My Work Hours STINK! I've Been Missing The Show.

28 posts / 0 new

Since I have been missing the show... did Mr. Hartmann address the topic of The Bildirberg Group?

I'm being serious.

Bill Gates, Mitt Romney, John Kerry, Coca Cola, McDonalds, Facebook, Google, Charlie Rose, Marco Rubio, Kasparov, China Officials, Rockefeller, Kissinger, and... THE LITTLE GUY! Mitch Daniels and a cast of hoodlums that make the 27 Yankees look like the 2012 Cubs... Were ALL in the same room... at the same time! Bad guys planning out bad things.

Not to mention, for many of those participants... they were BREAKING THE LAW!

For further PROOF that our 2 party system is a sham... if you were the OPPONENT of one of those Ass Clowns that attended Bildirberg, wouldn't you publicly call them out on it and ask that CRIMINAL CHARGES be filed! If I had plans on running for Governor of Indiana... I'd "DWARF TOSS" that midget Mitch Daniels right into a court of law and make him talk about what went on, UNDER OATH!

But Nooooo!!! The "silence" is deafening! No political opponents have said Jack Squat about their counterparts attending an ILLEGAL meeting.

I don't know... is that "news worthy" enough to be talked about?

Even my homepage of MSN had a "link" to it! (I wonder if Phaedrus76 sent them a nasty letter accusing them of being anti Jewish like he did with ME when I mentioned them? Gotta love that race card! Smear, smear, smear... )

If Mr. Hartmann did talk about the "group", what did he say?

I honestly hope that the topic wasn't ignored or poo poo'd.

The most important people in the world with secret agendas all met in the same place, at the same time.

It's serious stuff.

Thanks to the folks that got the information out! Wisconsin has shown us what our apathy is capable of.

I am coming close to believing that the power of propaganda is too strong of a force to overcome.

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Comments

How is the Bilderburg Group meeting illegal?

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

The Logan Act and Insider Trading.

Like you didn't already know that.

Fletcher Christian

You know what? I DEMAND an explanation as to why it was that you inferred that I was somehow a racist towards Jews when I first mentioned The Bilidirberg Group!

Why did you do that to me?

Why would you do that?

I want good things for people. Everybody is included.

Why did you sling the mud at me? That somehow I enjoyed the fact that Millions of Jews were gassed to death and thrown in fiery ovens!

What do you do for an encore? Anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?

Why would you be so resistant towards knowledge?

I can't drink a "Fanta Orange" because of the connection to the killing of Jews. If you don't know what I'm talking about... look it up.

You hurl the most VILE insults of anyone that I have ever encountered in my life.

You're a bad person.

Fletcher Christian

Ok, so here is the Logan Act

Text of the Logan Act

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Which, reading this, tell me of one manufacturer or oil company in America with foreign interests that has not violated this.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Debunking the Bilderberg MythADL has received inquiries about conspiracy theories regarding the Bilderberg group, a legitimate business entity with ties to Europe and America. The following information from the ADL's Civil Rights Information Center debunks a recurring myth, circulated via the Internet, that the group is part of a conspiracy to promote a "new world order" under their control.

Deriving its name from the Dutch hotel where it first met in 1954, the Bilderberg group is an actual, legitimate entity whose members consist of approximately 100 influential European and American figures in politics, business and academia who meet annually to discuss and advocate political, diplomatic and economic policies.

Various far-right extremists and conspiracy theorists, however, charge that the group is a shadowy force seeking to control world events, exerting allegedly dominating powers of international influence to promote a "new world order" under their control. The extremists claim that Presidential candidates of both major U.S. political parties are controlled by the Bilderberg group; among those often mentioned in such conspiracy-oriented propaganda are David Rockefeller, the Clintons and Henry Kissinger. Other Bilderberg leaders are said to be members of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations -- groups which themselves are often central players in far-right conspiracy theories of secret efforts at domination of the world's political and financial institutions and the press. Such charges about the Bilderberg group were a regular feature in The Spotlight, the recently-defunct weekly tabloid of the far-right, anti-Semitic Liberty Lobby.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

And from The Economist

This week's Mother Jones has an interview with Bob Inglis, the Republican congressman from South Carolina who just lost his primary to a tea-party-backed candidate despite having a 93% rating from the American Conservative Union. Mr Inglis, a former right-wing firebrand from the GOP's Class of 1994, says he lost his seat because he simply couldn't go along with the kind of radical conspiratorial rhetoric required to remain viable in Republican politics today. He tells the story of a meeting with tea-party activists that took place shortly before the primary.

I sat down, and they said on the back of your Social Security card, there's a number. That number indicates the bank that bought you when you were born based on a projection of your life's earnings, and you are collateral. We are all collateral for the banks. I have this look like, "What the heck are you talking about?" I'm trying to hide that look and look clueless. I figured clueless was better than argumentative. So they said, "You don't know this?! You are a member of Congress, and you don't know this?!" And I said, "Please forgive me. I'm just ignorant of these things." And then of course, it turned into something about the Federal Reserve and the Bilderbergers and all that stuff. And now you have the feeling of anti-Semitism here coming in, mixing in. Wow.

The Bilderberg strain of conspiracy theory isn't as directly anti-semitic as the Christ-killers or Protocols-of-the-Elders-of-Zion strains; it runs through allusions to Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller, and also includes a weird obsession with the royal Dutch House of Orange. But Mr Inglis isn't wrong to have gotten that "feeling of anti-semitism". The Anti-Defamation League condemns the Bilderberg conspiracy theory, as well. (Oddly, the ADL item on the theory seems to have gone down since the Mother Jones story went up.) It would obviously be silly to suggest that tea-partiers are broadly anti-semitic; at this point, Jews and Israel seem to be firmly on the "good" side of the ledger for most of the far right. The point rather is that what's wrong with a lot of hard-right tea-party rhetoric today is the same thing that's wrong with a lot of anti-semitic rhetoric: an anti-rationalist, conspiratorial, apocalyptic, xenophobic mindset. It's not so much that I'm scared of this kind of thinking because it's likely to involve bigotry against me. It's that I'm scared of this kind of thinking because I know it, and I know it because I've heard it coming from the mouths of people who were bigoted against me. The fact that my religious identity doesn't seem to be its target at the moment doesn't make it any less scary.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

So, while you personally may not be knowingly anti Semitic, the broad groups of people who make claims about the Bilderburg conspiracy non-sense are.

The Bilderburgs are essentially the new Illuminati. A group of rich, and powerful Americans and Europeans, politicians and BANKERS and HOLLYWOOD ELITISTS, which those last two are always used to imply "filthy, rat-Jews." You can ask Mel Gibson about that.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Phaedrus76 -

So you do admit The Logan Act exists. It's a start. Every journey starts with a single step. God bless you!

So it's OK for our "representative" leaders to commit crimes because our oil industry is committing crimes. (Are you sure that you're not really Alan Combs?)

You on one hand, claim not to like the banksters... then on the other hand, say that they don't exist. Just how do the banksters get their evil deeds done?

THE ENTIRE CLASS WANTS TO KNOW! Just how does the corruption of government happen if it doesn't happen through clandestine meetings? You're asking us to believe that the "bad politician" is acting independently. It's all a big coincidence.

I guess they get corrupted through the process of osmosis.

What is even more insane is that your brain sickness of "DOUBLE THINK" is SO strong that you accuse others of suffering from it as well.

So... deep down... way down... you still think that I want to throw Jews in ovens. When have I EVER uttered a syllable of hate towards any race? If you don't have an example... THEN YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY!

And you wonder why are things the way that they are.

------------

In conclusion, "YOU" say that: YES, Bilderberg does exist. YES, The Logan Act does exist. Yes, Insider Trading is a crime. It's all normal and acceptable.

But when "I" say: YES, Bilderberg does exist. YES, The Logan Act does exist. Yes, Insider Trading is a crime. It's a racist backed conspiracy theory.

Hmmm... Yeah... That's DOUBLE SPEAK. Yep.

------------

Phaedrus76 - Why do you do this to yourself? You're a complete disgrace to any movement of positivity. You do so much harm to people like the purveyor of this site.

With friends like you... you already know the rest. You just "pretend" not to.

Fletcher Christian
Quote Fletcher Christian:

Since I have been missing the show... did Mr. Hartmann address the topic of The Bildirberg Group?

I'm being serious.

Can you state your arguement against the Bilberberg group without using blind links?

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Any group of rich farts who think it is their purvey to social engineer society should be in a mental institution or under psychiatric care and not meeting at the Marriott. They are obviously megalomaniacs. So protesting them is just fine with me. Make life as difficult as possible for them. In fact I would love to see a band of Robin Hood's descend on them. It would serve their pompous asses right!

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Dr. Econ - They JUST met... way back in 2012! It was a "week" ago if I remember correctly.

Mitt Romney, John Kerry, Henry Kissinger, Charlie Rose, The Washington Post, Google, Facebook, Bill Gates, Mitch Daniels, Marco Rubio... only to name a few. The most powerful people in the world... TOGETHER, in the same room at the same time, making deals and figuring out the best propaganda plans to make it go over as smoothly as possible.

If all of those people were in attendance at a Miami Heat game... it would be ALL OVER THE NEWS! Think about that for a second.

One of the ways is to have the media... NOT to talk about it.

What else do you need to know?

Do you think that they are "brainstorming" GOOD ideas that will help the middle class? If that were the case... they'd talk about it. That's what they're "supposed" to be doing for a living.

Dr. Econ - Would you like to see movements in the light? Or would you like to see movements in the dark?

IT'S OUR COUNTRY! "WE THE PEOPLE!" It's not, "WE THE SERFDOM!" "WE THE IGNORANT!"

Why do you "pretend" not to know these things when EVERYONE knows that you do?

Phaedrus76 even printed out The Logan Act for you to read.

Bohemian Grove is coming up next month! Are you going to "pretend" not to know about that too?

Fletcher Christian

Again... if everyone that was in attendance at Bilderberg were in the crowd of a Miami Heat basketball game, EVERY NEWS SOURCE ON THE PLANET WOULD BE SHOWING HIGHLIGHTS OF THEM FOR THE NEXT WEEK!

But since they were in a hotel... "There's nothing to see here!"

I want to see any of you talking point hacks SPIN your way around that nugget of the almighty TRUTH!

Dance, monkeys, dance!!!

I'm still waiting for my apology. It's LONG overdue.

Fletcher Christian

Dr. Econ - They JUST met... way back in 2012! It was a "week" ago if I remember correctly.

Mitt Romney, John Kerry, Henry Kissinger, Charlie Rose, The Washington Post, Google, Facebook, Bill Gates, Mitch Daniels, Marco Rubio... only to name a few. The most powerful people in the world... TOGETHER, in the same room at the same time, making deals and figuring out the best propaganda plans to make it go over as smoothly as possible.

If all of those people were in attendance at a Miami Heat game... it would be ALL OVER THE NEWS! Think about that for a second.

One of the ways is to have the media... NOT to talk about it.

What else do you need to know?

Do you think that they are "brainstorming" GOOD ideas that will help the middle class? If that were the case... they'd talk about it. That's what they're "supposed" to be doing for a living.

Dr. Econ - Would you like to see movements in the light? Or would you like to see movements in the dark?

IT'S OUR COUNTRY! "WE THE PEOPLE!" It's not, "WE THE SERFDOM!" "WE THE IGNORANT!"

Why do you "pretend" not to know these things when EVERYONE knows that you do?

Phaedrus76 even printed out The Logan Act for you to read.

Bohemian Grove is coming up next month! Are you going to "pretend" not to know about that too?

So your arguement is that if all these people meet at a single organization, that they must be planning a nafarious plot of some kind?

I wonder if they are all members of the National Geographic Society, or they all drink milk.

And, don't they have cell phones and Microsoft Go-To-Meeting? Why do they have to all be in the same meeting to form a secret conspiracy?

And, to repeat myself, what is so conspiratorial about lowering tarfiffs and shipping jobs off to China? A two second search of the Logan Act reveals it was passed in 1799. But maybe the Bilderbergers have taken over Wikki as well.

Further, the way legislatioin works is that the wealthy corporate interests hire lobbyists to go to Washington and do what they want. The idea that they need to actually meet in a single physical location is so quaint, almost 19th century.

If this is the best you can do, I don't know what to say.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

I think the Bilderberg's are behind this. I can't believe it's not being reported by the liberally biased news sources.

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/06/380-american-rebels-reported-killed-in-michigan-battle/

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Dr. Econ - So do you expect ANYONE to buy this TRIPE!

You are actually saying that you don't mind a movement in the DARK as opposed to a movement in the LIGHT.

That is not believable.

You are lying.

You are directly misrepresenting the truth.

The talking point tricks DON'T WORK when you are directly engaged in a conversation. They work on the television. All of the "bells and whistles" and time constraints distract and confuse the message.

HERE... it doesn't work that way. You can interject BEER and HOT RODS all you want. You can paint someone with the RACIST BRUSH. You can say that UP is DOWN. It doesn't work. Nobody is convinced by propaganda and distractions on a message board. That's why "THEY" wanted to take control over the internet.

Remember when Thom Hartmann broadcasted with the lights turned low to support the FREEDOM of TRUTH TELLING on the internet? There was a reason "WHY" that was done. That's one of the reasons that I still listen and like the show.

Dr. Econ - Folks like you, are doing a HUGE disservice to positivity. Like the Leonard Cohen song says, "Everybody Knows".

TRUTH is "funny", that way.

You are an outed liar or a sociopath incapable of NOT lying. Maybe a "LIE" is the "TRUTH" to you. Either way, you have ZERO credibility.

Fletcher Christian

Dr. Econ - So do you expect ANYONE to buy this TRIPE!

You are actually saying that you don't mind a movement in the DARK as opposed to a movement in the LIGHT.

That is not believable.

You are lying.

You are directly misrepresenting the truth.

The talking point tricks DON'T WORK when you are directly engaged in a conversation. They work on the television. All of the "bells and whistles" and time constraints distract and confuse the message.

HERE... it doesn't work that way. You can interject BEER and HOT RODS all you want. You can paint someone with the RACIST BRUSH. You can say that UP is DOWN. It doesn't work. Nobody is convinced by propaganda and distractions on a message board. That's why "THEY" wanted to take control over the internet.

Remember when Thom Hartmann broadcasted with the lights turned low to support the FREEDOM of TRUTH TELLING on the internet? There was a reason "WHY" that was done. That's one of the reasons that I still listen and like the show.

Dr. Econ - Folks like you, are doing a HUGE disservice to positivity. Like the Leonard Cohen song says, "Everybody Knows".

TRUTH is "funny", that way.

You are an outed liar or a sociopath incapable of NOT lying. Maybe a "LIE" is the "TRUTH" to you. Either way, you have ZERO credibility.

I am not sure if you know how this thing works around here. You make a statement, I respond to that statement, you respond that response, and so on. Ideally, one makes a logical claim based on evidence, following the scientific method - if possible. You made a claim about he Bilderbergers being bad. I asked you for your best evidence, without a blind link. You responded by brining up the fact that these politicians and wealthy people were meeting at a single location. I then responded that that is no evidence of conspiracy - nor a good description of how laws are created. I'm sure you can find many wealthy people in the Hamptons, in the Bahamas, or on golf courses across the US. In fact, I added, that wealthy people have cell phones, and can - if necessary - ciommunicate over the computer. Further, as everyone should know, the reason wealthy corporations hire lobbyists to begin with is to influence legislation.

Now your response to all this is to call me names - which is clearly an admission you cannot support your claims with reason or fact.

This is actually what I thought to begin with.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Dr. Econ - Really?

They exist. They met earlier this month. They are important. The media participates. The media denies it.

They don't have meetings in the dark because we would LOVE what they do. They have meetings in the dark because we won't like what they do. It's as easy as that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP6l39I47QA

If that doesn't direct you, go to wearechange.org and watch Charlie Rose FREAK OUT like you are doing right now.

It doesn't matter HOW many links I can lead you to.

I have never been to Japan. I know that Japan does exist. I can show you on a map where Japan is. I cannot "prove" to you that Japan does indeed exist. I could show you a globe and you could say that the globe is a blind link.

If you want to play "cutesy", I get it. It doesn't change reality. It only shows that you want to play, "cutesy". I get it, you get off on it. Most people don't. Most people like to learn.

It's funny that you bring up the scientific method but seem to trust EVERYTHING that the media tells you. Isn't a scientist a skeptic? Don't all scientist QUESTION?

You know all of this. You "pretend" not to. Everyone else can see you claim ignorance when they know that you know... you know?

Fletcher Christian

Dr. Econ - Bohemian Grove meets next month. Say "hello" to all the guys for me!

Fletcher Christian

Bilderberg 2012 Index

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg2012/

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat
Quote Dr. Econ:

I am not sure if you know how this thing works around here. You make a statement, I respond to that statement, you respond that response, and so on. Ideally, one makes a logical claim based on evidence, following the scientific method - if possible. You made a claim about he Bilderbergers being bad. I asked you for your best evidence, without a blind link. You responded by brining up the fact that these politicians and wealthy people were meeting at a single location. I then responded that that is no evidence of conspiracy - nor a good description of how laws are created. I'm sure you can find many wealthy people in the Hamptons, in the Bahamas, or on golf courses across the US. In fact, I added, that wealthy people have cell phones, and can - if necessary - ciommunicate over the computer. Further, as everyone should know, the reason wealthy corporations hire lobbyists to begin with is to influence legislation.

Now your response to all this is to call me names - which is clearly an admission you cannot support your claims with reason or fact.

The Bilderberg Group has been selecting the 2 false choices for Presidents in America as well as Prime Minister in Canada, the UK, and Australia for decades. America hasn't had a real peoples' President since JFK.

Bilderberg meetings violate the Logan Act. It is all explain in this film if you ever bother to watch it.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Dr. Econ - Really?

They exist. They met earlier this month. They are important. The media participates. The media denies it.

They don't have meetings in the dark because we would LOVE what they do. They have meetings in the dark because we won't like what they do. It's as easy as that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP6l39I47QA

If that doesn't direct you, go to wearechange.org and watch Charlie Rose FREAK OUT like you are doing right now.

It doesn't matter HOW many links I can lead you to.

I have never been to Japan. I know that Japan does exist. I can show you on a map where Japan is. I cannot "prove" to you that Japan does indeed exist. I could show you a globe and you could say that the globe is a blind link.

If you want to play "cutesy", I get it. It doesn't change reality. It only shows that you want to play, "cutesy". I get it, you get off on it. Most people don't. Most people like to learn.

It's funny that you bring up the scientific method but seem to trust EVERYTHING that the media tells you. Isn't a scientist a skeptic? Don't all scientist QUESTION?

You know all of this. You "pretend" not to. Everyone else can see you claim ignorance when they know that you know... you know?

How in the world does the fact that Charlie Rose not want to answer a lunatic question prove anything?

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ
Quote antikakistocrat:
Quote Dr. Econ:

The Bilderberg Group has been selecting the 2 false choices for Presidents in America as well as Prime Minister in Canada, the UK, and Australia for decades. America hasn't had a real peoples' President since JFK.

Bilderberg meetings violate the Logan Act. It is all explain in this film if you ever bother to watch it.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

The first video from this link is a propaganda video shows nothing of the sort. It starts with the science fiction author H.G. Wells, goes to Eisenhower, and through Kennedy. These phrases contain no evidence yet are shown in a way as if to imply they are all talking about the same thing - probably some Bilderberger conspiracy. It does not take a logical mind to conclude you are being fed propaganda.

There might be some evidence in the other hour and half of videos, but I really doubt it.

And who cares about the Logan Act? Seriously.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

[quote=antikakistocrat] ... The Bilderberg Group has been selecting the 2 false choices for Presidents in America as well as Prime Minister in Canada, the UK, and Australia for decades. America hasn't had a real peoples' President since JFK.[quote]

The proof that that is a false statement is that you would not make it unless you could provide a arguement and evidence.

If the sky were red instead of blue, I would not say, off the top of my head 'the sky is red'. That would sound like the comment of an insane person. Instead, I would cite evidence and then make my position known. The fact you guys don't do this, never do this, proves that you are all paranoid.

Let me turn this around. What piece of evidence did you see that pursaded you about the 'Bilderbergers'? What were the facts that made you change from a ratonal person to a paranoid one? Why do you now think it is your mission in life to spam websites from Alex Jones and put blind links to propaganda videos?

Let me give you a counterexample. I think that our free trade policies led to the loss of manufacturing jobs. I believe this because I can go to the BLS website and see the drop in % manufacturing, and I know, oever the years, that have been round after round of tarriff reduction. I also know that it makes sense that if we have to compete with Chinese people making $10 dollars a day, then we are in trouble.

Do you see how a logical, rational arguement is put together? There are no blind links. I could put a link that references the facts of the arguement, but I don't let others make the arguement for me. There are no videos with quotes from H.G. Wells. No funny cartoons, no orchestral arrangements.

It is the inability to write logically and rational that makes the public think you guys are insane. And, rightly so.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Dr. Econ - You're right. Our elections and news media are top notch.

The ONLY reason they do things in secret is because they're "nice" that way.

Because if we only knew how truly NICE and GOOD their secret agenda was... we'd flip out! So they have to keep their good side from us and only show us the fake, evil side... What a ruse! I can't believe only 91% think of congress is doing a good job! Who are those 9% who are talking bad about our Fascist Police State!?! They must be those "conspiracy theory", right wing, racist, nut jobs that I read about.

I don't know why people leave their good cabal's of kindness and then tell us that they're nasty.

It doesn't make any sense.

OPERATION GLADIO was so good to all of those parents of dead children that were blown up on school buses in Italy. Imagine the financial burden those kids would have had on their parents if they had not been blown up and lived to eat food, get married, and then had babies of their own!

I'm so happy that Dick Cheney stopped fighter pilots from being deployed on 9/11. Imagine how much stress he saved one of those pilots if they had shot down a "terrorist" and saved thousands of people.

I'm so happy that the Supreme Court has ruled that corporations are people. Imagine all of those billionaire's empty lives they would be forced to lead if they had to only be multi-millionaire's instead.

I'm so happy that banks can buy insurance on things they don't own so that they can then destroy our financial infrastructure. That way they can just "appoint" politicians into positions of authority like in Michigan. I'm so happy that my VOTE is now meaningless. I didn't like the responsibility of making a choice. At last... EVERYTHING is done for me! I love that they did that for me in secret.

Could you imagine what would happen if there wasn't institutions like the Bilderberg group to control the media and the message?

It's so much easier to "nod off" than it is to actually "think" and be responsible and loving to your fellow man.

Dr. Econ... thank you for standing up for the billionaire's and their secret, illegal meetings. If it wasn't for people like you... I mean... we might actually have some sort of DEMOCRATIC influenced REPUBLIC that acts within the RULE OF LAW! THE HORROR... The Horror... the horror...

-------------------

WHAT THE.... WHO THE... WAIT A MINUTE...

Holy Smokes! I just had the craziest nightmare! I dreamt that UP was DOWN and BLACK was WHITE and LOGIC was INSANE and my DOG was a CAT!

Hey! I didn't know I could "sleep type"!

Fletcher Christian

Pahedrus76 - I am STILL waiting for my apology!

If a regular person... nevermind.

STEP by STEP. Here we go.

1. I accuse someone of wanting to throw dead Jews, freshly gassed to death, into a fiery oven.

2. The person I accuse of the atrocity is offended by the accusation.

3. The person I accuse of wanting to throw Jews into ovens states that they repudiate such a suggestion.

4. The person that I accused of wanting to throw Jews into an oven then asks, "WHY" did I accuse them of this diabolical act in the first place?

5. I then give a "blanket" statement that rambles and makes no sense.

6. The person that I accused of wanting to throw Jews into an oven doesn't buy the reasoning. The person I accuse of wanting to throw Jews into oven's then asks for EVIDENCE of anything that they have said that would justify the accusation of wanting to throw Jews into an oven.

7. I don't say Shit.

8. The person I accused of wanting to throw Jews into an oven then DEMANDS an apology because no EVIDENCE has surfaced to justify the public slander and besmirching of one's character and moral turpitude.

9. I don't say Shit.

10. The person I accused of wanting to throw Jews into an oven has been WRONGFULLY accused.

Now...

If "I" had been the one to accuse "YOU" of wanting to throw Jews into an oven and the 10 steps had followed... "I" would be humane enough to have given "YOU" a heartfelt apology.

There are only a few explanations as to why you have not given me an apology.

1. You REALLY do think that I want to throw Jews into an oven. If that is the case... YOU are insane. By being an insane person, NOTHING you say will have any credibility... because you are insane.

2. You are a bad person. By being a "bad person", NOTHING you say will have any credibility... because you are a bad person with no moral compass or conscious.

3. You not a "person" at all. You are a PAID employee by an employer who has an agenda. If you were to admit to erring in judgement, you would be breaking the contract that you and your employer have. So an "apology" would be grounds for separation of employment. By being a PAID employee, NOTHING you say will have any credibility... because you are a PAID employee with no original thought process of your own.

None of the 3 options look that good.

If "I" were "YOU"... "I'd" apologize to "ME". Otherwise... don't bother voicing an opinion on anything because you have no credibility.

Fletcher Christian

What do you need an apology for FC? The accusation is that those behind the ongoing demonizing of the Bilderberg Group are anti Semitic. Are you part of that group?, or are you part of the target audience of that group? I think that you and I are part of the target audience. I have been insulted many times on this board for being a Liberal but never for being anti Semitic.

Now you may be being accused of being ignorant of the facts but hey, we're all accused of that on a daily basis on these boards.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Mr. Christian - ignoring my previous posts- then makes several comments about our 'facist state', including remarking on the upopularity of congress, how Cheney stopped fighter pilots from deploying on 9-11, the Citizens United Decision, on financial regulatons and voting problems. He then concludes:

Quote Mr. Christian: Could you imagine what would happen if there wasn't institutions like the Bilderberg group to control the media and the message?

And I think the correct answer is:

Quote Dr. Econ: No dfiferent at all.

The forces that produces all these things are the profit motive, not some grand conspiracy of people who attend a meeting once a year.

Dr. Econ's picture
Dr. Econ

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.