JERRY SANDUSKY

12 posts / 0 new

Jerry Sandusky is the accused pedophile that was an assistant coach at Penn St.

I'm assuming that he is guilty. The trial is going on now. I base my assumption on what I have personally read. I fully understand due process. I am not a juror on this case. If I were... I wouldn't be communicating on the topic.

If indeed what's being said is true, here's my take on it. (You can substitute Catholic Priest if you like... same difference.)

Jerry Sandusky was allowed ALL ACCESS on the Penn St. campus to molest kids. How did this happen?

It happened because the people of Penn St., and it's fan base, were so FIXATED on the tribal mentality of "winning" that they sold their souls.

They've convinced themselves that the navy and white uniforms are sacred artifacts. They convinced themselves that winning football games is the purpose of their existence. They convinced themselves that bad things are only done by those on the outside of their belief system and outside of their sacred idols and holy shrines. They convinced themselves that athletic ability is far GREATER than intellect or morals.

The concept of winning something that is meaningless is somehow important.

It's SO important that they chose to ignore the consequences. They raised a select few to iconic, God like status in the sole pursuit of winning.

They allowed a select few to act without the rule of law because they were so vain and indifferent.

They tied their identity to those who could "win" to such an extent that they lost their own identity and moral compass.

Sound familiar?

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Comments

Commentary from another non-Juror

Things I don't care for in the coverage:

Using a soft word like "molestation" instead of "rape". He's not accused of having inappropriately fondled a child in a sexual manner - why make it sound like that?

Refering to him as an accused "pedophile" instead of an accused "serial child-rapist". He's not on trial for having an unacted upon attraction to underage persons - why make it sound like that? Pedophilia isn't a crime - Pedophillic Acts are.

Unquestionably Heinous for the Penn State Leadership (what does the word mean) to allow it to continue (whatever their motivation) and the same goes for whatever wears the Law Enforcement hats there, but we can't condemn the fan base since the media did not bother to inform the public about this stuff until recently.

We know that a couple of Pennsylvania Judges were convicted (after many years) of selling children into the prison industrial complex (to increase their privitized profits) and had reportedly "earned" over a $million each in the kick-back scheme - tells us something about how they value children there (commodities not human beings).

Probably same kind of folks that coin and use terms like "human capital".

Rodger97321's picture
Rodger97321

There is a similarity in Penn State football and priests, because Penn State was their religious institution, and football their religion. It's also parallell to a company town, everything centers around the town's business, football..

Sandusky might take himself out as it gets more exposed. I don't know if he's out on bail, or home arrest, but there is a way.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee
Quote douglaslee:

Sandusky . . . . as it gets more exposed.

Interesting choice of words here..... :)

Good observation.

delete jan in iowa

_tv-hardball on Sandusky, with Catholic participation..

Jan,, as far as exposure I meant case details. It could go the way of Clinton, and M Jackson and hear his penis described, and, erect like Anthony Weiner's or not, but in a men's shower, it should be a given, though some of the showers are colder than others.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee
Quote douglaslee:

Jan,, as far as exposure I meant case details. It could go the way of Clinton, and M Jackson and hear his penis described, and, erect like Anthony Weiner's or not, but in a men's shower, it should be a given, though some of the showers are colder than others.

He's gulity based on what he admits. Bringing young boys into the shower with him. Anyone who does this is a sicko. If a grown man is going to shower with anybody it should be limitied to his wife, his girlfriend or his wifes girlfirend.

rigel1's picture
rigel1
Quote douglaslee:

I know that... just kidding with you.

This is a disgusting case and Sandusky should go to jail for a very very long time.

I think Chris Matthews is the most disgusted of all of us. I have never seen a tv guy be so flabergasted by a situation. If it wasn't such a serious subject, he would be comical.

delete jan in iowa

He should be given some of the same treatment he subjected those little boys to with his own penis. Of course it would have to be cut off possibly, I don't know....

camaroman's picture
camaroman

C'mon guys... my point went right over everyone's head. I'm going to chalk this one up to "ME". Since NO ONE seems to have got my message... my "message" must have been to murky to see. My bad.

Here is my point.

The "Sound familiar?" that I was inferring was so many of us get caught up into a "hurray for my side" mentality that lose our moral compass.

The folks at Penn St. held up regular men to an unnatural level and made them Gods.

The Democrats hold up Obama like he's a God.

The Republicans hold up Reagan like he was a God.

Independents hold up Ron Paul like he's a God. Just for the record... On my part, lessen learned.

If you are one of those cats who FLIP OUT and call people racists because they don't agree with you... you are committing the SAME insidious act as Penn St.

If you become enraged and act like a school girl because someone disagrees with the United Nations "Climate Change" position... you are committing the SAME insidious act as Penn St.

If you are unable to control the switch from LOGICAL to ILLOGICAL... you are committing the SAME insidious act as Penn St.

If you are someone who JUSTIFIES an abhorrent act by someone else's abhorrent act (what I call, "The Alan Colmes Technique")... you are committing the SAME insidious act as Penn St.

We point our self righteous fingers at the LUNATICS in the state of Pennsylvania, but we ignore the face that looks back at us in the mirror.

Everybody "slips". But a "slip" should NEVER turn into a "slide".

We HAVE to start learning from our mistakes.

Fletcher Christian

I heard this yesterday that right before Jerry Sandusky anally raped a boy in the shower... he was applying soap to the boys back and said, "I'm the 'Tickle Monster'."

TODAY, THE 15th OF JUNE, 2000 and 12.... I HEREBY WILL FOREVER AND A DAY... REFER TO THE PENN. ST. FOOTBALL TEAM AS THE... (drum roll, please.)

"Penn St. Tickle Monsters".

You should do the same. That way... we'll ALWAYS be aware of a lesson in morals and they will NEVER live down their shame.

Fletcher Christian

Replying to #9 - In our defense, the Heading could have been more helpful to us.

Your point has been well outlined/explained by Spong (and others) as "tribal" behavior.

Post in general: Addendum to #2 and replying to #10:

When a 21+ year old happens to find something sexually appealing about a young teen (female or male) but does nothing - or checks themself once they find out the age - that is pedophilia within our legal structure. [Let's leave those so-called marriages to 12 year old girls out of this discussion.]

When a 21+ year old sets up an NGO to specifically collect large numbers of vulnerable (economically/emotionally disadvantaged) children which facilliates selection, grooming, and positioning for rape with no escape - there can be no doubt as to intent.

And I would add that there also has to be a fair number of people associated with that NGO that knew what was going on and they should be charged as accessories including the MammaBush types that probably thought something like "it really worked out very well for those kids - they were poor, you know."

Rodger97321's picture
Rodger97321

I just re-read my initial post.

I now "TAKE BACK" my re-write. WOW! I'm flip flopping like Barrit Obamney!

Just how else could, "SOUND FAMILIAR" be taken?

I forget just how many simpletons camp out here. Anyone that didn't get my reference the 1st time needs to have their philosophy "SPOON FED" to them.

It's obvious that I was talking about tribalism and the DOPES that willingly give in to it. We've been in a presidential election cycle for 2 years now, right?

The 2 choices aren't choices at all. Yet, people "pretend" that there side is the right side or the lesser of 2 evils.

BULLOCKS!

Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting

A Warren Run Would Change Everything

Over the past few weeks, Elizabeth Warren has emerged as a leader of progressives on Capitol Hill. She led the charge against the part of the CRomnibus that gutted our financial regulations, and she is still fighting the White House over its nomination of bankster Antonio Weiss as Undersecretary of Domestic Finance in the Treasury Department.