Having seen the evidence, I don't touch fizzy drinks any more. Frankly they're evil, says leading biologist

1 post / 0 new

Having seen the evidence, I don't touch fizzy drinks any more. Frankly they're evil, says leading biologist

• Consumption of soft drinks has more than doubled since 1985 - from ten gallons per person a year to more than 25 gallons
  • Sugary drinks lead to alterations in muscles similar to those in people with obesity problems and type 2 diabetes (too many photos to copy whole article..click link.)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2181290/Having-seen-evidence-I-dont-touch-fizzy-drinks-Frankly-theyre-evil.html#ixzz22JXb8oln

harry ashburn

Latest Headlines

One Iowa Caucus Delegate Comes Down To Coin Toss

The Iowa caucus convener flipped a coin. Bernie Sanders supporters called "heads" and it landed on tails.

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton by 31 points in N.H.: Poll

Sanders was at 61 percent support in the University of Massachusetts Lowell/7News poll, followed by Mrs. Clinton, at 30 percent

Martin O'Malley suspends presidential campaign after Iowa caucuses

The announcement came after O'Malley barely registered in Iowa against his better-known rivals Clinton and Sanders, failing to meet already low expectations

Comparing 2016 America to 1972 America Doesn't Work

Bernie Sanders' big win in New Hampshire has given his campaign a big boost, but even Bernie knows that there's still a long primary season ahead.

One of the biggest criticisms about Bernie Sanders, one that I hear frequently from pro-Clinton callers, is that Bernie Sanders could be the next George McGovern.

And it's a serious criticism that's being thrown at Bernie.