Havoc to be wreaked at GOP/Demo conventions??

19 posts / 0 new

Warning! AS of today... 8/22, Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaac and the GOP convention are due in Tampa at the same time! There's already talk of the need for cancelling the GOP convention! Can you Imagine Master Rove's revenge?? Will Karl Rove inflict a locust plague on Charlotte during the Democratic convention?... an impetigo infection in the swimming pool? Prostitutes with weenies?... what? what will this devilish mind concoct??? Ah!!..... Ron Paul!!

harry ashburn

Comments

Could it be a sign from God to the Republicans?

delete jan in iowa

It's just payback for skinny dippin the the sea of Gallilea. Hell hath no fury like a ....... oh I guess that wouldn't work.

Bush_Wacker's picture
Bush_Wacker

Biden has been dispatched for emergency preparedness assessment. If disaster strikes, and rescue efforts are phenomenally successfull, South Carolina will shine. With special documentaries comparing Katrina and Isaac. Democrats were rescuing opponents, republicans, rich people, in Tampa. Republicans let drown and corralled democrats and poor, and racial targeted demographics in NOLA. Democrats will extend a hand even to those that want to bite it. Tampa should be entertaining.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

With so many lives at risk, it would be a good idea to move the GOP convention to a FEMA camp ahead of time, and then keep all of the Republicans there until we know that Florida is safe.

Most likely sometime after November 6.

JTaylor's picture
JTaylor

Didn't you just know all those FEMA camps would come in handy sooner or later.

I wonder if all that hot air from the Republicans will intensify the storm?

delete jan in iowa
Quote JTaylor:

With so many lives at risk, it would be a good idea to move the GOP convention to a FEMA camp ahead of time, and then keep all of the Republicans there until we know that Florida is safe.

Most likely sometime after November 6.

Nov 6th of what year?

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Fema Camps?..........Where's the idiot that posted this nosense sometime back? I'm still wanting one of those truck driving jobs hauling all the bad people to a Fema camp but he never told me where to apply for a job.....I wonder if that info is listed on the Prison Planet or fixed news websites?

Sprinklerfitter's picture
Sprinklerfitter

Tampa Sheriff to Agitators, Anarchists: Fuhgeddaboudit

http://www.commondreams.org/further/2012/08/23-1

norske's picture
norske

Last week I heard one of the political reporters say that the repubs are planning to send in hecklers to the demo convention.

DynoDon

Harry, for months we have been seeing a long list of things that the Tampa police have banned to try and prevent havoc at the Grouchy Old Party convention. These dangerous items include squirt guns, string (string ?), masks, stuff like that. In all the articles and lists I've seen, there has been one thing they missed ...

chocolate bars ! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM

miksilvr
Quote DynoDon:

Last week I heard one of the political reporters say that the repubs are planning to send in hecklers to the demo convention.

Yeah, like the ones the sent to this site.

anonymous green

in 1984, reagan instigated REx 84, a plan to control and house "terrorists". the FEMA camps are there... in place.... ready to be filled.

harry ashburn

I'm curious about where all those FEMA camps are located?......The fellow that posted about this all the time seems to have left the building, just like Elvis did.

Sprinklerfitter

I listen for those "jackboots" every day, wondering when they will get here.

Where are the trucks and camps? Good question sprinklerfitter.

BTW.... what is a "sprinklerfitter"....?

delete jan in iowa
Quote jan in iowa:

I retired after 36 plus years in the fire protection industry.....All Union!

Sprinklerfitter
Quote Sprinklerfitter:
Quote jan in iowa:

I retired after 36 plus years in the fire protection industry.....All Union!

What a great alias, handle, nom de plume, nom de guerre!

delete jan in iowa

update! Karl Rove told god to blow the hurricane westward toward alabama and mississippi! Curses! foiled again!

harry ashburn

re: where are the FEMA camps? closest one to me is at Lackland AFB in San Antonio. that's where they're imprisoning the dissenters since trying to close guantanamo... by the way.. lackland is where the commander was just removed for overlooking blatant violence against women....

harry ashburn

Currently Chatting

The Death of the Middle Class was by Design...

Even in the face of the so-called Recovery, poverty and inequality are getting worse in our country, and more wealth and power is flowing straight to the top. According to Paul Buchheit over at Alternet, this is the end result of winner-take-all capitalism, and this destruction of the working class has all been by design.