Mitt's Dirty Laundry

14 posts / 0 new

Actually because it's magic, it might not get dirty. but it offers so much protection, even before waterproofing by 3M. I think there's a song about 'Mitt the magic mormon lives by the sea' it's an oldie. But he frolics in autumn if I remember. I bet he can't frolic without his magic underwear. Endowment is important, too.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Comments

Really, you going to pick on the man's underwear? Are you so desperate to protect Obama that you would stoop to posting a thread on someone's religious garments? Do you insult Muslims that wear a veil or hijab? Or just intolerant of Mormons?

sheep4thom's picture
sheep4thom
Quote sheep4thom:

Really, you going to pick on the man's underwear? Are you so desperate to protect Obama that you would stoop to posting a thread on someone's religious garments? Do you insult Muslims that wear a veil or hijab? Or just intolerant of Mormons?

x MY l*l

anonymous green

another brilliant point from the model of the left.

sheep4thom's picture
sheep4thom
Quote douglaslee:

Actually because it's magic, it might not get dirty. but it offers so much protection, even before waterproofing by 3M. I think there's a song about 'Mitt the magic mormon lives by the sea' it's an oldie. But he frolics in autumn if I remember. I bet he can't frolic without his magic underwear. Endowment is important, too.

Mitt's dirty luandry isn't his religous undergarments it's his inept ability to be able to act like he's for the working person when it's an obvious farse shown time and time again. We are at an all time low in this country for taxes and degulation (taxes at 74% and higher and stricter regulaitons from 1940 - 1980 without stagnating the economy). So according to this paradigm we should be booming and his presciption is more of this. Also, his hyprocicy in starting an indvidual mandate in his home state then railing againt it for the rest of us. He's a cheap magic show trying to redirect the illusion off his own record with extremely contradictory statements. I get the satire in this statement but the facts speak louder than satire.

orionpmkc's picture
orionpmkc

Obama is a farce when it comes to helping the working person and the growing wealth disparity. Oh but wait, it's not his fault. It's the do nothings on Congress. No, its Bush's fault. No matter how ineffective or unworkable his programs and policies are, it will never be the community organizer's fault. I am no Romney supporter, but no one here knows how effective he would be, because no one knew how ineffective the community organizer would be or how much he would continue the crony corporate system of rewarding your political buddies and supporters with taxpayer money.

Brookesmith

i have seen more pay in my check with Obama with the tax cuts for the middle class. That is something tangible I can see every pay check. Under republican leadership I see less deductions in the middle tax bracket; ergo paying more. So in that regards he has helped the middle class. He got more legislation through his first two years than most prior administrations. And yes presidents do have to work with congress; go figure. So wrangling up 60 votes to stop the filibuster is difficult but he was able to successfully to it until Kennedy's seat went to Rand and then 2010. He wanted to bring back the tarrif's to compete with the reduced labor abroad but it was killed in the senate via filbuster. He wanted to let the tax cuts expire but was filibustered on it or letting unemployment benefits extenions end. There has been a record number of filibusters in the senate the last two years since it's inception. So yes, there is some ownus on congress and we can't deny it.

orionpmkc's picture
orionpmkc

Mitt wants to cut the coal regulations so more mercury gets spewed into the air the children breath. Mercury leads to learning disabilities so I guess Mitt is trying to turn the whole country into red states. PNAC a republican century by way of brain damage. A win is a win in republican land.

btw in the film about the magic underwear it explains how there is a military style if you like wars, like Mitt, but if you're a draft dodger like Mitt you didn't need the military adjustment.. He and Cheney had a lot to talk about at his social last week. Remember your first deferment Mitt? Dick, how did you get your second and third deferments? We sure showed them gooks who was boss huh? Tell me Dick, was your hunting mishap your friend's fault for getting in your line of fire? That's what I told the boys.Now you tell me Dick how did you get away with charging 8 times the price of a barrel of oil from Kuwait? How much did you get to keep? I can hook you up with a few bankers in the Caymans if you have to stow it, and you won't have to invest it here anymore.

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Orion, your paycheck went up because the FICA (Social Security tax) was lowered. A system that is already broke and full of worthless treasury ious that will never be repaid because the rest of the government is broke, thanks to the illegal, unConstitutional debt creating Federal Reserve.

Brookesmith

Seaking of dirty laundry, I wonder if Mitt owns any stock in Whirlpool Corp. They have closed all of their plants in the company's hometown of Benton Harbor, and have sent other manufacturing operations overseas.

Robindell's picture
Robindell

Breaking news 15 months ago.

Posted June 1, 2010

Reuters | Whirlpool Corp will close a Michigan machining plant ,
the No. 1 U.S appliance maker said Tuesday, resulting in the loss of
216 jobs.

Whirlpool said its newest, most efficient laundry appliances would be
made at its Clyde, Ohio plant, eliminating the jobs at a plant in Benton
Harbor, Mich., where the company is based, at year end or early in

The Michigan plant machines components for washers, but with fewer parts needed in the newer models that work will be done in Ohio, the company said.

Redwing's picture
Redwing

You focus on the "community organizer" to fault Obama's leadership, but compared to what? He was elected President in a Three Branch "checks and balances" system. He also becomes the new American Emperor who can do all the things the Empire will allow him to do. Short of challenging the empire's destined destiny.

I don't know what ineffective or unworkale programs and policies you mean. I do see a lot of ankle biting partisan party first, country last GOPimps refusing to do the "no-brainers." They measure less than zero in brains. When a community organizer meets a sick bunch of ideologues, the best strategy is to let them act out and hope the larger community gets it. Community organizers are at the other end of the spectrum from dictators and CEO's. They appreciate that mobilizing constituency power and riding the tide of inclusive participation in power continues as servant leadership rather than the "divine emperor."

Obama is a reform emperor, and seeks to reconcile a divided nation and resurrect a corrupted system. As he comes to a more generative appreciation of the shithole into which he has stepped, we may see some less passive responses. He really has done nothing to deserve all this hatred. He has also done nothing and deserves the disappointment. If you want to follow this drama on tv, recognize that you did not get out and meet and greet or do anything in the street.

drc2
Quote Robindell:

Seaking of dirty laundry, I wonder if Mitt owns any stock in Whirlpool Corp. They have closed all of their plants in the company's hometown of Benton Harbor, and have sent other manufacturing operations overseas.

Don't know if Wikipedia is accurate but:

Almost all of Whirlpool's appliance line undergoes some manufacturing within the United States, as opposed to other durable good manufacturers such as General Electric.

In the U.S., Whirlpool has manufacturing facilities in Fort Smith, Arkansas; Amana, Iowa; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Cleveland, Tennessee; Ohio (Clyde, Findlay, Greenville, Marion andOttawa).

stwo's picture
stwo

Glad to see Whirlpool still believes in American competency. I used to work for Frigidaire [a GM appliance manufacturer] in Dayton, OH.

As far as Mitt's stockholdings, I think that is the real reason he won't release his tax records. The tax rate is less a problem than unsavory investments in Iraq and Iran, and gains from shorting the US or MA as a business strategy, while effecting the outcomes to ensure failure. Blood diamonds, and third world dictators have always been republican sure bets. A Massachussetts put would be interesting to uncover.

I see Sarah Palin is issuing her grizzly growl and forced the growler in chief Cheney to back off his comment that she was a mistake in 2008. Ann Coulter said Sarah was the ONLY reason she was for McCain. That development pleases me to no end. I think she should be consulted in Romney's VP pick, and featured on talk shows for debate prep strategies. She could offer her international affairs bonafides, too.

Maybe she is seeking a cabinet appointment, like dept. of education.

"You made me!" - Mary Shelley

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

Currently Chatting

The Ferguson Effect On Our Great Grand Children

A few weeks ago, Congressman Paul Ryan released his latest proposal for tackling America’s poverty epidemic. Unfortunately, the plan does very little to combat poverty in our country, and instead, continues the devastating austerity policies that Ryan himself helped to create. Thanks to those policies, entire communities across America are underwater, and struggling to survive in tough economic times.