My Favorite bathroom grafitti

1 post / 0 new

here's some of my fave bathroom grafitti, above urninals only. Stall grafitti i'm saving for psychological analysis...

This one was actually a real sign, posted by the owners of a redneck beer joint. When I was a kid, I was a country-western drummer, and saw a lot of beer-joint bathrooms... many of em just had a trough, instead of individual urinals.... hell for a guy with shy bladder..

"Please don't throw cigarette butts in our urinals. We don't piss in your ashtrays."

Also, the classic roadhouse coffeeshop sign: "Helen Wait is our credit manager. If you want credit, you can go to Helen Wait."

Real grafitti above urinals:

"Why are you looking up here?... the joke is in you hand!"

"The future of America is in your hands!"

"Bulls with short horns stand up close." (ouch)

"No matter how you dance, the last few drops go down your pants."

"Be alert!... the world needs more LERTS!"

"while you're looking up here, you're pissing on your shoes."

Ya'll got any?

harry ashburn

Latest Headlines

One Iowa Caucus Delegate Comes Down To Coin Toss

The Iowa caucus convener flipped a coin. Bernie Sanders supporters called "heads" and it landed on tails.

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton by 31 points in N.H.: Poll

Sanders was at 61 percent support in the University of Massachusetts Lowell/7News poll, followed by Mrs. Clinton, at 30 percent

Martin O'Malley suspends presidential campaign after Iowa caucuses

The announcement came after O'Malley barely registered in Iowa against his better-known rivals Clinton and Sanders, failing to meet already low expectations

If You Want to Win, Go Progressive

The big question right now is whether to call Hillary Clinton a progressive, or a "moderate."

And then there's the question of who is more electable in a general election: an unabashedly progressive democrat, like Bernie Sanders; or a "centrist" democrat, like Hillary Clinton.