Paul Ryan reminds Romney of himself ... Ryan flip-flops with the best of them, on stimulus, Medicare cuts, auto bailouts, etc.

3 posts / 0 new

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving. I am wondering which of these guys will be the first to, in mid flip-flop, do a back-flip off the podium during the debates.

Romney sure did find his political soul mate with Ryan. Peas in a lying pod.

Ryan denied lobbying for stimulus funds after lobbying for stimulus funds

Ryan doubles down on stimulus lie

Paul Ryan did request stimulus funds, but says retroactively he would not have done that.

If it was the staff's fault, then why did Paul Ryan sign the letters?

Guilty As Stim: Chris Hayes Digs Up Devastating Video Of Paul Ryan Stimulus Hypocrisy

Paul Ryan Gives Full Throated Defense of Government Stimulus

Paul Ryan And The Janesville Dilemma

Ryan: I was against the Medicare 'cuts' before I was for them. And now I'm against them again.

Jul. 7, 2011 11:13 am

Paul Ryan is all image and no substance, but he is not plastic. He out Romney's the Romney, but I guess the Koch's really wanted him to meet America as the understudy to the Ken Doll of Wall St.

Apr. 26, 2012 11:15 am

More on the Ryan flip-flops :

Here's Paul Ryan's Latest Excuse For The Stimulus Money His Office Requested In 2009

Following Paul Ryan's Money

Paul Ryan: Pro-Stimulus Keynsian

Jul. 7, 2011 11:13 am

Latest Headlines

Obama to veto legislation on refugee screening

President Barack Obama would veto a Republican bill introduced in the wake of the Paris attacks to toughen the screening process for Syrian refugees

New York officials: No credible ISIS threat against city

There is no credible threat to New York City at this time, officials said

China denies torturing political prisoners

A Chinese delegation denied mistreatement of prisoners held in police stations and deaths in custody

Republicans try to derail Paris Climate Summit.

This week, leaders from around the world are meeting in Paris to work out the future of global climate action.

But, while our President is overseas trying to come up with climate solutions, Republicans back in the states are undermining him at every turn. And, their typical obstruction could pose a threat to the entire Paris summit.