Security leaks

4 posts / 0 new

Mitchell reports on the recent leaks. Republican's position is that the WH leaked to show his defense bonofides [bo-no-fee-days]. An investigative committee has been proposed.

Q: would the committee follow through if the leak is a gop one of their own? A: Nah, crimes are never committed by gop. It was a set up, they were working FOR state security, by trying to undermine the opposition, who do not deserve to lead, ever.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Comments

You seem to be a bit naive. Crimes and cronyism occur with the elephants and the jack asses. I don't trust government. They have not earned my trust. That is exactly why we need to be very carefull before we allow them any more control over our lives. They are every bit as greedy an power hungry as anyone in the private sector.

rigel1's picture
rigel1
Quote rigel1:

You seem to be a bit naive. Crimes and cronyism occur with the elephants and the jack asses. I don't trust government. They have not earned my trust. That is exactly why we need to be very carefull before we allow them any more control over our lives. They are every bit as greedy an power hungry as anyone in the private sector.

I take it that you don't vote then? If you don't trust government then you don't trust some of the very people you voted for. Kind of a weird stance.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker
Quote Bush_Wacker:
Quote rigel1:

I take it that you don't vote then? If you don't trust government then you don't trust some of the very people you voted for. Kind of a weird stance.

What is weird is how many times you reply to my posts with some sort of personal slam. I'm not sure where that comes from. Yes, I do vote. Occaisionally you get someone who does exactly as promised. But its rare. I cast my vote and hope for the best. But they must earn my trust. They are human and have the exact same flaws as any corporate CEO or union boss. Lust for power, greed, arrogance. It's all there, in both parties. Am I right? Blind trust in a person simply because he has a "D" or "R" behind his name is absurd. It's for suckas.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Currently Chatting

A Carbon Tax is Absolutely Essential

So, what do a major investment from Verizon Wireless and the melting of our polar ice caps have in common? A lot more than you may think. On Monday, America’s largest wireless provider announced that it will be making a $40 million investment in solar power at eight of its facilities across the United States.