Journals of Continental Congress - Library of Congress Collection

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

1 post / 0 new

I have heard Thom mention the transcipts and/or journals from the Continental Congress and in my search for the most comprehensive and complete I have found many. There is a series, 34 volumes, that are numberically listed and published by the Library of Congress. They are categorized by the years and months (e.g. Sept. 5, 1774 to Oct. 26, 1774) and can be found in the The Library of Congress/American Memory/Lawmaking Home. I am wondering if these are the best to buy? Amazon has this set listed and I am anixous to begin my reading. Could somone tell me if this is the best of the lot or are there other publications that are better? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and reply.

Dead Drift

Yet More Tribal Land Under Threat

The battle lines for the next fight to protect sacred tribal lands are being drawn in Bears Ears in Southeastern Utah.