LOSER LEAVES TOWN!

37 posts / 0 new

I have had it with the ad hominem attacks on my character.

I am offering an OPEN CHALLENGE to ANYONE that can show where I said that Barack Obama is a Communist.

I am offering an OPEN CHALLENGE to ANYONE that can show where I said that Barack Obama was NOT born in the U.S.

If I am guilty of saying these things... I will NEVER post here again! That is a PROMISE!

Now, if you decide to take me up on my challenge and fail (and you WILL fail) then YOU will NEVER post here again!

I just went over my ENTIRE history of words that I have typed on this message board.

The farthest back that I had ever said a "peep" about Barack Obama's origin story was on April 3, 2012 at 12:03. On a thread that I authored and titled it, "BARRY SOETORO".

In that thread, I stated at least 3 times on that thread that my opinion was that he lied about his nationality so that he could get financial aid easier. (Meaning that he was indeed BORN in the United States and lied about being a foreign citizen.) I also stated on that very same thread that I don't think Obama is a "LEFTY". He reminded me more of Ronald Reagan than that of JFK. (Meaning that since he's not a "lefty", then he cannot be a Communist.) - #1, #3, #14, #24

-----------------

The next occasion that I had something to say anything about a person's origin story was concerning Marco Rubio. I asked could he serve as Vice President if he was born in this country by an illegal immigrant. NOTHING about OBAMA. That's on page 27. - #1

-----------------

On page 21, May 12, 2012 at 6:26 I asked "What theories are you saying shouldn't be addressed?" NO WHERE among the MANY of topics that I bring up, is Barack Obama's birth/origin story.

-------------------

On page 18, May 22, 2012 at 2:41 I made the statement on #16 that "A 'BIRTHER' did NOT make that leaflet. Obama's PRESS AGENT did!" - #16

----------------------

I talked about Obama's birth/origin story was on May 20, 2012 at 6:00. This is the "CLOSEST" that I have ever came to saying something close to that of a "birther"

I stated the following: 'Obama is either born in another country... OR... he himself has LIED about his "origin story" to make things financially easier on himself to get into upper class/high society social ranks. I "think" it's the latter. I HOPE it's the latter... again, I "think" it's the latter. (continued) IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to determine 100% anything about Obama's history. His 1st day, his 1st day... he sealed his past documents.' - #9

I CLEARLY state 2 times that I think he lied about his origin story to get into school. I CLEARLY stated that I HOPED that was the case. I then CLEARLY stated that NO ONE can be 100% certain about ANYTHING in regards to his past because he SEALED his past records. I'll say it again, "NO ONE can be 100% certain about ANYTHING in regards to his past because he SEALED his past records." I am a human being... so I fall into the realm under "NO ONE". If "NO ONE" can be 100%... then certainly I can't be 100% either. I do not have access to his sealed records and neither do you. I did not, have not, and will NEVER say that he was not born in the United States because I don't know. I don't claim to know things that I do not.

----------------------

The last time I said anything about Obama's birth/origin story was on May 21, 2012 at 18:17. I stated, "I am not a 'birther'." - #13

-------------------------

How about it, pukes!?! Is anyone game for a duel? LOSER LEAVES TOWN!

If I am guilty of EVER stating that Obama was not born in the United States, I will NEVER post here again.

If I am guilty of EVER stating that Obama is a Communist, I will NEVER post here again.

If any of you name calling cowardly turds want to take this challenge and FAIL (and you WILL fail) it is YOU that can NEVER post here again.

Come ONE, come ALL! Open challenge to ANYONE.

--------------------

NOW, if there are NO takers to this challenge (which I KNOW that there won't be) then those of you who have ROUTINELY painted me with the brush of lies and slander... MUST give me an apology!

For if you do not... then I will be lodging an OFFICIAL complaint to have you thrown of the message board for breaking the rules. That rule states in effect, that NO ONE is to misrepresent what someone else says in a previous post.

So... guilty rule breakers... what's it going to be? I'll lodge my complaint at 2PM CST THURSDAY, JUNE 28th.

Have a nice day!

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Comments

Chill out Fletcher! It's just a virtual world out here. Every personal attack made upon me by a "hard" right conservative is a badge of honor. I love em!

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

I already responded to the sensationalistic crap you are peddling at the original point of purchase. Fletch, you are way too intense for silly online banter. I pray that you someday find the satisfaction that seems to be eluding you here.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

I want these cowards to back up what they have to say.

Is that too much?

I don't tell lies on anybody.

I am playing by the rules. I enjoy low brow humor. Saying that I would enjoy throwing Jews into ovens, murdering black teenagers, incest, burning churches is over the line. ESPECIALLY when I never said ANY of the things that I am routinely accused of.

The key word is "routinely".

If I said the Shit... fine! I'd deserve it. But I haven't.

I'm still going to have fun. I'm having fun right now! I'm cool.

Cooler than you are. I'm finishing my coffee! Cooler than you are. (A Big Lebowski reference.)

I am not the one who needs to chill.

So maybe your words of caution would be better suited towards the actual people who routinely break the rules of the message board. They are the ones who "flip" out and start flappin' their gums.

The "challenge" isn't really a "challenge" because I KNOW that I have NEVER said anything that I am routinely accused of. So I'm not going anywhere.

Not too sure about the rule breakers, though.

Fletcher Christian

Sometimes people say things that can easily be read into by someone who does not see eye to eye with their comments (i.e. Phaedrus v Fletcher). I think it is up to the person making any original statements to avoid vagueness that can so easily be interpreted and "read into" by those reading the comments. Your posts are tailor made for that Fletch.

You strike me as libertarian conspiracy nut Fletch, but that's just the way God made you. That is my perspective. Perhaps my perspective of you is also influenced by my own experience. Maybe somebody else sees you as a bleeding heart liberal or a conservative. Does it matter? Why do you get upset at being accused of being a libertarian conspiracy nut?

You seem to take yourself way too serious Fletch. I post lots of crap here and some of it is actually worth posting. Much is just flappin' my gums. I don't know if anybody gets any benefit from anything I say, but that's not really my goal. I feel I get much more than I give here. It's just verbal exercise and purging my mind of the little thoughts rolling around in there while I gather the skills and knowledge necessary to fight the good fight out in the real world.

I suppose we can delude ourselves into thinking we are changing the world here, but I wouldn't put too much stock in it Fletch.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

If you think that I am a Libertarian... WHY do you think that? What evidence do you have to support that? If you don't have any evidence to support that... then the problem is 100% YOU!

When am I vague? Give me an example of my "vagueness". If you don't have any evidence to support that... then the problem is 100% YOU!

------------

I am in LOVE with the learning process. So when someone comes along and pisses on that process by lying... You know what? It's more than that.

What irks my nerves is when someone tries to pass themselves off as an authority figure through trickery. What too many people do is "pretend" to be engaged in a conversation when they are doing nothing else than promoting an agenda.

I understand that there are "salesmen" and that's what "salesmen" do.

But this is different. When I spot the lie... and naturally call them to task on it, they then flex up and defend their bogus statements with slurs. Then when I naturally call them out on their slurs... they "pretend" some more and then retreat from all intellectual capabilities and play "cutesy".

There are SO many GREAT stories that we should be talking about. Not "pretending" to be talking about.

Tanks are rolling on the streets of St. Louis... RIGHT NOW! That has NEVER happened before! That's something worthy of a conversation.

This is advertised as the place to talk about such things.

While I was looking up my prior statements, I came across a TON of stories that are AWESOME!

They just get pissed on.

I don't like someone pissing on me and then telling me it's raining.

You don't like it either. A couple "freaks" like that stuff... not my cup of tea.

Fletcher Christian
Quote Laborisgood:

You strike me as libertarian conspiracy nut Fletch,

And therein lies the problem. The reason I don't call people these kind of names is that I am not a wuss. I refuse to hurl insults while hiding behind the safety of a screen name. It's like hiding behind your mother's skirt. Not very manly. You are generally decent Labor, but others with names that begin with "U" seem to have completely lost it. It's frustrating to try to discuss issues while constantly being undercut some amateur psychologist. As if it is up to them to judge the character, intelligence and mental health of a poster. It is totally un called for and beyond arrogant.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Fletcher, I don't know if there is a political view that you follow, but I originally started posting here when I started to realize that fascism is seriously taking over this nation and planet, and nobody was actually talking about it in the media. Politically it was a politically-incorect word, although communism was a politically-correct "insult" for neocons, libertarians and fascists to hurl at everybody else. I wanted people to open up to the fact that we were all heading for economic disaster (due within the immediate days and weeks) and to look at intelligent ways to fight our way out of that.

Everything else that happens here doesn't matter. If any of us get bored, tired, busy, crazy, sick, lazy, overwhelmed—we can walk away and live in a real reality for a while—not just in a virtually virtual one!

Don't get upset, Fletcher! Who cares!?! There's no popularity contest here—and, anyway, popularity, like everything else, goes in cycles.......

Karolina's picture
Karolina

I don't mind being called names... as long as they're clever or funny.

The names that I get called are the last resort of an imbecile.

A stand up comedian has to "TOP" a heckler. He has to. If he doesn't, then he's not prepared to be a professional.

So I have taken this step and "TOPPED" a heckler.

I want it out there and in the open.

I'm honest.

The "written" word is hard to come across as funny. If something you READ makes you laugh... that's impressive. So maybe I am coming across as harsh, but I promise... I'm not bent too out of shape.

But I have decided to "top" a couple of clowns. Put it out there. There it is.

If you're right from the start, it makes things a whole lot easier.

I'm fine because I am in the right.

Check in on the rule breakers. Maybe they need some TLC.

I have a sense of humor. I jive on myself... all the time! I put some funny videos up here last night! I was cracking up! If someone wants to jive on me... go ahead! It's cool. I promise.

I claimed to attend The Bohemian Grove under the guise of Mitch Daniels shoe lift fitter. I then said that the festivities were to have a "Dwarf Tossing" competition between Mitch Daniels and Karl Rove. I know "funny"... and that's FUNNY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZ4KBlpcuI

I'm perfectly calm.

Fletcher Christian

Mitch Daniels is no longer allowed to make partisan political statements because he is going to become the new president of Purdue University, a land-grant institution. Because it is a state university and because of the need for administrators in higher education to act professionally, he cannot be involved with politics other than within the context of finishing out his term as governor, and his statements from now on have to be restrained.

Robindell's picture
Robindell

Wow, now we have a thread for the sole benefit of stroking your weakass ego?

But here is the problem, bringing up the "issue" of Obama's birthplace is designed to put in people's minds the idea that he was not born in the US. Your very innocent question is a filthy, racist attack, and you probably know it.

Putting his step dad's name with his is also an example of racism, and xenophobia. I don't remember that anyone attacked Jerry Ford over his real name/ adopted family issues, because he was rich, and a Republican. But, Obama's name is Arabic - Islamic, and his step dad's last name is South East Asian - Islamic, and the use of it is intended to make him seem un- American.

Now, unless you have any evidence that contradicts Obama's legal birth certificates, go to Stormfront or the KKK websites, and laugh about his over there. Spreading evil, racist, xenophobic lies is not very decent.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

All other things aside Fletch, Phaedrus' statement about your ego is one I too have accused you of and I do not feel the need to apologize for as you stand upon your soapbox shining your Fletch spotlight on your favorite character ..... Fletch. No offense brother. It is what it is. For the record, I never found Fonzi to be all that cool. He was too full of himself for my taste.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

It's not "OK" to ADD things into a people's statements that simply ARE not there.

If you have a "gut" feeling that I am racist, xenophobic, whatever... here's a novel idea...

Just ask me.

I have NO problem asking someone to clarify a stance on an issue.

What is SO amazing about your BASELESS accusations and RULE BREAKING summations... is that if you KNEW me, came over and had dinner with my INTERRACIAL family... you would be "hopefully" humbled.

So instead of being a decent human being and apologizing... you cut off your nose to spite your face.

If ANYONE wonders why it is that folks can't get along... your above statement is a PRIME example.

This thread is CLEAR and PRECISE. It cuts to the heart of my issue with you. There can be NO misunderstanding. You have made FALSE summations of my statements. That is a DIRECT violation of the rules.

There is a "QUOTE" button that that is readily available for those who know how to use it. You know how to use it. I have challenged your integrity. You have shown that you have none.

WHEN and WHERE have I challenged that our President, Obama was NOT born in the United States.

What I have done is comment on the stories that are public record. HUGE difference!

So there can be NO misunderstanding, my OPINION is that our President was born in the United States. It's the SAME as I have stated before. If I hadn't... SOMEONE would have brought it up.

What I'm sure you are hoping "slips" by the folks who are reading this... is that I am not only "FLAGGING" you for discipline on the topic of Obama's birth origin story. I'm sure that this is the ONLY example you CHOSE to bring up to hopefully bypass LOGIC and go straight for the EMOTIONAL knee jerk reactionary process.

You have BASELESSLY and FALSELY made REPEATED statements that I am Libertarian or "Libtard". I am NOT a Libertarian.

You have BASELESSLY and FALSELY made a "summation" of my stance on the regulation process of farm lands. You stated that my OPINION that farm lands should be run independently with reasonable government safety regulations as somehow being the SAME as your "Democratization of land". It's not the same at all! I gave you ample opportunity to take it back and to CORRECT your "mistakes".

YOU have CHOSE not to. YOU have CHOSE to ESCALATE the situation by furthering the lies and race bating.

I have NOT done the SAME to you or anyone else.

If you want to "jive" on me... cool. If you want to make fun of me... cool. If you want to say that I am STUPID... cool. All that I ask is that you be clever when you're doing it and to use my OWN words and opinions when you do it.

I KNOW that is not to much to ask. Especially from such a "RADIANT ARISTOCRAT" like yourself. Does everyone see what I just did... I used the AVATAR and NAME of "Phaedrus76" to poke fun. HUGE difference from what he does to me.

I have CHOSE to "FLAG" your response as SUPREMELY OFFENSIVE!

I am asking that "some" form of discipline take place for Phaedrus76. Because, if YOU have a difference of OPINION... then YOU'LL be the one who will be called a racist, incestuous, murderer... like he's done with me.

It's that simple.

I am NOT asking for anyone to be BANNED. I do not want Phaedrus76 to be BANNED. I just want the accusations of racism, incest, and murder to stop.

Not too much to ask, is it?

There's a LOT of GREAT threads that get soiled by "RACIAL/DIVISIVE" distractions through the process of ad hominem attacks.

Because let's be clear... the "race card" gets played to DISTRACT from the communication process. That "communication process" is the KEY towards achieving some sort of knowledge. That "knowledge" is the KEY towards achieving TRUTH. "TRUTH" is the KEY towards achieving the ultimate goal... enlightenment.

--------------

I have "FLAGGED" your above statement as offensive because you disregarded any common decency and took your cowardly, race baiting, propaganda, ad hominem, Hegelian Dialectic to another level that is out of line with human decency and breaks the rules of this message board.

I have also "FLAGGED" your above statement as offensive because... Well, let's face it. I'm "Fonzi" to your "Potsy". I'm just WAY cooler than you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZ4KBlpcuI

Fletcher Christian

So... "EGO" means it's OK to LIE and RACEBAIT?

Nah...

Fletcher Christian

Laborisgood - You also ADD things to statements that aren't there.

But I don't think that you do it for any diabolical reason.

You're just not that "bright" to distinguish between what someone ACTUALLY says and what you "think" they said.

Fletcher Christian

I have softened my stance that I originally put out that I wanted the guilty parties to be "thrown" off of the message board.

I don't want that.

I do want "some" type of disciplinary action to take place in order to have some civility in place.

---------------

Laborisgood - Fonzi very well might not have been "cool"... but he's WAY cooler than Potsy! That's what I mean when I say that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. You focused all of your attention to "Fonzi" and left "Potsy" out of the equation. That's why so many "points" get lost on you.

I understand.

Fletcher Christian

I "jumped" the order on accident.

The "I' and "i" and the "L" and "l" are the SAME on my font. So when I linked the "The Dude"... I put an "I" where there should have been an "l".

I JUST noticed that the "I" is minutely thicker than the "l".

"What a drag it ist getting old. Dada da, Dada da..."

Fletcher Christian

Fonzi's biggest obstacle was his ego as well. There's more to wisdom and "coolness" than laying claim to it.

I've earned your scorn Fletch, but in the grand scheme of things I do not regret my comments. Sometimes I am compelled to do unpleasant things that I feel need to be done. I'm good with it.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Laborisgood - I jive on myself quite a bit... so much for any "REAL" ego. I know what's funny... and I am funny.

Laborisgood - I even made a reference to The Rolling Stones classic, "Mother's Little Helper" by stating, "What a drag it is getting old." See, because I NEVER noticed that the "I" was minutely thicker than the "l"... I was cracking wise on my eyesight becoming poorer as I get older. One could even say I slipped in a little "naughty" drug reference into my plight.

You don't think the song, "Mother's Little Helper" is about kids helping their Mom out around the house, do you? I understand you're a little "touched"... but, C'mon!

So for 2 times in a row... You have left out poor Anson Williams... better known as "Potsie".

I know it's a little difficult for you to follow a coherent thought, I'll do the best I can to get down to your level.

I did a funny comparison of someone who was "cool" and someone who is anything but "cool". Phaedrus76 is like Potsie. He's such an easy target because he LIES so much! If he didn't lie so much... then he would cease to be my intellectual whipping post.

Just so you start giving "Postie" his due... I put up his bio for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anson_Williams

--------------------

And now for the GROWN UPS in the room...

What most people are failing to recognize is that Phaedrus76 is not doing a "RANDOM ACT OF DEBAUCHERY" by interjecting lies, false summations, baseless and slanderous racial accusations, and other acts of propaganda. That would just be "dumb.

See, Phaedrus76 is not dumb.

Phaedrus76 realizes that his AGENDA is SO flawed and filled with ZERO amounts of soul and constitution, that whenever someone like ME calls him out on it... he wants to END the conversation!

Do you understand what I am saying?

He is seeking to END the conversation because FURTHERING the conversation "outs" him even more! So he desperately tries to HALT the conversation with an insidious remark. He is desperately hoping that his ruse/ploy/debate tactic will damage the conversation to such a degree that it explodes into a million pieces so that it's now virtually impossible to follow. This is a purposeful act.

Think of it this way... he takes a hammer to a piece of wood... SMASHES that piece of wood into a bunch of splinters... he then takes a MAGNIFYING GLASS to one of those splinters and "pretends" that MAGNIFIED splinter is what the FOCUS of the topic was really all about.

Because I have STUDIED this technique along with other Bull Shit detector techniques... I INSTANTLY know when the ploy is being pulled.

It's SO easy to spot within the WRITTEN WORD. There aren't all of the "bells and whistles", false choices, time constraints, etc... On other forms of media... it's sometimes a little difficult to spot.

The "cult of personality" doesn't work so well within the written word. It really doesn't work if you're Phaedrus76, because he has NO PERSONALITY that he can call his own. He in nothing more than the foul MOUTHPIECE of the daily "talking points" that he tries to sell us on.

It's even in his name! "Phaedrus" means "bright" or "radiant". So his AVATAR... how he "wishes" to be viewed by all of us cake eaters, is that of a RADIANT ARISTOCRAT WHO TELLS FABLES. Or as normal people would say, A PRETTY RICH BOY WHO LIKES TO TELL STORIES.

People tell you who they "really" are and what they're "really" saying. All you have to do is LISTEN.

I am in the top 1% of people on this planet who have learned how to listen. I can spot the "phonies".

-------------------

What I did was to put my CHARACTER on the line.

Does ANYONE believe that Phaedrus76 would be willing to do the same?

Of course not!

Laborpainsisgood - Hopefully this one wont be too hard to follow.

Fletcher Christian is to Phaedrus76 ... as ... Tom Chambers is to Mark Jackson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDyBSTQDwH8

Any Questions?

Fletcher Christian

Fletcher in the Rye!

Don't worry, millions of Americans were turned into Manchurian Candidates by the fascist plot to define fascism as 'conservative thought', from birth.

You are not alone.

All you have to do is let the scales fall from your eyes.

Oh, and take the blinders off.

anonymous green

"Fletcher in the Rye"!

See... that's a good one! ZING!

Bravo!

"Saul" to "Paul".

I have my doubts about that guy as well!

Fletcher Christian

I've got to save all of them lemmings from running off the cliff!

Hey! Some college art school jerks put a "crop circle" in my field!

DAMN!

There as SO MANY of them!

They're some fast lil' buggars, too!

My back hurts from getting down to their level!

I gotta save them... I Gotta Save Them... I GOTTA SAVE THEM!!!

I gotta... I gotta.. I gotta go to bed!

I am... The Fletcher In The Rye.

(That's the best "rib" ANYONE has ever gotten me with, here. Genius. Kudos.)

ANONYMOUS GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

(Take that!)

Fletcher Christian

Does this mean you are leaving town?

and the Pharaohs walked toward the sea
which parted, incidentally
and thinking it was safe to pass
they lifted Romney by the ass
and walked like gods between the floods
with gold and diamonds in their mouths
to hide them from each other's eyes
right here
where now calm waters rise

anonymous green

Why would I be leaving town?

No one took the Fletcher Christian challenge. Because if they did... they would've failed.

One person even admitted to adding things into my statements that were NEVER there. He's just to "dim" to apologize. He thinks it's OK for him to do it to people... just DON'T let it happen to him... that would be "different". This unfortunate lil' guy thinks that his ANGER justifies the reaction of lying. He would make an EXCELLENT partner for the 2 man sack race with Donald Rumsfeld at Bohemian Grove. They have a lot in common.

Since I outlined the scenario SO precisely, and Phaedrus76 was SO guilty of rule breaking... the only thing left for him to do was to SLING some last baseless, cowardly, race baiting slanderous lies before making a not so graceful exit.

This thread is a PRIME example of the types of CRETINS out there who "pretend" to be this or that... while in reality, they are only doing it out of a negative head space to achieve what they wanted in the first place. In this case, Phaedrus76 tries to CON people he's a "Progressive". When in reality, he shows none of the morals, empathy, or liberal leanings to come close to that of a true "Progressive". Or a true "ANYTHING" for that matter!

He is a salesman. A salesman FIRST figures out what YOU want so that he can then get what HE wants! He pretends to like the same things you like. He notices any little creature habits you may have and then will tailor a statement for you "hoping" that you'll buy his tripe as sincerity and think to yourself, "Wow! We have SO much in common." When in reality, he thinks you a SUCKER who DESERVES to be misled.

This is how the Phaedrus76's of the world justify their actions. If YOU were intelligent, instead of being a dullard... then you could spot him. But since you're "buying" into his line of BULL... YOU deserve what "karma" he sells you. Ha, Ha, Ha. Hardy F-n, Har.

But, if you are WISE to his act... then he will stop at NOTHING to shout you down. He'll even resort to "abuse" if he has to! No one, and I mean NO ONE... will be allowed to threaten his addiction of lying and manipulation.

For you guys and gals out there who like to play POKER, here's an analogy.

You could be "dealt" the best hand. Let's say that you are dealt 4 Aces. "Pocket Rockets", and 2 more Ace's on the flop. You are GOING to win that hand. But... what if you are dealt a "5 of Hearts and a Jack of Clubs" and the flop is 2 Aces? You decide to "BLUFF" your way to a winning hand. Your opponent folds with a pair of 10's. In BOTH scenarios you are a "winner". But which scenario was the most "fun"? BLUFFING, of course!

This is what happens to habitual liars. They get addicted to the THRILL of slipping a LIE passed someone.

Getting away with a lie is just another "CHEAP THRILL" that people do all of the time to entertain themselves at other people's expense. It's as simple as that.

My thread took away that "thrill" from Phaedrus76. He's probably going through withdrawal right now! He's either in some sort of 28 day recovery center or "short selling" on Wall Street!

Fletcher Christian

OK!

Fletch is absolutely right.

Fletcher is the winner, everyone!

The King is dead. Erase the names. All Hail the God-King!

anonymous green

So "anonymous green did it in the conservatory with the candle stick", do you think that I am some sort of "conservative" who wants Willard in the White House?

You very weak attempt at poetry seems to "link" the 2 together.

If you do think that... "WHY" do you think that?

The SAME challenge then GOES out to YOU!

Find ONE time that I have EVER said that I wanted Romney as President!

If you can find ONE thing that I have EVER written in SUPPORT of a Romney political run towards the White House... then I will NEVER post a word here again.

If you DO take that challenge... and FAIL (because you WILL fail), then it will be YOU who will tuck tail and run... NEVER to be heard from again on this message board.

How's about it, "anonymous green is people"?

Is it a DUEL? If I owned a "white glove"... I'd, virtually through the computer monitor, slap you with it!

"Gather 'round the good stuff!"

Fletcher Christian

You're so vain

You probably thought that poem was about you

Don't you

Don't you

anonymous green

As presumptuous as some of Phaedrus' accusations may have been, I'm inclined towards Phaedrus' perspective. Lord knows Fletch could care less who I side with (and Phaedrus for that matter). However, the way you so innocently place certain subject matter into the middle of the conversation without actually taking a stand one way or the other brings about the responses you get. You can't blame folks for wanting check your soul and suss you out. You throw alot of stuff out there. You can't possibly expect only positive responses.

We are all guilty of reading into someones comments and interpreting them from our own given bias. I found myself interpreting your words and reading into them very much the same as Phaedrus, but did not feel the need to say anything about it. That is, until your ego and demands of apologies and banning people from the site compelled me to. Time to move on brother.

Did you see the Abraham thread Fletch? It's all good, if you let it be.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Laborisgood - an EXAMPLE please. Pretty please, with sugar on top.

anonymous green - You ask ME if I am leaving town. Then with NO breaks... write a nonsensical end of days poem about people who support Mitt Romney being swallowed up by the "Red Sea"... or was it the "Sea of Reeds"?

Who else could that dreck of a poem be written to/for? How are the likes of "Laborisgood" supposed to follow your point?

Of all of the things that I've seen in Zombie flicks over the years, I've never seen them type before!

Like the "running" zombies in "28 Days Later", you guys are breaking new ground and expanding on the genre.

Congrats.

Fletcher Christian

Zombies are not real Fletcher. But you are, and that's just as scary.

anonymous green

I would like to take this opportunity to again complain about the shitty functionality of the Thom Hartmann boards. Their forum has no mechanism to search all posts of a given user. So, your challenge will go unanswered beyond the banter that has already graced the thread. If I could actually search all your posts, I would do so. I have no vested interest in what you post so I don't really care about the outcome. I take you at your word but it does annoy me that anyone can come on here and say, "I never said blah blah blah." And it is impossible for us to verify the claim. VERY ANNOYING THOM HARTMANN BOARD MODERATOR PEOPLE. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF FREE FORUM PROGRAMS THAT HAVE SO MUCH MORE FUNCTIONALITY THAN THIS BOARD. PLEASE GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

ah2

ah2 - So you like spending time talking about what you don't want to talk about?

Offer still stands.

There is a guy named Cass Sunstein. He is the the official Administrator of the White House "Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs".

Here is what he said about people who challenge the LIES and propaganda of our empire.

"The best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups" (I would say that progressives are considered 'extremist' by the majority of the United States population.) "Government agents, and their allies, might enter chat rooms, on line social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, casual logic or implications for political action."

"We can readily imagine a series of possible responses. (1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing. (2) Government might impose some kind of tax, FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE, on those who disseminate such theories."

OK. That should scare the SHIT out of you!!!

Thom Hartmann himself would be the target of such a practice! He has written several books where he challenges the "norm" and would be called a "conspiracy theorists". Thom Hartmann appeared in the extremely controversial documentary "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". Thom Hartmann advocates alternative medicine and alternative medical practices.

Since I have now PROVED that THOM HARTMANN is a potential target of Mr. Cass Sunstein and the Obama administration. That means EVERYONE here is a potential target! We are all writing and giving opinions under the umbrella of Thom Hartmann, Thom Hartmann's shadow falls upon us.

Are you advocating that YOU should not defend yourself from ad hominem attacks and racial slurs!?! Are you advocating that YOU should be taxed, FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE, for merely having an opinion and asking questions?

Here is a video of Mr. Sunstein being confronted on his "Nazi SS" belief system of the role of government on society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OIiOztc52g

Quite the cobarde! What kind of bald headed sissy is he not to stand up for what he believes in. He actually says that he's written so much stuff that he has no recollection of his opinions. THIS is the type of people that are "representing" us!?!

---------------------

Here is what I am saying, here is my belief. THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS CRAWLING WITH "CASS SUNSTEIN" WORKER BEES!!!

Do you think he gets paid a blue blood salary to do NOTHING? Of course not! He is doing what he got hired to do! He got hired because of his resume of putrid filth that he vomited up into the mouths of students for years at elitist University of Chicago Law School.

He is doing what he was HIRED to do. These are not incompetent goofs. They aren't the Keystone Cops.

Do you really think George W. Bush is a stoopid redneck from the outlands of Texas that stumbled his way upwards and onward to the most important job in the history of the world!?!

I take them on and grind them up under the heel of truth. There are others that do the same. I am not special. We ALL have access to the internet and information. (That's why the sumbitches want to control it so bad!) You do too! You can learn whatever it is that you want to learn. You do "want" to learn, don't you?

So instead of eating your Cheeto's and believing THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApZDJo5wsH4

I see that the above video isn't "linking"... OK... try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Maybe you should "tune in" to what folks like me are espousing and trying desperately to awaken others to.

You are in the grips of a matrix of disinformation and lucid hypocrisy. When offered to choose between the RED pill of painful reality and the BLUE pill of ignorance bliss... at least make a choice!

Don't just sit there and be a victim!

OFFER STILL STANDS, PUKES! Get out of Mr. Bohemian Grove, Clint Eastwood's chair and STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! That's right! He goes out in the woods of California and worships a 40 foot owl named, Molech. Look it up.

I play by the rules. Do you? I have integrity. I am actually trying to better myself and that is done through acquiring KNOWLEDGE. Study to show thyself approved. I, at least, am trying.

What are you doing?

Fletcher Christian

The whole "birther" thing was a psy-op designed specifically to appeal and target a large portion of the tea-party people. That group started out anti-banker-bailout - which was a direct threat to the Elites. The "birther" moves - like spending millions in court to avoid showing the long-form, then putting a long-form online which was a split-layer PDF (text and background separate), were designed to keep the story rolling and the dupes hanging onto it.

Even if their story were true, would that part of the Constitution even matter with so much of the rest in flames via Bush and Obama's domestic policies (spying, NDAA, kill lists, etc) and overseas war-crimes (drones, Libya, Syria)?

Humans_And_Resources's picture
Humans_And_Resources

If this is your storm Fletch, I thinks it's already blown over.

"Upon us all, a little rain must fall" ..... arguably the best line from the best song from the best album they ever made.

"Blue skies smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see" ..... arguably the best line from the best song from the greatest American songwriter of all time.

"Strange days indeed" ..... just a good line from a mediocre song from a great songwriter that seems to sum things up for me.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Naw... just blowing off a little steam.

I was looking up my old "Max Cady" link because I can't find one (now) that I like and I came across some dope named "ah2". You know... because "ah1" was SO successful that it HAD to spawn a sequel!

Did you just "blow your wad" of witty/snide snipets for my MASSIVE infodump that is to come later?

Did you?

So I guess I'm like Peyton Manning and I got you to show your D. Well if that's the case... shame on you for not even waiting for it. I "flap my arms around like a wounded duck" and you spaz out.

Relax. Take some meds. Mix it with booze... it's better that way! Just don't drive. You'll end up 2 hours from home crying alone in a parking lot and have NO memory of how you got there!!!

I CLEARLY said WED night... not WED morning.

You're truly a "Watson" to somebody else's "Sherlock". Lord... you really are incapable of following a narrative.

You're like SAMMY JENKINS in the great movie MOMENTO.

I imagine you like commercials a lot. Short, easy to follow.

Well, I'm gonna hit the hay. Gotta rest up for my Julian Assange DUMP later. It'll be a 2 flusher, for sure!

Nighty, night.

Fletcher Christian

I love that movie MOMENTO and recommend it to all. It's been long enough since I saw it that it will be like watching it for the first time. Of course, I am memory-impaired. That probably explains why I keep commenting on your posts as if I don't even remember all your previous unkind words directed at me.

I always love the way you accuse me of not "getting what you're saying" and perhaps there is some truth to that. I'm comfortable with what I know and just as comfortable with what I don't know. However, my take is not so much "not getting what you're saying" and more "not buying what you're selling".

Commercials these days are way too complicated for me. I much prefer the Native American crying over the litter in his country and Smokey the Bear telling me "only I can prevent forest fires". Nice simple message.

Praise the Lord that your earlier little tempest in your teapot was not the BIG ONE that I'm sure everyone in Thomville is anxiously waiting for. When Fletch speaks, there's always at least one slow, memory-impaired listener who pays attention.

You debating ah1, ah2 or an ah3 to be named later would not be a fair fight Fletch. I'd pay to see that cage match. You're way too concerned about your sizzle and ah has the steak. No bullshit, just facts, figures, logic and a conscience. Please follow through with your ah2 baiting and provide the much needed facts as ah2 doesn't like to flail around like me.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

ah2 is one of my favorite posters and is pretty open to new ideas when they are presented in a factual manner. Ah 2 will take them, research them, and build upon them

.I used to be polycarp. I added a 2 when a computer glitch refused to recognize the name .Perhaps Ah3 has the same problem...or it could just be a new account.

Fletcher, even facts presented as an irritable rant will turn most people off. Rants are self-defeating. If you want to be taken seriously, calm down a bit.

According to one poster many years ago, my ideas were responsible for more deaths than Stalin or Pot Poi combined. It seems that for some on the right, opposing neo-liberalism is the crime of the past two centuries.

If you oppose neo-liberalism when it's being a promoted by a Dem, then even Dems will see it as a crime, though may not go so far as to say you're responsible for the deaths of tens of millions.

Get used to it, Fletcher, and from time to time someone will grasp what you are saying.

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.