Cynthia McKinney Joins the Chemtrails Conference!

24 posts / 0 new

A major conference about the dangers of Geoengineering / Solar Radiation Management will be happening August 17th through 19th in Los Angeles, CA and streaming online worldwide. It is the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails conference http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/

Former Congresswoman and Green Party US Presidential Candidate Cynthia McKinney has just been added to the conference. Join this True Patriot on the 2nd day of the event: August 18th, 2012 Live ONLINE (or live in Los Angeles) - get your ticket now!

http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/cynthia-mckinney/

Also at the conference - Michael Murphy will be premiering his new film, sequel to the film "What In The World Are They Spraying?" titled "Why In The World Are They Spraying?"

Get Tickets For This Weekend: www.CBCLive2012.com

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Comments

Has anyone noticed there are less chemtrails this year?

Or is it done by invisible drones now, with transparent ether?

anonymous green

How can there be fewer than none?

stwo's picture
stwo

I get the greatest comments to my posts on this board...no doubt from great people.

The Day The Sky Died

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Someone please explain what it is that we're supposed to be concerned about with "chemtrails."

Given the laws of chance, at least one airline engineer or hanger mechanic would have come out on national television with some physical proof that canisters of biological agents were being attached to the wings of commercial and freight jets for the sole purpose of polluting the atmosphere and causing global pandemics.

Since that hasn't happened, what evidence is there that something insidious is going on? So far, all that there has been is some people taking video footage of moisture trails and saying that something nefarious is in the works. Are these trails supposed to aggravate or accelerate the Greenhouse Effect? Are the trails supposed to contain unsafe levels of radiation? Is the SARS virus being spread over the American midwest? Flesh-eating bacteria? Colon cancer? ADHD?

What is the concern here? Please explain.

JTaylor's picture
JTaylor
Quote JTaylor:What is the concern here? Please explain.

There are those of us who know that what we have been observing for over ten years are not normal jet condensation trails. If you cannot distinguish the difference, I encourage you to study the skies a little more closely.

YouTube Video

ABCee's picture
ABCee

This is the problem with these claims. "Chemtrails are everywhere," "All of the pilots are doing this to their own people," "What are they doing to us?" etc., etc. If so many of the planes in the sky are purposefully blanketing the public with toxic chemicals, as in they intend to do it as part of a vast corporate/government conspiracy, then someone on some level of the project would have said, "Hey, I was in on this. I did this. I can tell you everything." The fact that anyone is still questioning whether or not this is happening means that physical proof has not yet been discovered. Nothing as widespread as this is supposed to be could or would remain a secret for too long.

I'm sorry, but that video was a series of telephone interviews with unknown conspiracy theorists calling in their opinions about something that they probably read on the internet. Why haven't they done any research to obtain proof? In all this time with all these people studying the "threat" of chemtrails, no one has bothered to track even one of the numerous suspected planes and inspect it for canisters of anthrax or whatever? No one has ever interviewed a suspected pilot or airline mechanic or anyone who would have absolute knowledge of these supposed events? No one has bothered to sue to obtain proof through the Freedom of Information Act or contacted Anonymous to hack the government files? If this is so widespread of an operation, then there should be an extensive number of people who know about it. There should be ample proof, everywhere, but we still haven't seen any physical proof of any kind that this is actually happening. So what are we supposed to be afraid of?

JTaylor's picture
JTaylor
Quote JTaylor:that video was a series of telephone interviews with unknown conspiracy theorists calling in their opinions about something that they probably read on the internet

Those voices were Dr. Bill Deagle, William Thomas, Clifford Carnicom and Alex Jones. These voices are well known to those who have looked up into the sky for years, trust their instincts and common sense, and know that there is something deliberate going on up there.

If this is so widespread of an operation, then there should be an extensive number of people who know about it. There should be ample proof, everywhere, but we still haven't seen any physical proof of any kind that this is actually happening. So what are we supposed to be afraid of?

Yeah, there should be 911 proof as well, but I am not going there. If you researched the subject you would find that off the scale findings for barium, aluminum, and other heavy metels are being found in soil and rainwater samples, even in (what were once) pristine areas such as Mt. Shasta, CA. The once blue skies have been turning all but gray white, and everybody turns a blind eye and pretends everything is normal. This is about mind control. It's not only GMO foods they are trying to take over and control, it is NATURE ITSELF and I am talking about ALL THINGS.

Watch What In The World Are They Spraying? on YouTube. Then watch the premier of Why In The World Are They Spraying? at the conference, live or streaming online at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference: http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/

ABCee's picture
ABCee

It's funny how our little prison planet friends can bring both conservatives and progressives together to have a good laugh.

WorkerBee's picture
WorkerBee

I can't buy it. I'm sorry. I've studied government conspiracies. I've read about Operation Paperclip and the hiring of Nazis into the American government after World War II. I've read the report of the Shafer Commission which urged Nixon to legalize marijuana, but he instead started the war on drugs. I've read the Pentagon Papers and the reports that the Gulf of Tonkin incident which drew the US into the Vietnam conflict never actually happened. I know about Abu Ghraib and legalized torture in secret prisons.

As for 9-11, I've never seen any strong evidence that it was in fact a Boeing 757 flown by an amateur pilot perfectly horizontal into the ground floor of the Pentagon. The conspiracies that I believe have some real evidence showing that they've happened. The things that I don't believe do not have evidence supporting the claims, or the evidence is too flimsy to take seriously. The official story of the 9-11 Pentagon attack lacks evidence, so I can't believe it until real evidence is shown. The same goes with chemtrails and the existence of God. I have to see it to believe it. There has to be some realistic evidence put forth to support the claims. I can't just "take it on faith."

This conversation about chemtrails is so far nothing but speculation and conspiracy theory. I really don't mean to be an asshole, but the video is just some people talking over footage of planes flying through the air. There is no real evidence of any kind put forth that anything malicious is actually happening. "Look at the sky over the past ten years and you'll know that something is wrong" is not scientific evidence. It's not even circumstantial evidence. It's speculation and conspiracy theory.

JTaylor's picture
JTaylor
Quote anonymous green:

Has anyone noticed there are less chemtrails this year?

Or is it done by invisible drones now, with transparent ether?

I spoke too soon!

Here in Portland, OR, the sprayers were visible today, as was their spray.

What are these fools doing?

anonymous green
Quote anonymous green:Here in Portland, OR, the sprayers were visible today, as was their spray. What are these fools doing?

I commend you for having 2 eyes and a brain, looking up and seeing what is really going on.

In 2002 I looked up right over my street, and realized that the clouds blanketing the entire sky were fake. I have never been the same, and I have witnessed the most bizarre jet trails, clouds, sunrises and sunsets for 10 years now. I don't like it. I wish it weren't true. I have tried slapping myself on the cheek to wake up from a bad dream, but it didn't work. Much of life for me is like Science Fiction Theatre. All this insanity in the skies keeps going on, and the people are seemingly impervious to that anything is going on. I speak to people about chemtrails - they don't even know what I am talking about.

It was real hot in my city today. There were beautiful natural cloud formations around the periphery over the mountains. I also observed obvious un-natural clouds right over the natural ones. Now why is it that by the end of the day the natural clouds had all but dried up? And they say we are having a drought. I wonder why?

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Look at this example: Chemtrail Aircraft Mechanic Speaks

Here is the problem. If what he's saying is true, then this is a very serious problem. Much more serious than anything else in the news today. However, this isn't a chemtrail aircraft mechanic blowing the whistle on a secret government operation. It's text on youtube claiming to have been written by an anonymous aircraft mechanic. If this is so serious an issue; if American pilots are willfully spraying their own families and society with toxic waste as part of a worldwide genocidal plot of biological warfare to kill off the working poor, then this "mechanic" wouldn't be writing "anonymous" letters. He would be giving sworn testimony to a Congressional committee or at the very least to a newspaper reporter. His name and face would be everywhere and he would not fear retaliation from the guilty parties because whatever he thinks that they could do to him is beyond irrelevant when compared to what he is accusing them of doing to everyone.

This isn't the only video like this. Each one so far is the same speculation and unbelievable conjecture from "anonymous" sources. I'm not saying that all of this is not possible, but I am saying that this is all highly improbable due to the lack of any real physical or correlating evidence.

JTaylor's picture
JTaylor
Quote JTaylor:It's text on youtube claiming to have been written by an anonymous aircraft mechanic

I wouldn't necessarily trust that information. Have you seen the Edward Teller document that details spraying metallic particles from jet aircraft to partially alleviate incoming solar radiation? Teller Document. The Hughes Aircraft patent? United States Patent 5,003,186 —Hughes Aircraft-1991

As far as real physical evidence, what about the 1000's of videos clearly showing there is something deliberately being sprayed in the skies above? Do you believe they are normal jet condensation trails? Have you watched TV programs and movies showing the sky from the 1950's through mid 1990's? Are those skies filled with, parallel lines, X's and jet trails expanding to fill the entire sky? I know what I see with my own eyes over my own city (and elsewhere I have traveled.) I have observed massive artificial cloud banks with silent sprayplanes "feeding" them. The sprayplanes come out as from nowhere en mass to do their thing. There are countless videos showing this sort of thing.

Plus, once again, there are off the charts readings for heavy metals such as aluminum, barium and strontium being found in rainwater and soil samples, and blood tests of individuals as well. Coincidence? Please check the film What In The World Are They Spraying? and get more info by registering for the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails conference in Los Angeles or streaming live online worldwide Aug. 17th - 19th.

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Let's say that this is true and there are countless planes doing this. It is a giant leap from "Planes are seeding clouds to fight global warming" to "They're trying to kill everyone!" If this is all part of a one-world shadow government's scheme to depopulate the Earth through clandestine chemical warfare, then why hasn't Alex Jones or anyone else who claims to have proof of these crimes obtained a court-order to track even one of the planes and inspect it for whatever poisonous chemicals it is suspected of spraying? The planes have to land sometime. A bit of investigation will reveal flight paths, black-box recordings, pilot testimony, and other forms of hard evidence that something criminal (and GENOCIDAL according to the accusers) is going on. Why hasn't even one of the guilty pilots been arrested and charged? No one is that well-protected. At least one of the countless pilots would be testifying in open court by now.

If so many people are filming so many planes spraying toxic pollution as part of an intentional global effort to kill everyone and everything, then why hasn't even one person fighting against this tried to bring anyone on any level of the operation to justice?

And if the one-world shadow government's official story is that they are spraying these chemicals in the sky to fight global warming, then that is one more reason to legalize marijuana. Hemp will replace fossil fuels for energy and trees for paper and lumber, then the oil and the trees will stay in the ground and hemp will produce everything we need, thus reversing the Greenhouse Effect and bankrupting the petroleum-based one-world shadow government at the same time, and then there will no longer be any secret rich people giving the order to our politicians to spray toxic chemicals in the sky to fight global warming.

JTaylor's picture
JTaylor
Quote JTaylor:The planes have to land sometime

Can we be so sure that they are airplanes in the traditional sense? I don't know.

Quote JTaylor:Hemp will replace fossil fuels for energy and trees for paper and lumber, then the oil and the trees will stay in the ground and hemp will produce everything we need, thus reversing the Greenhouse Effect and bankrupting the petroleum-based one-world shadow government at the same time, and then there will no longer be any secret rich people giving the order to our politicians to spray toxic chemicals in the sky to fight global warming.

Amen, Brother!

Bonus Video - Just released

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Everything is a genocidal experiment to devalue the poor, their health, their welfare.

Every time a bad idea comes around, a spy makes sure it happens.

Every time a good idea comes around, another spy makes sure it's corrupted to the plan.

It's a spy game.

The good guys are coming.

Hang on.

We are volunteers of America, volunteers of America. Jefferson Airplane again.

anonymous green
Quote anonymous green:We are volunteers of America, volunteers of America. Jefferson Airplane again.

Volunteers

ABCee's picture
ABCee

ABCee, sorry a recent post got caught by the spam filters, it matched the phrase "promo code" which is frequently used by spammers. Take that out, and so long as it was not spam, it should be OK.

SueN's picture
SueN
Quote ABCee:Former Congresswoman and Green Party US Presidential Candidate Cynthia McKinney has just been added to the conference.

Do people here take this woman seriously? If the answer is yes, why?

Tahuyaman's picture
Tahuyaman

Yes, because she's smarter than you and a better human being also, that's why.

Any more stupid questions?

anonymous green

That woman is as dumb as a post. She's so dumb she thinks the Mexican Border pays rent. I know, that was over your head.

Tahuyaman's picture
Tahuyaman

This Weekend - Live and Online
Buy Tickets Now!
The Largest Stand Ever Against Chemtrails!

Greetings Fellow Geo-Engineering Activists!
www.CBCLive2012.com

• 3 Days in Los Angeles at the Historic Ebell Theater + Live Online Globally
  • Non –Profit Fundraiser
  • To Explore EVERY Arm of The Geo-Engineering /Chemtrails Agendas……

WHY? - Premiering “Why In The World Are They Spraying?” – Michael Murphy’s follow-up documentary

TREES – Featuring Allan Buckmann, the leader in research regarding the effect of Chemtrails on trees & plant life – and how to reverse it

HAARP – Alfred Webre & others explore the unavoidable connection between Chemtails & “The HAARP Controlled Grid”

GMO’s – Jeffrey M Smith, the author of “Seeds of Deception” and leader in the “GMO-free” movement will speak to the GMO’s connection to the spraying (Chemtrail’s heavy metal fall-out creates soil that can only support GMO crops and trees)

TRANSHUMANISM – Sofia Smallstorm presents Part 2 of her widely acclaimed “Chemtrails to Pseudo Life” series, where she explores how Chemtrails are creating a synthetic world
around us

WEATHER – Scott Stevens, a former award winning meteorologist, steps outside the matrix and gives us a look at the cover-up taking place regarding Chemtrails within mainstream meteorology

SCIENCE & PROOF – Clifford Carnicom, Dane Wigington, Francis Mangels, William Thomas, Deborah Whitman,Dr. Perlingieri and other scientists and researchers will show you the PROOF of active Geo-Engineering and what we can do to STOP IT!

SPIRITUALITY – Laura Eisenhower, Mark Peebler and others will show you how we can free our minds from the tyranny!

SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS ROSANNE BARR AND CYNTHIA McKINNEY!

Visit www.CBCLive2012.com for tickets, bio’s, schedule, venue and more!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaIedYhMK3E

Go direct to this discounted link: http://cbclive.eventbrite.com/?discount=LASKYWATCH

ABCee's picture
ABCee
Quote Tahuyaman:

That woman is as dumb as a post. She's so dumb she thinks the Mexican Border pays rent. I know, that was over your head.

Racism isn't over my head, it's under my ass, getting ready to kiss it.

So, Tahuya Man, how does it feel to be down there looking up?

Pucker up, you pretentious twit.

Kiss my ass.

anonymous green

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.