Video Shows Activists Arrested At Bilderberg

12 posts / 0 new

Video Shows Activists Arrested At Bilderberg

Protesters cuffed for taking close-up photos of Bilderberg members

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, June 1, 2012

Video from We Are Change shows two activists being arrested by Fairfax police for taking close-up photos of Bilderberg members arriving in Chantilly, Virginia, another example of how the security crackdown surrounding this year’s conference is more intense than ever before.

One of the activists arrested is a veteran.

This represents a new level of crackdown in terms of Bilderberg security. At the meeting last year in St. Moritz, Switzerland, photographers were able to get just as close as is shown in this video and police took no action.

Indeed, in Switzerland protesters would pull the stunt of slowly crossing the road as limousines approached in order to slow down the cars so photographers could get better pictures.

The fact that the police have been ordered to arrest people who get close enough to take good pictures shows how afraid Bilderberg is to have its members identified and the photos published, despite the fact that a list of attendeeshas already been released.

The Washington Times reported yesterday that its photographer was told by police “any attempt to get close to the building would result in arrest.”

However, the activists in the clip didn’t get anywhere near the building and didn’t block traffic, they merely stepped off the pavement to get a closer shot.

As we documented on Wednesday, security for the 2012 Bilderberg conference is unprecedented, with talk of “machine gun nests” and other intimidating tactics designed to keep protesters and media away from the site of the meeting.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-shows-activists-arrested-at-bilderberg.html

antikakistocrat's picture
antikakistocrat

Comments

Don't you get tired of spouting the same crap that falls on seemingly deaf ears day in and day out? Perhaps you are not as ahead of the curve as you give yourself credit for. Have you considered donating your time to more charitable efforts than shilling for prisonplanet? It might prove more fruitful to the world around you.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

Have you ever considered looking for work instead of trolling around this website non-stop posting worthless shit that no one other than you trollers cares about?

You could possibly save this planet if you removed yourself from it..Why don't you give it a try?

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter
Quote Laborisgood:

Don't you get tired of spouting the same crap that falls on seemingly deaf ears day in and day out? Perhaps you are not as ahead of the curve as you give yourself credit for. Have you considered donating your time to more charitable efforts than shilling for prisonplanet? It might prove more fruitful to the world around you.

...and yet you are responding... Checkmate !!!!!!

What Prisonplanet and Infowars does is more fruitful to the world around us. Just cuz you don't value freedom, justice, the republic, and everything else that troops throughout history have fought and died for doesn't mean that other Americans don't.

I went to college in Michigan and while their whole economy was falling apart due to the Globalists and their de-industrialization policies you had people like the WILSON character from Home Improvement wagering in philosophical debate over abstract stuff. Many of times I see the same crap here.

I am just bringing truth and education here to the alethephobes and sophophobes as well as the alethephiles and sophophiles. If you don't like a topic then just avoid it, however if you want to act like a real adult and join us in the real world you'll do your part to fight Globalism. It is just that simple.

antikakistocrat

[quote=Sprinklerfitter]

Have you ever considered looking for work instead of trolling around this website non-stop posting worthless shit that no one other than you trollers cares about?

Yeah I apply to about 5-20 jobs a week that just don't hire cuz the FED is paying banks not to lend money to up and coming businesses. After about 1000 applications or so I don't get hung up on unrealistic expectations. I've got a job lined up, but until I get I will continue to fight Globalism so that my nieces don't live in an America where they might get dragged off to a FEMA Camp and the idea of a Constitutional-Republic is relagated to abstract concepts in banned history books.

You could possibly save this planet if you removed yourself from it..Why don't you give it a try?

...and how will I do that, yo uknow how harsh the Globalists have screwed up the aerodynamics profession...

antikakistocrat
Quote Sprinklerfitter:

...and how will I do that, yo uknow how harsh the Globalists have screwed up the aerodynamics profession...

Dial Scotty up and have him beam ya up. When you leave take the whole GD prison planet group of idiots with ya. See if you can find Haleys comet and catch a ride on it....I hear it's a blast....Let us know, will ya?

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter
Quote antikakistocrat:
Quote Laborisgood:

...and yet you are responding... Checkmate !!!!!!

What Prisonplanet and Infowars does is more fruitful to the world around us. Just cuz you don't value freedom, justice, the republic, and everything else that troops throughout history have fought and died for doesn't mean that other Americans don't.

I went to college in Michigan and while their whole economy was falling apart due to the Globalists and their de-industrialization policies you had people like the WILSON character from Home Improvement wagering in philosophical debate over abstract stuff. Many of times I see the same crap here.

I am just bringing truth and education here to the alethephobes and sophophobes as well as the alethephiles and sophophiles. If you don't like a topic then just avoid it, however if you want to act like a real adult and join us in the real world you'll do your part to fight Globalism. It is just that simple.

I'm all in with the opposition to the problem of Globalism my friend, but Ron Paul is not the solution to the problem. He would create as many new problems as he might get rid of. You believing you possess the one and only iron-clad solution to Globalism is amusing (in a megalomaniacal kind of way) ...... or else you get paid to pretend you truly believe that crap. Either way, nobody cares!!!

P.S. My response is out of pure boredom and has nothing to do with wanting to have a discussion with one of the prisonplanet lunatics. Well, that and the hope that my efforts might be rewarded with you going away. I'm optimistic to a fault.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

[quote=Laborisgood]

I'm all in with the opposition to the problem of Globalism my friend, but Ron Paul is not the solution to the problem. He would create as many new problems as he might get rid of.

Getting a fascist Federal-Government off our backs by repealing all the un-Constitutional laws Obama has passed will solve a hell of a lot more problems than it will create. Look back at all the problems our last 4 Presidents and the kakistocrats in Congress gave America the last 24 years ? What have we got today, high unemployment, people losing their cars and houses and debt up the wazoo. Tell me for the all the economists we have in America why isn't the American economy kicking ass with 4% unemployment and massive labor shortages ? This is a great economy not 45% unemployment and the FED paying banks not to make loans to small businesses. Globalism is the head-cold and Ron Paul is the NyQuil and the people are the white-blood cells and freedom is the Vitamin C.

You believing you possess the one and only iron-clad solution to Globalism is amusing (in a megalomaniacal kind of way) ...... or else you get paid to pretend you truly believe that crap. Either way, nobody cares!!!

Ron Paul & Alex Jones are leading the anti-Globalist charge. Alex Jones is doing the same thing Lech Walensa did with his Radio-Solidarity movement in Poland in the 1970s & 80s fighting the Communists and their "system". Ever wonder why Poland managed to recover so quickly after the Berlin Wall fell and Communism collapsed ? Cuz you had an active FREEDOM-COMMUNITY. The same will happen in America. Besides I see no anti-Globalist candidate coming from the Democrat Party, just Ron Paul & Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party. You say you're anti-Globalist then fine, start presenting some solutions if you think the likes of Ron Paul and Virgil Goode aren't acceptable.

P.S. My response is out of pure boredom and has nothing to do with wanting to have a discussion with one of the prisonplanet lunatics. Well, that and the hope that my efforts might be rewarded with you going away. I'm optimistic to a fault.

Well I aint going no-where until Globalism is a footnote in history or until I get banned from here, even if I do someone else shall return cuz freedom has many participants. Either get on board or sit silently while others make history.

antikakistocrat
Quote antikakistocrat:

Either get on board or sit silently while others make history.

I will not be boarding your crazy train. I will voice my opposition to your annoying proliferation of propaganda when I have nothing more useful to do.

Laborisgood's picture
Laborisgood

BLAH BLAH BLAH...... Same song second verse - ANTI

delete jan in iowa
Quote Laborisgood:

I will not be boarding your crazy train. I will voice my opposition to your annoying proliferation of propaganda when I have nothing more useful to do.

What propaganda ? They are pulling up in the limos to the Bilderberg meeting ? Where is the propaganda ?

antikakistocrat
Quote jan in iowa:

BLAH BLAH BLAH...... Same song second verse - ANTI

...and a 3rd & 4th verse until America gets restored to the great republic it once was.

antikakistocrat

Currently Chatting

A Carbon Tax is Absolutely Essential

So, what do a major investment from Verizon Wireless and the melting of our polar ice caps have in common? A lot more than you may think. On Monday, America’s largest wireless provider announced that it will be making a $40 million investment in solar power at eight of its facilities across the United States.