MODS... PLEASE NUKE THE SPAMMERS!!!

7 posts / 0 new

There are 17 spam posts in this one thread alone

http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2012/04/if-i-can-understand-why-president-obama-it

some posts go back to May 21!!!

Pierpont's picture
Pierpont

Comments

Thanks for alerting us to these spammers! Flagged them all.

delete jan in iowa
Quote jan in iowa:

Thanks for alerting us to these spammers! Flagged them all.

The real question is where are the mods? 5 weeks is a long time not to catch these spammers. I wish this forum had a SEEK feature where we could track down any other posts these spammers posted. But this forum software just have such modern features... of if it does, they're disabled.

Pierpont's picture
Pierpont

Maybe they're on vacation? Does flagging help at all ever?

delete jan in iowa
Quote jan in iowa:

Well I know at least in the past there were mods... and some were banned... not for spamming but protesting when a mod threatened to nuke all posts critical of Thom and ban those forum members as being right wingers. Which reminds me... I'd like my old user name back!

Pierpont's picture
Pierpont
Quote Pierpont:
Quote jan in iowa:

Well I know at least in the past there were mods... and some were banned... not for spamming but protesting when a mod threatened to nuke all posts critical of Thom and ban those forum members as being right wingers. Which reminds me... I'd like my old user name back!

They seem to be non-existant at the moment. Wish they would do something about the "cut and past" folks and the libertarians who are here now, hard to talk around them all the time.

Sorry about what happened to you.

delete jan in iowa
Quote jan in iowa:

Sorry about what happened to you.

Oh well... I did protest the banning and that user was also nuked. But I did keep copies of the original nuked threads where the mod was out of bounds. Odd how the system worked here. One might have thought that the mod should have been banned, not the users who protested. Oh well, if I get banned again, so be it. Forums always eat up too much of my time! LOL

Pierpont's picture
Pierpont

Currently Chatting

Can Democrats Set Out a New Path?

Democrats must embrace a pro-government platform, not run away from it.

Those were the sentiments of Senator Chuck Schumer today, in a speech given at the National Press Club. Talking about the reasons for Democrats’ losses on Election Day, Schumer said that those losses were proof that the American people and middle-class want a government that will work more effectively for them.