Sandusky down

8 posts / 0 new

Sandusky is down, now Penn State. Next the state legislature of PA. DE has no statute of limitations on child molestation. The states don't have too good of a record on protecting children. They do very well exploiting them, and cashing in on them.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Comments

I had no Idea what you were talking about. Just in case I'm not the only one:

Sandusky convicted of 45 counts, plans to appeal

.ren's picture
.ren

You're right about states not protecting children. In some cases child predators have gotten off with zero time in prison. Personally I feel that this is a crime where you should not get a mulligan on. If you molest a child you belong in prison for life. Sandusky will get life, but it didn't happen soon enough. I just hope that he gets what he deserves in prison.

Entitlement Society's picture
Entitlement Society

He'll probably become a chaplain.

chilidog

There will be a class action with more victims coming forward than the known 10 in the case. I suppose all their football tickets could include a defense fund fee to raise the millions for a settlement. Then the movie rights.

Sandusky is on suicide watch, supposedly. I wonder if he is now figuring out it was wrong. He seemed surprised his son was going to testify.

Sentencing should be interesting, the dictator being lectured from the bench. Sometimes they let victims speak.

btw, Sen Kerry is cosponsor of a bill for child abuse database registration. There are hundreds of thousands of reported cases, with no child service staff to investigate. Budget cuts you know. The US kills more children from abuse than any industrialized country in the world.

.ren, I know that title didn't sound as good as I thought. Football coach getting sacked, announcers usually say he's down when getting tackled.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

[url=http://www.activistpost.com/2012/06/sanduskys-work-release-program.html]http://www.activistpost.com/2012/06/sanduskys-work-release-program.html[/url]

Now that Sandusky has been found guilty of child molestation, the government has a special work-release program for someone with his skills:

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fl53_RNuXfg/T-WtwqZTv_I/AAAAAAAAP4A/wZcR40JRByM/s640/TSA+Sandusky.jpg[/img]

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=233474.0;topicseen

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,30796.msg243606.html#msg243606

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat
Quote chilidog:

He'll probably become a chaplain.

Or a liberal. If he isn't already.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

I've read some things that state that the origin of "diplomatic immunity" is to protect pedophilia and the monsters that engage in it.

I really, really... hope that's not the case. But when one looks into this repulsive practice, a few similarities continue to arise.

It does seem to be a systematic problem of the ruling class.

It does go on to explain the burning of a child in effigy and the "Cremation of Care" title that goes along with it. That little ritual opens the ceremonies at The Bohemian Grove next month.

Only EVERY Republican President has gone to this social gathering over the last 50 years! No big deal.

Look it up and have a barf bag at hand. Then realize the kind of evil creatures that are "representing" us in our "representative" form of government.

These "born again Christians" go out into the woods and worship at the feet of Moloch, a 40 foot Owl idol and burn a baby in effigy. There's video of it.

I WISH I were making this stuff up. Walter Cronkite and Clint Eastwood, Colin Powell, Merv Griffin, Bill Clinton, Henry Kissenger, Both Bush's, Reagan, Nixon, Newt and a cast of thousands have attended this ritual over the last 100+ years.

We're in deep trouble. What's equally as troubling is how everyday people will dismiss the messenger and NOT the message.

We, as a nation, are suffering from some sort of cognitive disassociation disorder. The "TRUTH" is all around us. But we don't want to look at it. I guess people think it'll somehow "rub off" on you. I don't know. Me... I like to KNOW what's going on!

"Stop! Hey! What's that sound? Everybody look! What's going down?"

... or, don't. If that's the case, don't bring me down for noticing my surroundings. Just continue to "look away". Folks like me will do the heavy work and get the word out.

Enjoy Coke!

Fletcher Christian's picture
Fletcher Christian

Currently Chatting

A Carbon Tax is Absolutely Essential

So, what do a major investment from Verizon Wireless and the melting of our polar ice caps have in common? A lot more than you may think. On Monday, America’s largest wireless provider announced that it will be making a $40 million investment in solar power at eight of its facilities across the United States.