If the Supreme Court can pass bad laws,why aren`t we using "reverse logic" with these bad laws? The "OWS/99% Corporation"!

3 posts / 0 new

If corporations is human,our protests should be people breaking the law as "corporations"! OWS/99% should incorporate themselfs and then start "occupying"!! If the crazies on the Supreme Court stop national health care,all protesters should go to hospital emergency rooms as corporations. If the 1% can play these stupid games,why not reverse it on them???

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Comments

Sorry man, didn't realize you'd started a thread on pretty much the same topic I did. Your title wasn't descriptive enough so I didn't read the post until now..

Pierpont's picture
Pierpont

Pier,no problem,you`re right about my thread.I like yours better,i have responded to it. It`s good to see we`re on the same page,let's hope more get onbroad.We need more effective protests,we can name homeless camps after these 1% politicians and incorp. the protesters,we can be more effective and be more motivated. Maybe some threads can be done better by others,i think all should feel free to "upgrade" issues without hurting ego's. We all want a better world,right?

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.