Murder of gun enthusiast by while carrying weapon and surrounded by his other weapons in his office

17 posts / 0 new

Thom,

Please bring this to the attention of your audience:

http://www.lex18.com/news/ky-man-found-shot-dead-in-ga

mschaffer's picture
mschaffer

Comments

So much for having guns for protection. Several of his were found near his body.

Live By the Gun, Die by the...

miksilvr
Quote miksilvr:

So much for having guns for protection. Several of his were found near his body.

" Investigators aren't positive it's murder"

But quick....jump and use this man's death as another disgusting way to push your agenda.

You people are so vile and disgusting.

DowntheMiddle

This is such a sketchy story, it could have been perpetrated by anti-gun nuts to try and promote their political agenda. It could have been pulled off by moonbat with a baseball bat. Murder can be committed with a pool cue. What is your point? Nice try.

It can go both ways. Life has no guarantees.

http://gunssavelives.net/incident-map/

darlinedarline1@aol.com's picture
darlinedarline1...
Quote DowntheMiddle:
Quote miksilvr:

... as another disgusting way to push your agenda.

My thoughts exactly about people who tolerate mass murders by guns like Virginia Tech, Aurora, Oak Creek, and the slaughter of those 20 kids and 6 adults at Newtown, and you expect us to be HAPPY to continue living with things just as they are???

YOU are the sick ones here!

Politicians, stop being afraid of the damned NRA!

miksilvr
Quote miksilvr:
Quote DowntheMiddle:
Quote miksilvr:

... as another disgusting way to push your agenda.

My thoughts exactly about people who tolerate mass murders by guns like Virginia Tech, Aurora, Oak Creek, and the slaughter of those 20 kids and 6 adults at Newtown, and you expect us to be HAPPY to continue living with things just as they are???

YOU are the sick ones here!

Aww....see, your knee-jerk ignorant reactions are wrong again.

Not a member of the NRA and I don't "tolerate" mass murder, I just think we actually need to address the problem and not act on emotional responses and ignorance.

Tell me your solution to stopping future massacres. I'd love to hear it.

DowntheMiddle

Knee-jerk reaction MY ASS!

I did not say YOU were a NRA member ... NOT A DAMNED THING LIKE THAT.

STOP putting words in "my mouth".

SOB!

YOU made the "knee-jerk reaction!"

My solution is right there in front of you , IN PLAIN SIGHT ...

miksilvr
Quote miksilvr:

Knee-jerk reaction MY ASS!

I did not say YOU were a NRA member ... NOT A DAMNED THING LIKE THAT.

STOP putting words in "my mouth".

SOB!

YOU made the "knee-jerk reaction!"

My solution is right there in front of you , IN PLAIN SIGHT ...

Yes, lol, no knee-jerk emotional reactions on your part.

Yikes. I hope you're not one of those "gun nuts" with that kind of anger and lack of control over your emotions.

*Also still waiting for you solution to the problem.

DowntheMiddle

Reckon he could pass one of those "psychological" exams to even own a firearm?

darlinedarline1...

Sounds like he stepped into some other gun dealer's territory. Gun running is competitive and brutal. The nuts on the original link claim it is US gov't did it, like Alex Jones thinks. Check how many other gun dealers have been killed in GA which also has a high proportion of milia riht wing hate groups. He may've charged too much for his last shipment to a militia nut fringe group. GA has even more than TX on the hate-map

On another linked story a father killed himself after the funeral of his 13 year-old daughter. She was killed on a school bus by a 15 year old when taking a 40 caliber out of his back pack went off. The 15 year old is being charged as an adult for manslaughter.

I am still for public service announcements "Do you know where your guns are? Your friend's guns are?" In the mean time my kids are not going to the damn country.

In Sweden, annual handgun homicides total

2010: 1
2007: 3
2006: 1
2004: 3
2003: 5
2002: 3
2001: 2
2000: 2
1999: 3
1998: 3

douglaslee's picture
douglaslee

In Switzerland, the annual rate of firearm homicide per 100,000 population is

2010: 0.5214
2009: 0.72
2008: 0.24
2007: 0.46
2006: 0.45
2005: 0.64
2004: 0.810
2003: 0.6
2002: 0.9
2001: 0.7
2000: 0.6
1999: 1.0
1998: 0.9
1994: 0.5816

darlinedarline1...

I'm far from being a "gun nut".

"Gun nuts" own guns.

Anyone who read my comments and thought they were coming from a gun owner is a "knee-jerk". WTF?

And repeated ignorant comments that waste my time piss me off.

I wish I had the $$ to buy one of those damn Bushmasters at a gun show. I'd run over it with one of those rollers they use on asphalt paving projects in front of TV cameras. One less gun that would appear in crime scene photos after a slaughter at a movie theatre, house of worship, college, or elementary school.

My "anger" is directed towards people like you who totally misconstrue my comments and misstate completely what i said or believe.

I'm also angry at the ignorant SOB's that think things should continue as they are, with one mass shooting after another, without things changing.

I do not lose any sleep at night because of anything I have said advocating for sane gun control. I can't say the same for people who continue to parrot the paranoid anti-gun control agenda ... how many more slaughters in elementary schools are they willing to tolerate before they begin to lose sleep, before they get the hell out of the way of gun control efforts?

My solution is what I said ... until the "leaders" who we send to DC and to our state governments stop being afraid of the NRA, nothing is going to get done. They are paid to come up with and debate solutions, I am not.

You'll just have to ask them what their solutions are!

miksilvr
Quote miksilvr:

I'm far from being a "gun nut".

"Gun nuts" own guns.

Anyone who read my comments and thought they were coming from a gun owner is a "knee-jerk". WTF?

And repeated ignorant comments that waste my time piss me off.

I wish I had the $$ to buy one of those damn Bushmasters at a gun show. I'd run over it with one of those rollers they use on asphalt paving projects in front of TV cameras. One less gun that would appear in crime scene photos after a slaughter at a movie theatre, house of worship, college, or elementary school.

My "anger" is directed towards people like you who totally misconstrue my comments and misstate completely what i said or believe.

I'm also angry at the ignorant SOB's that think things should continue as they are, with one mass shooting after another, without things changing.

I do not lose any sleep at night because of anything I have said advocating for sane gun control. I can't say the same for people who continue to parrot the paranoid anti-gun control agenda ... how many more slaughters in elementary schools are they willing to tolerate before they begin to lose sleep, before they get the hell out of the way of gun control efforts?

My solution is what I said ... until the "leaders" who we send to DC and to our state governments stop being afraid of the NRA, nothing is going to get done. They are paid to come up with and debate solutions, I am not.

You'll just have to ask them what their solutions are!

""Gun nuts" own guns"...

Yes, that's brilliant. Label anyone you disagree with, regardless of how responsible they are, how much training they've had, how they lock up their firearms, as "nuts" because that way you can preemptively attach a stigma to your opponents and discredit them without actually putting any intellectual effort into actually rationally discussing the topic.

Look at you. You are an emotional trainwreck and quite frankly, I think the world is a safer place without you being able to afford an AR-15.....or a steamroller ("one of those rollers they use on asphalt"...really?).

I didn't misconstrue any of your comments. You repeatedly used the word "you" in your comment, so how should I have interpreted your message since, again, in this comment, you refer to me as a "gun nut"?

You ignorance is a plague on this country. You have no problem with being uneducated on topics and at the same time, demanding legislation on those same issues. That is ignorance at its finest.

As for your assertion that our governments are afraid of the NRA, that's laughable. Our governments are just intelligent enough to know that at least half the voters are gun owners and their RIGHTS need protecting as well. You'll find that the vast majority of gun owners want a safer world as well, but if you think taking away certain weapons of our is the answer, you're as clueless as they are.

Rifles, in general, not even just "assault rifles" are responsible for roughly only 3% of all firearm deaths. So you go ahead and steamroll an AR-15 if it makes you feel better. Thanks to your Democrat buddies in the White House, about 5 million AR-15s were just purchased in the last month, making every manufacturer and dealer record amounts of money, so there's no real shortage of them out there.

In the mean time, I think you really need to calm down and start thinking rationally.....especially if you really want to address and solve these problems and have rational discussions with those who may hold different views than your own. Complete intolerance, combined with ignorance, isn't going to solve anything.

DowntheMiddle
Quote douglaslee:

Sounds like he stepped into some other gun dealer's territory. Gun running is competitive and brutal. The nuts on the original link claim it is US gov't did it, like Alex Jones thinks. Check how many other gun dealers have been killed in GA which also has a high proportion of milia riht wing hate groups. He may've charged too much for his last shipment to a militia nut fringe group. GA has even more than TX on the hate-map

On another linked story a father killed himself after the funeral of his 13 year-old daughter. She was killed on a school bus by a 15 year old when taking a 40 caliber out of his back pack went off. The 15 year old is being charged as an adult for manslaughter.

I am still for public service announcements "Do you know where your guns are? Your friend's guns are?" In the mean time my kids are not going to the damn country.

In Sweden, annual handgun homicides total

2010: 1
2007: 3
2006: 1
2004: 3
2003: 5
2002: 3
2001: 2
2000: 2
1999: 3
1998: 3

Your kids are "not going to the damn country"?

lol....no problem, keep them in the great cities, like Chicago, where strict firearm regulations are in place and 95% of the murders in Illinois take place. About 532 last year to be exact, 90% of which, where shootings....well over 2,000 shootings.

Yup, stay out of "the country", where all us gun nuts live....in relative peace.

DowntheMiddle

The truth is that the left is morally inferior when it plays these games. Instead of looking for actual solutions to problems of crime and murder and bankruptcy, leftists prefer to grandstand. It makes them feel good to label those who oppose their agenda "gun nuts," even if it doesn't save lives. It makes them feel good to rip the NRA.

The left has become a collection of bullies, knee-jerk moralists without the morality. They aren't interested in the best policy. They're just interested in the glow they feel when they self-perceive as having defended a "victimized group." Too bad the only real victims are those who end up on the short end of their insulting cretinism.

darlinedarline1...
Quote DowntheMiddle:

Thanks to your Democrat buddies in the White House, about 5 million AR-15s were just purchased in the last month, making every manufacturer and dealer record amounts of money, so there's no real shortage of them out there.

Along with record sales, the knee jerk stricken lefties have added over 100,000 NEW members to the much hated, NRA in the last 18 days.

The "clips" they oppose so greatly, of which hundreds of thousands have been recently bought up, can be made of polymer, are now so back ordered, that they can, and are, being produced using 3D printers.

See what the free market works. Shortage=ingenuity=production=sales=lower price=more shortage=more production....

Will Obama actually take credit for all the new American jobs he created?

In Miksilvr's honor,

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/nra-100k-new-members-after-sandy-h...

http://reason.com/24-7/2013/01/09/3d-printer-gun-project-sees-huge-demand

http://www.examiner.com/article/gun-control-and-technology http://www.metro.us/newyork/national/article/1159276--3d-gun-printing-th...

http://www.metro.us/newyork/national/article/1159276--3d-gun-printing-th...

Redwing's picture
Redwing

Last I heard there were over 1,000,000 AR-15 30 round magazines on back order.

darlinedarline1...

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.