Daily Topics - Tuesday August 21st, 2012

2 posts / 0 new

Catch The Thom Hartmann Program LIVE 3-6pm Eastern!

Thom will return soon.

"In for Thom today, please welcome Dr. Mike Newcomb, host of the Mike Newcomb Show on 1480 KPHX in Phoenix, AZ

Today, Dr. Mike focuses on the GOP's war in women and how it's ramping up...

Hour One: Plus, Paul Ryan & Todd Akin team up on radical personhood - Adam Peck, Think Progress

shawnt56's picture
Jul. 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi! I would like to email the last RT News segment that just played about 10 minutes ago on Thom's radio show. This is the break segment where Thom addresses how workers did not particpates in the profits from their own productivity starting with the Reagan administration. I went to RT News on youtube and could not find it. Can someone help me?

Thank you,

Good gardens

goodgardens's picture
Aug. 21, 2012 11:55 am

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Florida cops are taking tons of people's property!

The ACLU wants Florida cops to stop seizing people's personal property. In a recent press release, the civil rights group is calling on the Florida Legislature to address that state's out-of-control civil asset forfeiture practices.