Climate Change in California, What our state is up to!

3 posts / 0 new

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/Climate_and_Energy/Climate_Change/Activities/

If you live in California, the above link is a good place to keep an eye on what is happening with regards to California and climate change.

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

Comments

Just checking to see if an ad popped up here......OK....IT WASN'T THERE UNTIL I POSTED THIS REPLY BUT SURE ENOUGH IT SHOWED UP AFTER I POSTED THIS REPLY! WELL AT LEAST IT'S AN ADD TO GO SOLAR! OK....THEN AFTER ADDING TO THIS POST THE AD CHANGED TO AN ADD ASKING IF I WAS PLANNING ON BUILDING A HOME RECORDING STUDIO!

THIS IS TOO FREAKY!

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

Here's some more of what is happening regarding climate change over California - and beyond. Gee, I wonder why the sky looks so "grayish" over Los Angeles? And, how come the natural clouds here often seem to just "dry up" in a relatively short period of time?

Wake-up video

P.S. Why are those silent jets leaving "persistent jet contrails" flying around up there in the sky above?

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Currently Chatting

Time to Rethink the War on Terror

Thom plus logo

When Eric Holder eventually steps down as Attorney General, he will leave behind a complicated legacy, some of it tragic, like his decision not to prosecute Wall Street after the financial crisis, and his all-out war on whistleblowers like Edward Snowden.