A Radioactive Nightmare

10 posts / 0 new

http://www.vcreporter.com/cms/story/detail/a_radioactive_nightmare/9886/

Jetstream blowing west to east Feb. 7, 2012.

A Radioactive NightmareAs fallout from Fukushima heads our way, the government turns a blind eye- must click link.

harry ashburn's picture
harry ashburn

Comments

Thank you for that link. Since I am in the direct path of all that I appreciate the update! No wonder the sun felt extra hot on my skin when I was out tending my garden. This isn't cool and of course no one in the main stream media is talking about it. What are we supposed to be doing to protect ourselves or are they just hoping we all get cancer and croke to thin out the population?

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

I heard about this a week or so ago and couldn't sleep for two nights. Start taking Kelp to help you body deal with the radiation.

I can't help but think that Godzilla will appear any day now.... sorry I know that's silly, but it helps to break the tension.

delete jan in iowa

Kelp supplements or eating kelp? ?

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee
Quote MrsBJLee:

Kelp supplements or eating kelp? ?

Supplements. If you look on the bottle the dose is usually only 1 or 2 a day. If you want I'll ask my husband about how it works to protect against the radiation, I think it's the iodine.

We used to live about 2 miles from Commanche Peak Nuclear Plant in Texas. We took Kelp and Tri-Boron for the radiation that leaked from the plant.

delete jan in iowa

Try some ginseng as well as the kelp, and mushrooms. http://mutage.oxfordjournals.org/content/20/4/237.long

bamboo's picture
bamboo

Thank you for that information. What is Tri-Boron? I have not heard of that either. I guess I could look all this up on the internet. Thank you so much.

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

THANK YOU for the link to the information regarding ginseng! I bookmarked it to read it further and I am also going to send it to a friend who is currently going through radiation treatments for cancer. She will also value the article! THANKS AGAIN!

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

Fortune smiles upon the Mouthpieces.

Now they'll be able to "adjust" the level of "background" radiation upward about 1000% so that future stats will be: "no higher than background levels".

Rodger97321's picture
Rodger97321
Quote Rodger97321:

Fortune smiles upon the Mouthpieces.

Now they'll be able to "adjust" the level of "background" radiation upward about 1000% so that future stats will be: "no higher than background levels".

When we were living in the shadow on Commanche Peak NC we called and that's what they told us..... background levels. Sounded great as we watched our young once healthy dogs die of lymphoma. Background levels........ right!

delete jan in iowa

Currently Chatting

The Real Carbon “Monster” Revealed

Another day, another stupid assault on the truth by the fossil fuel industry and its paid lackeys. In a recent op-ed for the New York Post, Tom Harris, the executive director of the so-called International Climate Science Coalition -- an organization that’s funded, in part, by the fossil fuel industry -- blasted Leonardo DiCaprio for his work on “Carbon,” a new documentary on climate change that I helped write and present.