Paul Ryan reminds Romney of himself ... Ryan flip-flops with the best of them, on stimulus, Medicare cuts, auto bailouts, etc.

3 posts / 0 new

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving. I am wondering which of these guys will be the first to, in mid flip-flop, do a back-flip off the podium during the debates.

Romney sure did find his political soul mate with Ryan. Peas in a lying pod.

Ryan denied lobbying for stimulus funds after lobbying for stimulus funds

Ryan doubles down on stimulus lie

Paul Ryan did request stimulus funds, but says retroactively he would not have done that.

If it was the staff's fault, then why did Paul Ryan sign the letters?

Guilty As Stim: Chris Hayes Digs Up Devastating Video Of Paul Ryan Stimulus Hypocrisy

Paul Ryan Gives Full Throated Defense of Government Stimulus

Paul Ryan And The Janesville Dilemma

Ryan: I was against the Medicare 'cuts' before I was for them. And now I'm against them again.

Jul. 7, 2011 12:13 pm

Paul Ryan is all image and no substance, but he is not plastic. He out Romney's the Romney, but I guess the Koch's really wanted him to meet America as the understudy to the Ken Doll of Wall St.

Apr. 26, 2012 12:15 pm

More on the Ryan flip-flops :

Here's Paul Ryan's Latest Excuse For The Stimulus Money His Office Requested In 2009

Following Paul Ryan's Money

Paul Ryan: Pro-Stimulus Keynsian

Jul. 7, 2011 12:13 pm

Latest Headlines

Tsipras beings ‘race to reform' following Greek confidence vote

The first set of 48 reforms which include tax hikes and pension cuts needs to be turned into law by October 15

Refugee Kickstarter Nearing 5,000 Beds

A Kickstarter campaign was formally launched Monday, and by Thursday morning the initial goal of $735,000 had been met

ISIS Training Russian-Born Fighters In Afghanistan: Report

Some of the trainers include U.S. and U.K. citizens, the diplomat said

Why the Media isn’t Covering Citizens United

Americans have always been skeptical of corporate power. In fact, this country was founded by a revolt against the biggest corporation of its day - the British East India Company.

You know how conservatives are always going on about how the Boston Tea Party was an example of America’s anti-government roots?