Republicans Romney & Ryan has "internalize the spirit of the drone".(Thanks Drc2 for part quote)

4 posts / 0 new

The Romney drone coming off a battleship, has use the spirit of chickenhawk GWB with his "Mission Accomplish"(Iraq war) on military ship. The Ryan drone took the spirit of the man pushing grandmom off the cliff(pol.healthcare tv ad.) for his economic budget. The republicans are drones,what evil spirits control them?

tayl44's picture
tayl44

Comments

Unfortunately, it's not evil spirits. If it was, we could have an exorcism.

It's evil people, who just want their stash.

The sacred gold, the blessed diamonds.

God we thank thee for our prosperity! Hey Man!

It's the culture that makes the difference, in these regards.

anonymous green

The capitalist spirit isn`t evil? And the culture of "dog eat dog" is an issue. You can bet #1 Drone Romney and #2 Drone Ryan have a problem with both.

tayl44's picture
tayl44

You tell 'em, Tayl.

(I've been trying to post a comment on Women's Issues all day today, but some glitch has me flagged as spam for being "inappropriate," and I can't post. The webmaster says all's well and to try again later, but it's frustrating. This is a test to see if this one will go through.)

Zenzoe

Currently Chatting

The world we're leaving for today's teens...

Without immediate global action on climate change, today's teenagers will be forced to live with the consequences of our inaction. The World Bank has issued their third report of climate change, and it says that global temperatures could rise by as much as 4 degrees Celsius by the time today's teens hit their 80th birthday.