Climate Change in California, What our state is up to!

3 posts / 0 new

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/Climate_and_Energy/Climate_Change/Activities/

If you live in California, the above link is a good place to keep an eye on what is happening with regards to California and climate change.

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

Comments

Just checking to see if an ad popped up here......OK....IT WASN'T THERE UNTIL I POSTED THIS REPLY BUT SURE ENOUGH IT SHOWED UP AFTER I POSTED THIS REPLY! WELL AT LEAST IT'S AN ADD TO GO SOLAR! OK....THEN AFTER ADDING TO THIS POST THE AD CHANGED TO AN ADD ASKING IF I WAS PLANNING ON BUILDING A HOME RECORDING STUDIO!

THIS IS TOO FREAKY!

MrsBJLee's picture
MrsBJLee

Here's some more of what is happening regarding climate change over California - and beyond. Gee, I wonder why the sky looks so "grayish" over Los Angeles? And, how come the natural clouds here often seem to just "dry up" in a relatively short period of time?

Wake-up video

P.S. Why are those silent jets leaving "persistent jet contrails" flying around up there in the sky above?

ABCee's picture
ABCee

Latest Headlines

One Iowa Caucus Delegate Comes Down To Coin Toss

The Iowa caucus convener flipped a coin. Bernie Sanders supporters called "heads" and it landed on tails.

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton by 31 points in N.H.: Poll

Sanders was at 61 percent support in the University of Massachusetts Lowell/7News poll, followed by Mrs. Clinton, at 30 percent

Martin O'Malley suspends presidential campaign after Iowa caucuses

The announcement came after O'Malley barely registered in Iowa against his better-known rivals Clinton and Sanders, failing to meet already low expectations

Corporate-Managed Trade Deals Screw America

The New Hampshire primary is now just one day away, and differences between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton couldn’t be clearer, especially when it comes to so-called free trade.

While Secretary Clinton’s views on corporate-managed trade have changed a lot over the years, Bernie’s haven’t.