think that when people see bad things happening, they tend to look for evidence of a larger intelligence at work. For many, religion satisfies this need. For a very excitable few, a Bilderberg conspiracy is just the ticket. For that matter, the Bilderberg thing could be considered as a kind of a religion. Plenty of suggestive evidence. No proof.

We can all see (if we care to look) how these things are happening by reading the newspapers. It's a mass psychology kind of thing. These kinds of phenomenae have happened before without a central global authority. The full dynamics are often decipherable only in retrospect. They are too huge to wrap your mind around all at once (at least for me).

It just isn't necessary for there to be a Bilderberg conspiracy to make these things comprehensable. One need look no further than known entities to understand what is happening. It's all there, for people who care to honestly assess the known facts and can take it all in. It's very difficult.

Like with any religious zealotries, there will be a lot of subsidiary auras springing up to bolster the belief. (Stuff like FEMA re-education camps). Most of all, such a belief has the added benefit of relieving ordinary people from their own personal responsibility in our predicament. "I didn't do anything wrong. I only voted for my favorite candidate. All I cared about was abortion. God (the Bilderbergs) is causing all this".

There is so much that could be said. I think this is enough for today.

Art's picture
Art
Quote antikakistocrat:

Or maybe we can just let them have their power trip and put all of America under martial law and you can watch future generations being shoved into FEMA Camps while the Globalists establish their North America Union.

Future in a FEMA Camp OH-BOY !!!!!

Yes let's stay on the philosophical progressive denial route while history goes on all around us.

DENIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEMA camp SMEEMA camp. If someone wants to take me away to a camp, they had better be armed. Cause I am.

rigel1's picture
rigel1
Quote antikakistocrat: Or maybe we can just let them have their power trip and put all of America under martial law

Actually, I saw some rich people drive a car down the freeway yesterday. Should I have gotten out and waved a sign?

Rich people actually are all over the place. They go to New York, they have fancy Yachts, they go to ski resorts, Hotels, upscale parties. Many vacation in the Hamptons.

Should we make signs for them too?

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Sorry your post got caught by the "hemorrhoids" spam filter, Dave, we've had loads of spam offering treatments for the condition.

SueN's picture
SueN

Currently Chatting

Largest Climate March Ever!

On Sunday, the world's largest climate march took over New York City. In addition to the 400,000 people who showed up to demand change in the Big Apple, hundreds of thousands more joined events in at least 156 counties. From London to Rio to Melbourne to New York, people around the world joined together to demand action on climate change.