The United Country of Bush

5 posts / 0 new

Mitt Romney is a puppet of the Bush Regime, the same Regime that George H. W. Bush ran as VP under Reagan (an actor with dementia) for 8 years, then as POTUS for 4 years, followed by Bush Junior for 8 years. That's 20 years of the Bush Regime, and you don't know what's wrong with America? What happened to the middle class?

Now they intend to put Mitt Romney in the figurehead position as President of the United States, to act as the CEO of America, the United States of Bush.
They wanted Rubio for VP because he's young, he does whatever they tell him to do, and after 8 years of VP they will make him POTUS for another 8 years.

This is not your land, my land. This is not the land of the free. This is Bush's country.

PJ Parker's picture
PJ Parker

Comments

It's Homerland.

Very unfortunate.

anonymous green

Excuse me but this is My Country, and there's not room enough anymore for me and the Headless Horsemen, Trotter and Walker. They're going to have to be banished to a reservation in Switzerland where they'll be given a Pepsi concession and the right to import Chinese doilies as Swiss embroidery, and that's it.

leighmf's picture
leighmf

But Rubio will not make a difference in Florida, and nationally the anti- brown skinned GOP base will not want to vote for that ticket.

It all makes no difference now, HMS Romney is now using Obamneycare as an example on how to save people's lives through better healthcare.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Well, the Feds are using Obamycare to assist some.

They gave Colo. a Medicaid grant to enroll 10,000 of those who don't have and can't afford medical insurance.

All you have to do is win the lottery being held to see who the lucky winners are.

'Tis a far cry from being a universal health care system.

Retired Monk - 'ideology is a disease".

polycarp2

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.