Titanic Conspiracy: Switched with Olympic?

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

1 post / 0 new

I watched a documentary this weekend on a possible conspiracy regarding the Titanic and Olympic ships. It surrounds possible insurance fraud pertaining to the heavy damage the Olympic had previously sustained on multiple prior voyages (one bad one in particular). It alleges that The White Star line pulled a switch prior to the Titanic's maiden voyage. The evidence is quite compelling, and given what we know of big business behavior, the whole thing is quite believable. I had never heard this theory before. Has anyone else? The title of the documentary is "Titanic: The Shocking Truth". It was "on demand" through my cable provider, and is only an hour long. What do you think?

Desalor77's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 4:01 pm

The AT&T/Time Warner Merger - Time To Worry?

Give Donald Trump some credit: he might be a bigoted crypto-fascist who's taken the Republican Party to the right of Attila the Hun - but every once in a while he's 100 percent correct.

Case in point: his take on AT&T's proposed $85 billion merger with Time Warner.