I'm amazed anyone is voting for Romney

4 posts / 0 new

He seems like a complete fool to me. Flip flops on practically anything and everything you can think of and sets a pretty bad example for everyone else. It wouldn't matter if he were republican or democrat he's a puppet for wall street and he won't serve anyone unless he's paid to. I'm just amazed people are choosing to vote for him. On that note how did Bush even last 8 years without being impeached? Both of them have something in common. I think they're both big fat LIARS.

WhiteShoePrincess's picture
WhiteShoePrincess

Comments

Even if 90% of the people who will be voting for him know and understand his lies, they will still vote for him for one or more of these reasons:

- Against gay marriage

- Religious fanatic

- He's white

- He has a "Ward Clever" look about him

- He's against Obama in every way

Cubey's picture
Cubey

Every single one of those reasons are idiotic in one form or another. Also, take a look at this. He's not so different from Obama after all. I think at this point you might as well just vote for Obama because at least you know what you're getting with him. Romney is a paid for religious nut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDJEc92d38

WhiteShoePrincess's picture
WhiteShoePrincess

but he's white and NOT a democrat....isn't that enough if you're in the party of prejudice? It sure is for the bigots I work with

MEJ's picture
MEJ

Currently Chatting

GOP Blocks Equal Pay...again.

Just in time for election season, Senate Republicans blocked legislation aimed at closing the gender pay gap. For the third time since 2012, Republicans refused to allow debate on the Paycheck Fairness Act, and reminded women that the GOP doesn't believe in equal pay for equal work.