Did Albert Einstein really say this?

4 posts / 0 new

If you run naked around a tree at a speed of 185,999 miles a second, there is a distinct possibility of porking yourself. Or, you can vote republican to obtain the exact same effect.

This was sent to me in a e-mail and I found it interesting enough to pass it along. I'm sure the regressive trolls around here won't like it but who really cares?

I enjoy a funny as much as everyone else does especially when it's about a certain group of people I have no use for..

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

Comments

No he did not. That is ok. I like the How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb jokes.

Capital.0's picture
Capital.0

I like how many conservatives does it take to screw in a men's airport restroom jokes.

chilidog

Quote Capital.0:

No he did not. That is ok. I like the How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb jokes.

We're too evolved to bother anymore. We encourage alternative lighting that rarely needs replacement. We leave the dumb lightbulb screwing to you Neanderthals.

Pierpont's picture
Pierpont

Currently Chatting

Green World Rising

In two previous videos narrated by Leonard DiCaprio and available over at GreenWorldRising.org, we’ve seen the dangers that global warming and climate change present for our planet and the human race.