As If You Needed 'Another' Reason To Go To "HOOTERS"

1 post / 0 new

I don't know if all of the chains are like the one in my neighborhood.

But the one in "MINE'S" has a huge spot by the bathrooms devoted to all of the local unions in the area.

Pretty cool.

I hope that I just didn't ruin that for them by posting this. I'm serious.

Here's my take on unions... I'd much rather have SOME protection than NO protection. I'd much rather have SOME say in what my workplace does than to have NO say in what my workplace does.

I'm "crossing my fingers" on this... I don't think "Phaedrus76" and "Dr. Econ" can call me names on this one... I'm sure they'll try.

Anyways... If you're going out to have a cold one... Buy an AMERICAN beer, TIP the girls, and have some fun supporting a cool place that IN TURN... supports local unions.

I know we're not supposed to ADVERTISE here... but I don't work for HOOTER'S. I'm not John Boner... Orange isn't my best color! So naturally, I wouldn't look so hot in orange short shorts!

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting

The other way we're subsidizing Walmart...

Most of us know how taxpayers subsidize Walmart's low wages with billions of dollars in Medicaid, food stamps, and other financial assistance for workers. But, did you know that we're also subsidizing the retail giant by paying the cost of their environmental destruction.