Wishing You Well

24 posts / 0 new

Best wishes to you and Louise. Hoping for your speedy recoveries and good health.

ehillmax's picture
ehillmax

Comments

Quote ehillmax:

Best wishes to you and Louise. Hoping for your speedy recoveries and good health.

I heard Carl give an explanation of your absence today. I had a thought it was health related, but didn't know what/who were involved. Wishing you both the best in your recovery. Russ Vaughan

Russell Vaughan's picture
Russell Vaughan

~ Wishing you and Louise best care, comfort and mind/body renewal as well.

renee in dc

The people in the chat room have been wondering if Thom was just on a long summer vacation (and hoping so) ... hopefully Louise and the cats are getting to take care of Thom this time. See you when you get back; lots to talk about while you've been gone (know you have a lot to say). Be well.

miksilvr

Was getting worried and concerned about Thom's unexplained absence and suspected it was due to a health problem. Am so glad to learn he is okay.

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery, Thom, and the best of health to you and Louise (and, of course, the cats ;-)

katyearatharmann's
Quote katyearatharmann's:

Was getting worried and concerned about Thom's unexplained absence and suspected it was due to a health problem. Am so glad to learn he is okay.

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery, Thom, and the best of health to you and Louise (and, of course, the cats ;-)

Amen, wishing Thom ans his family well.

Recovering conservative2's picture
Recovering cons...

Get well, and enjoy the break.

Phaedrus76's picture
Phaedrus76

Thank you so much for letting us know that Thom is still with us and is on the mend. This is a relief.

Prayers and every good wish for Thom and Louise. What a rough year this has been! So glad you have each other, and your family, and friends, for support. In the vast constellation of minds and hearts on this planet we share, you have all of us, as well. May you feel the love, and may it give you strength. I don't think I've ever thanked you for everything you do, all that you represent, and who you are.

Please take all the time you need to fully and completely heal. We are with you, and you with us, in spirit.

celere's picture
celere

Just as the soft rains fill the streams,
pour into the rivers, and join together in the oceans,
so may the power of every moment of your goodness
flow forth to awaken and heal all beings–
those here now, those gone before, those yet to come.

By the power of every moment of your goodness,
may your heart’s wishes be soon fulfilled
as completely shining as the bright full moon,
as magically as by a wish-fulfilling gem.

By the power of every moment of your goodness,
may all dangers be averted and all disease be gone.
May no obstacle come across your way.
May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all in whose heart dwells respect,
who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the Way,
may your life prosper in the four blessings
of old age, beauty, happiness and strength.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/buddhist-healing-prayer.html#ixzz23dmXKtW4

bamboo's picture
bamboo

I hope the popping problem wasn't too bad. My sister, after years of suffereing pain after knee surgery recently had that articifial join pop on her as she was going down stairs. She was rushed to the hospital and the surgeon found that her original surgery was botched. IOW, she suffered for year needlessly because of the incompetence of our so called "best health care in the world."

This experience may give Thom plenty of ammunition to take on this "best health care in the world" scam. Karel who also had a show on Green960 and continues on KGO weekends and weekdays on GCN streaming (yup, the same network as Alex Jones) chronicles well his problems the health care industry.

captbebops's picture
captbebops

Thom and Louise,

I wish you both the quickest and fullest recoveries. We MISS YOU!!!! Bob K

Bobkroeger's picture
Bobkroeger

Get well soon Thom, we miss you!

brett.iso's picture
brett.iso

Hang in there, both of you...

lorne's picture
lorne

Get well soon! Hope you both recover 100% from your health scares and come back soon to tell us about them.

ShellyT's picture
ShellyT

Tom, wishing you and Louise a speedy recovery. Us Progressive Michigan Guys got to stick together.

Roger Barrow

bageldaddy's picture
bageldaddy

Wishing Quick Recovery ,

Wishing Thom and Louise a quick recovery.

Eat your fresh fruits and veggies!

Hope you find some good herbs, healthy enzymes, and some nice cultures.

Relax and enjoy a walk in the sun, if you have some.

With Love,

P.S. Louise might find some interest in this geeky Ted Talk: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bDZ5-zPtY . I don't know....

marksda's picture
marksda

Sorry to hear about your illness, Thom. I was worried about you even before you got ill! There was one day you told your audience you only got about five or six hours sleep in the past three days! And you looked it! Please -- stop pushing yourself like that! I just knew you were heading for a blowout! You need to slow down. I can't imagine the stress of doing a three-hour afternoon show, plus a one-hour evening show, plus gosh knows what else.

There's plenty of talent out there who can take some of the heat off you. Why not give yourself at least a month to recover from surgery? Why not let Brad Friedman, Bob Kincaid or Mike Papantonio do both your shows two to three days a week? They can expose your audience to the issues they specialize in. Mike Papantonio already did a fantastic job for you a week ago, Brad can delve into the intracies of election fraud, Bob Kincaid from HeadOn Radio in West Virginia can discuss mountaintop removal. You can use the free time getting stronger, reading and writing books and taking care of Louise. We need both you and Louise to be healthy and strong for the challenges ahead.

TakeTheCannoli's picture
TakeTheCannoli

Thom be good to yourself and take as much time off as you need for yourself and family.

We wish you well and send our love to both of you,take some hemp oil it's a booster for the immune system and it's legal !

Blessing,s

humanitys team's picture
humanitys team

Hey Thom,

Miss ya. Love ya. Glad to hear all is OK. May all Family keep healthy. Look forward to hearing you soon!

d3n4l1's picture
d3n4l1

Dear Louise and Thom--

It's easy imagining you well and strong and full of vitality. That's because your energy/vitality have been so palpable through your work and creativity over the airwaves. So that's how I see you now -- well and getting better always!

Wishing you each a speedy recovery.

Cyberhugs and much appreciation to you both,

nora

P.S. Can't help mentioning daily deep breathing exercises, even if you have to start slow. Oxygenate (Western). Or acknowledge Prana (Eastern). [ http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/what-is-prana.html ] It can only help!

:)

nora's picture
nora

good news on the radio shows page ... "In for Thom today, please welcome back...Thom Hartmann!" ... http://www.thomhartmann.com/radio

Great news; I heard from someone in the chat room last night Thom was in for "The Big Picture" on RT, but I was not sure if he would be ready for two-a-days, as they say in the football world, but here he is.

Welcome back, Thom.

miksilvr

I agree. Abdominal surgery takes 6 weeks to fully heal, sometimes more. Takes much longer if one overdoes it too soon.

Had 4 abdominal surgeries in 11 years with kids. Taking it easy is a hard learned lesson.

All the best to Tom and Louise!

chicagoburbs's picture
chicagoburbs

I was wondering why Thom wasn't even on his old Portland station while my wife and I were on vacation in the area, plus I heard grumblings about Thom's 3 week absence on this message board. Now at least I have some idea.

Get well soon, Thom! We need your intellect and vitality.

Natural Lefty's picture
Natural Lefty

Thom has been back on the radio show since 8/22, with a day off on Friday 8/24 for more medical stuff. He's looking a little better every day.

Video replays of the radio show can be found at http://www.livestream.com/thomhartmann (except for 8/22, which was his first day back, and 8/24, when technical problems prevented the planned guest host from connecting to the studio).

miksilvr

Currently Chatting

First Columbia took on their drug lords, now they're taking on their billionaires...why can't we?

America’s billionaires are driving this nation’s poverty epidemic. But it doesn’t have to be that way.

As we speak, working-class Americans are getting screwed over by policies that favor the wealthy elite, and leave everyone else in the dust. As a result, more and more Americans are living in poverty.