How Fox News Edits An Obama Clip ... from MediaMatters

4 posts / 0 new

Again, Faux news has been caught red handed selectively editing a news clip to make it more palatable to their lesser informed audience. This is old news to some, but to others, it may be the first time you have seen it done. This time, Faux News edited a clip of President Obama's speech at a June 26 campaign event in Atlanta.

Fair and balanced ? Far from it. If the "Liberal Media" is caught doing this, conservatives would and have jumped all over the offenders ... why is this the only place I have seen this occurrence mentioned ?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201206270002

miksilvr

Comments

Nice catch but the simple fact is they all do it to some extent. One reason that I watch shows on both sides of the ideological divide.

mjolnir's picture
mjolnir
Quote miksilvr:

Again, Faux news has been caught red handed selectively editing a news clip to make it more palatable to their lesser informed audience. This is old news to some, but to others, it may be the first time you have seen it done. This time, Faux News edited a clip of President Obama's speech at a June 26 campaign event in Atlanta.

Fair and balanced ? Far from it. If the "Liberal Media" is caught doing this, conservatives would and have jumped all over the offenders ... why is this the only place I have seen this occurrence mentioned ?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201206270002

So what should be done about it?

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I don't watch any of that crap anymore. Stories are formatted now to raise eyebrows. It's stupid and shallow. Where have all the professional journalists gone?

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.