More of that "non-existant" voter fraud

46 posts / 0 new
Last post
Redwing
Redwing's picture

It has never happened, right Thom?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ohio-poll-worker-obama-suppor...

Comments

drc2
All that arid wind from one

All that arid wind from one wing flapping?  Wow, this is about world record investigative journalism uncovering a major conspiracy undermining American politics.  How many of these election board workers around the nation have cast more than one vote?  How many family members are fine with having them do the absentee ballot in their name?  And what common bond unites these subversive voter fraudsters, it is their desire to have Obama in office.  OOOOOHHHHH, it can hardly get uglier!

This is a pitiful post to bother with.  We can agree that such enthusiasm is out of order and that election boards and everything about elections should be fair and above board so that all can vote.  I am not getting where any of the ID requirements being pushed to make it hard for certain people to vote would do anything about the case cited.  We can share anecdotal cases of similar abuses by fairly low level officials on both sides.  We would also find a few cases "on the Left" where local money is tilting the scales of election justice.  Nobody says that there are not people who cheat on both sides.  Some do it for money and some do it because of deep conviction about their sided.  We oppose both abuses of the process, but I do not see a serious threat to our electoral integrity here.

You continue to post hot air and fluff instead of substance.  If you have nothing, keep it to yourself.  This really is the lightest and emptiest response to the issue of election fraud run by those who own the machines and the ALEC brand of voter exclusion crapola.  

Would you be satisfied if we called it "irrelevant" and "marginal" instances of voter fraud?  That is the point, after all.  Compare that with actual gerrymandering and actual abuses of the voter rolls by openly fraudulent practices in defiance of court orders.  When you are willing to address real and serious threats to the integrity of American elections, come on back.  Believe me, there is more than enough to engage us on this topic.

darlinedarline1...
darlinedarline1@aol.com's picture
Another example of dismissal

Another example of dismissal of obamy supporter fraud that if it were committed by "the other side" would have them all screaming "FRAUD". Instead, the messenger is attacked for even pointing it out. And only drc2 and his moonbat followers can detect the "real and serious threats to the integrity of American elections". By merely pointing out any election fraud or voter intimidation committed by dems YOU are the "real and serious threat".

Moonbats want to suppress anything that might expose any ugly truths, or dismiss it as irrelevant. That is unless it is about the "right". Both sides do the same thing, but the left is always justified in doing it because of their "higher and more righteous causes".

Art
Art's picture
Quote:This is a pitiful post

Quote:
This is a pitiful post to bother with. 
It really is. I don't believe that Thom ever claimed that there was never a single case of voter fraud. Fox News is to be congratulated for finding, after all these years,  an incident to make headlines out of - something that GW Bush was unable to do after a major investigatory effort. The glee and enthusiasm enjoyed by these posters reallly does expose their foolishness. They think they really have something here.

On the other hand, how much Republican election fraud has been shown and documented. How many excuses and hot air have we been subjected to to deflect charges of clear voter suppression? 

I will be interested to see what this bi-partisan two-man team of Obama's appointment will come up with when they look into voter suppression efforts by the GOP. 

Far from wanting to suppress this Fox News story, I am thrilled to have it up front to watch the delusional righties salivating and jumping to take the bait. I wouldn't be surprised if the suspiion was planted for just this purpose. A better title for this thread might have been "How To Look Like An Ass".

DynoDon
Conservatives would rather

Conservatives would rather see 10 legitimate voters(assuming they are Demos) turned away to prevent 1 case of voter fraud. Liberals wouldn't.

It's funny how it's the conservs who scream about overreaching govt and onerous govt regulations and paranoia about the 'devil's' national Id card-but fight so hard for voter ID. The ones screaming the most about saving democracy are the ones trying to limit voter participation.

Redwing
Redwing's picture
Art wrote: Quote: This is a

Art wrote:

Quote:

This is a pitiful post to bother with. 

It really is. I don't believe that Thom ever claimed that there was never a single case of voter fraud.

An out and out lie Arthur.  Dozens of times Hartmann has asked the gtocha question, "can you name one name in a case of voter fraud".  Last fall I posted a list of hundreds of convicted cases.  Hartmann continued to deny this until after the election when he thought it would go away until he ginns up this lie again in 2014.

Art
Art's picture
Quote:An out and out lie

Quote:
An out and out lie Arthur.
The language comprehension from some of you guys is just appalling. It is NOT a lie that I don't beieve that Thom ever claimed that there was never a single case of voter fraud. I still don't believe that he ever did. I know for sure that he challenged YOU guys to provide a single example. Congratulations! You finally met the challenge after all these years. As I recall, your list had lots of problems with it. Nonetheless, no lefty that I know of has ever claimed that not a single case can be cited. In fact, we were all delighted to note when Ann Coulter was cited in the news for her voter fraud. 

Now you look like even more of an ass.

Redwing
Redwing's picture
My list had no problems with

My list had no problems with it at all.  Hundreds of convictions.

drc2
This has nothing to do with

This has nothing to do with Obama support to me.  This is about the phenomenon of voter fraud and election fraud and who is conducting and condoning what.  'My side" on this thread and site has never claimed that all our human beings are perfect or that nothing any of them ever do could be a problem.  We actually prosecute our cheaters when we find them, and we do not establish policies and procedures designed to exclude other voters from the polls.  I don't see where the local election officials were supporting this Democratic Obama enthusiast in her practices.  She did wrong, but it is not a systemic or partisan conspiracy matter from this anecdote.  I know there are Republicans similarly motivated doing much the same thing.  They are all wrong to do it, but this is a very marginal matter to the larger issue of the integrity of our elections.

What we are reacting against is the idea that this exposes something akin to the Republican voter exclussion and suppression efforts that are clearly coordinated through the party and/or the myriad of infrastructure paths for their Donor Group, ALEC policy implementation strategies.  I don't see this woman having anything to do with anything remotely comparable.  The message fails on its own weight, so the poster gets "attacked" for posting fluff.  Way to go you ignorant slut.  Comedy reference.  I would tell you not to have a "hissy fit" but that would be way too late.  You are in a permanent state of "hissy."  Stay safe on your compound.

Redwing
Redwing's picture
No early voting weeks in

No early voting weeks in advance.

Polls open 12:00 A.M. and close at 11:59 P.M. with no reporting  of votes until closed.

You miss voting that day,  you can consider yourself disenfranchised unless you had an absentee ballot.

Electronic monitoring of all absentee ballots.  If you are given one, that is recorded and that individual is done voting

State issued FREE photo voter ID or equivalent  must be shown at polls, or to obtain an absentee ballot.

Electronic and paper backup at all polling machines.

Who can complain?

DynoDon
Fox News just reported that

Fox News just reported that the House repubs have sponsored the The Meteorite Defense Shield program. The repubs claim that the events in Russia proves American lives are at risk by attack by meteorite and have responded. GE, Halliburton and Boeing have announced plans for the $3 trillion dollar shield program which they assure will provide absolute protection against the coming onslaught of killer meteorites. The Koch Brothers have set up a foundation to help those traumatized by the relentless meteorite attacks and the threat they present to America and the Constitution.

darlinedarline1...
Once again the resident

Once again the resident pontificator is full of it! 

Rep. Artur Davis disagrees with him and so do I.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/21/democrat-says-democratic-party-bosses-...

Were the new black panther racists prosecuted for voter intimidation in 2008? NO! I bet if KKK members in their robs did that at a predominantly black polling place, they would still be in jail. Nope, no double standard for so-called progressives. It is only voter fraud when the "otherside" does it. But he lies when he says they prosecute thier "cheaters".  How can they if they don't have any?

"Take Philadelphia, for instance - the "city of Brotherly Love" - where, once again, New Black Panther Party members were seen at some of the same polling places they were at in 2008, when charges of voter intimidation were leveled against them. In 59 districts around the city, GOP presidential challenger Mitt Romney got zero votes.

Zip. Nada. None.

Granted, in heavily Democratic urban districts in the city, it's not unusual for that party's candidate - in this case, President Obama - to win a heavy proportion of the vote. But all of them?"

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037952_vote_fraud_Philadelphia_elections.html#ixzz2LTAhomgW

Nope nothing to see here folks, just move along. 

drc2
Anyone wishing to make the

Anyone wishing to make the franchise accessible to all instead of finding another artificial way to pose as some fair election geek.  The One Day thing is not good.  There are some other points we could adopt.  Really FREE ID issued and conveyed to the citizen to avoid making the travel to the office exclusion a part of the "fairness."  Real ballot and machine audit ability, as in we own the software or just go straight to paper and pencil.

How about the League of Women Voters as election monitors?  It was always about election and vote fairness for these fine folks.  Even if they were in favor of women voting, they never did anything to disabuse their reputation for open election processes and honesty.

Anytime anyone wants a serious discussion of election integrity and is willing to address the actual problems instead of diverting us with irrelevant and peripheral stuff will get a serious conversation.  It is a lot more than our duopoly tussle involved.

darlinedarline1...
And, again,  only drc2 gets

And, again,  only drc2 gets to determine what is "irrelevant and peripheral" and what the "actual problems" are with elections. Only he possesses the ability to devine what is fact vs fiction. What is fair and what is not. What is racist. The wise and pontificating pope. Are they considering you to replace Pope Benedict?

Is anybody gullible enough to believe that oliar got 100% of the vote in 59 precints in Philadelphia and 21 precints in Cleveland?

Only repubs commit voter fraud and intimidation, that matters. Don't think so? Just ask the wise pontificator.

drc2
You post crap about the New

You post crap about the New Black Panthers who were outside largely black voting areas to insure that black people could vote, you idiot!  There are not many, and they are far more symbolic than any threat, unlike the mobs on the Right who really don't want people not like them around.

You might give Rick Perry a run for Horse's Ass.

Redwing
Redwing's picture
drc2 wrote: You post crap

drc2 wrote:

You post crap about the New Black Panthers who were outside largely black voting areas to insure that black people could vote, you idiot!  There are not many, and they are far more symbolic than any threat, unlike the mobs on the Right who really don't want people not like them around.

What a coincidence.

My new Arsenal Inc. AK 47 is also far more symbolic than a threat, unlike the anti-gun nuts on the Left that don't want rifles like that around.

http://www.arsenalinc.com/usa/SA_M-7_CLASSIC.html

Paleo-con
Redwing wrote: drc2

Redwing wrote:

drc2 wrote:

What a coincidence.

My new Arsenal Inc. AK 47 is also far more symbolic than a threat, unlike the anti-gun nuts on the Left that don't want rifles like that around. 

http://www.arsenalinc.com/usa/SA_M-7_CLASSIC.html

Sweet!  I was thinking about the SA RPK-3R.  Is the rifle as well made as all the magazine articles claim?

drc2
If it shoots blanks or blows

If it shoots blanks or blows up in your face, ok.  Otherwise it is a threat.

Paleo, do you really want to enter the Horse's Ass Derby?

Art
Art's picture
I'ld like to talk about the

I'ld like to talk about the cool little bow-and-arrow I had when I was a little kid. It was the sweetest little piece of wood you could imagine. It made a cool twangy sound when I plucked it and it felt really good when I held it out proudly and drew back the bowstring. It wasn't very acurate and I had to have this little suction cup thing in the place of a real arrowhead, but it really made me look cool when I brought it with me to play with my other little friends. I got bored with it when I discovered Playboy Magazine.

darlinedarline1...
Who was there to prevent

Who was there to prevent blacks from voting? Did it require them to have clubs?  Could the KKK have gotten by with stationing themselves outside of largely white voting areas to insure that white folk could vote?, you hypocrit! Mobs? LOL 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2DjQUgVF8

" The host, which appears to be King Samir Shabazz of “kill cracker babies fame,” repeats the threat that made him famous: mainly that blacks will have to kill white babies “seconds” after they’re born — and he suggests firebombing nurseries to do it (CONTENT WARNING FOR LANGUAGE):"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/15/new-black-panther-woman-who-put-dead-or-alive-bounty-on-george-zimmerman-now-vows-to-keep-her-foot-on-motherfuing-necks-of-whites/

"I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn't come out here to play today. There's too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!"
— King Samir Shabazz, head of the party's Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009 

Maybe he needs to address the rampant black on black crimes. No?

drc2
How amusing.  You have no

How amusing.  You have no sense of context, and we have not had an outbreak of violence.  He is more upset about the behavior of black men who are on the hustle than with standing up for their children and spouses.  Symbols of black male strength always upset White people like crazy.  What do you think the Black Panther Party was all about in the first place?

The irony is immense.  The Panthers represent exactly what our Second Amendment Solution 'Crackers" say they are for.  Here are American citizens expressing their right to own guns and bearing them in public to show the cops that they were not going to be beaten down and kept on the plantation.  Here is a population with the most legitimate of grievances about government, and what did they do.  They used the symbol of the gun to make a case for equality and respect.

The Panthers did a lot more than that.  They required members to become educated, to read Garvey and to know their own history.  They fed children breakfast and set up health clinics where none had been.  They gave an excellent role model example to Black children, and it was not about "kill Whitey."  It was about not buying into Whitey's bullshit.

The Panthers suffered the full force of the American racist injustice system, and tragedy is part of that assault.  Fred Hampton shot in his bed.  A symbol of why there had to be more than going to church and school and saying 'yassir.'

For our defenders of the gun to spout all this crap about the Panthers shows that the Panthers are still needed as a symbol to expose what they try to hide.  They are never racists over there in the Southern strategy zone.  No sah, they jus' fine people, massa and his family.  We be happy down here.  Sure thang.  

How about that for standing one's ground?

northlander
I've been reading your posts

I've been reading your posts for a long time and have wondered where you get your information and how you form your opinions.  

Now I know, you are a Beckite.  

You make as much sense as Beck does in your hateful, all over the place rantings.  

Mystery solved..... thanks!

darlinedarline1...
That ain't what shabazz said.

That ain't what shabazz said. And in Pennsylvania, Ohio and other places it WAS voter intimidation! I don't need your interpretation or your rambling pontifications. You are an apologist ass kisser!

Yankeelander is irrelevant.

Redwing
Redwing's picture
Paleo-con I never even

Paleo-con

I never even considered owning a SUV rifle until these pinheads told me I couldn't have one.  Next thing, I may be firing up a bong.  Who would've thunk it?

The SA RPK-3R "non threatning rifle version" is a thing of beauty.  Should be, these are not cheap Chinese knockoffs.  American made, and all milled should make all the progressives very happy.  You may have to hunt around a bit, but I know 1080rd. tins of 5.45 ammo is starting to return to the shelves. I love the Diane Feinstein 45 rd magazine, bipod, bayonet lug, and flash suppressor, pistol grip and option of an adjustable butstock.  Pick up a dozen or so more mags when you buy the gun.   Find a 1000 meter range and report back on how you like it.  That is one great symbolic gun.

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

RULE III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND.

drc2
You are, on this thread,

You are, on this thread, becoming a real shithead hissy fit b____.  It is not a term of general application in your case, so there are other terms of disgust I could apply to your rude and arrogant posts.  I give you every chance when I can, and when you ask questions instead of casting insults and hate speech like feces throwing creatures, you get a respectful answer.

You do not know the history of the Black Panther Party and you make a mountain out of a molehill in any case.  I don't need your arrogant feces slinging either.  I would not let you kiss my ass for fear of polluting my anus.  You do have a lot of Beck foaming from your mouth, at least in your writing.

Redwing
Redwing's picture
Actually Glenn Beck prefers

Actually Glenn Beck prefers the 5.56 x 45 round in his SUV rifle as he lives in an area that is relatively flat and there is not a lot of underbrush to deflect the lightweight bullet from it's intended target.

Do you eat with your dirty mouth?

drc2
I have seen and heard the

I have seen and heard the Beck and his twisted thinking.  He gives you what you want and you eat it up like, well I don't want to insult any animals who are not responsible for what humans do.  It is really sad that such a fool can infect so many with stuff that feeds on dog whistle racism and religious bigotry.  American Exceptionalism is a fatal disease.  Beck spreads it.  

As for your one wing flapping macho insecurity gun cocking, get out of my yard!  Don't be coming around here with that gun drivel intimidation bs.  You only show yourself to be the fool.

DynoDon
Maybe you should also

Maybe you should also question why urban minority areas had so few voting machines and long waits to vote.

Sprinklerfitter
Sprinklerfitter's picture
Art wrote: I'ld like to talk

Art wrote:

I'ld like to talk about the cool little bow-and-arrow I had when I was a little kid. It was the sweetest little piece of wood you could imagine. It made a cool twangy sound when I plucked it and it felt really good when I held it out proudly and drew back the bowstring. It wasn't very acurate and I had to have this little suction cup thing in the place of a real arrowhead, but it really made me look cool when I brought it with me to play with my other little friends. I got bored with it when I discovered Playboy Magazine.

I don't know about you Art but I grew up so far out in the sticks there wasn't but two things to do, throw rocks or play with girls. I quit throwing rocks at a very young age....."Snicker"

northlander
DynoDon wrote: Maybe you

DynoDon wrote:

Maybe you should also question why urban minority areas had so few voting machines and long waits to vote.

Dyno, she/he won't be able to address that because Beck hasn't talked about it, oh and doesn't care about it either.

Darline is supposed to be a white woman, married to a black man with black step children living in rural Texas.  Doesn't sounds like you, darline, even know why black people.  This person is the one who sited proslavery authors living around the Civil War who put out the lies that black slaves were better taken care of than free people in the north.  Living conditions in the north might have been rough, but the people were free which couldn't be said for the slaves.

This person's views on blacks and their lives is questionable at best.

darlinedarline1...
drc2 can accuse like the rest

drc2 can accuse like the rest of them but does he ever qualify his statements with a better point of view other than his own condescending accusations? I don't see it. Does drc2 think the guy on the plane that slapped the black baby should be charged with a hate crime? Or, if a black man did that to a white baby, would drc2 make excuses for him?

yankeelander, were the wage slaves really any better off thnt southern slaves, when they had no choice or say so or options of their living or working conditions. 

How can fairness be judged by ANY bias apart from the act itself? Making excuses for race is no better that blaming race as a bias with true fairness.

northlander
darlinedarline1@aol.com

darlinedarline1@aol.com wrote:

How can fairness be judged by ANY bias apart from the act itself? Making excuses for race is no better that blaming race as a bias with true fairness.

I have no idea what this word salad is supposed to mean.  

Is this another quote from Beck?

northlander
darlinedarline1@aol.com

... were the wage slaves really any better off thnt southern slaves, when they had no choice or say so or options of their living or working conditions. 

Are you serious?  If you cannot see the difference between being a slave and being a free person, then you have a bigger problem than anyone here on this blog can help you with.  

chilidog
Redwing wrote: 1. No early

Redwing wrote:

1. No early voting weeks in advance.

3. You miss voting that day,  you can consider yourself disenfranchised unless you had an absentee ballot.

4. Electronic monitoring of all absentee ballots.  If you are given one, that is recorded and that individual is done voting

6. Electronic and paper backup at all polling machines.

Who can complain?

What's the difference between point 1 and an absentee ballot?

I agree with points 4 and 6. I think we have point 4 in California - if you were sent an absentee ballot and you show up at your polling place without, they give you a provisional ballot that may or may not be counted.  If that's not how it works, it should be changed.

I don't know if there were long waits at polling places this last election.  That's something that should have been addressed in 2009-2010 when the Democrats controlled Washington.  If they didn't, more reason to be disgusted with them.

Dr. Econ
Dr. Econ's picture
Redwing wrote: My list had no

Redwing wrote:

My list had no problems with it at all.  Hundreds of convictions.

I think the major stuff was people creating fake absentee ballots in local elections - which they could do anyway with most voter id laws that merely require people to present their ids to vote. And I believe it was over a considerable amount of time and in different states.

And Art is right about what Thom said - he mentioned the scores of votes that the Bush administration found - they were statistically insignificant - and he was challenging others to find evidence of voter fraud as proof it is rare. I don't think he ever doubted if you spent all your time on the internet you couldn't find a few. I think Bush found - what - 20 a year or something?

darlinedarline1...
Classic bait and switch

Classic bait and switch tactic there, yankeelander. It is a rather simple concept. Any bias is against fairness and justice. Including a racial bias, whether it is used to blame that race or excuse that race. You really don't understand that?  Fairness is judged by its actions and its consequences and any bias creates prejudice against fairly judging that. Is that really that hard for moonbats to comprehend or is this just an evasive tactic on the moonbat's part when they don't want to honestly address it?

darlinedarline1...
If that person had no choice

If that person had no choice when it comes to job opportunities because there is noe available, what's "free" about it. And slaves certainly had better living conditions because their life was of value to the slave owner. If wage slaves were worked to death or disability they were merely replaced with another wage slave. Are you saying that is better than slavery?  Again your tactics are still not honest.

northlander
darlinedarline1@aol.com

Any bias is against fairness and justice. Including a racial bias, whether it is used to blame that race or excuse that race.... Fairness is judged by its actions and its consequences and any bias creates prejudice against fairly judging that. 

So fairness is based on judgement.  Who is the judge?  It is God?  Is it Allah?  Is it Zeus?

Is justice and fairness relative to the circumstance?  Relative to the judge?

So with your logic a pediophile's actions are fair and just in molesting little children?

Art
Art's picture
Oh, this is just excellent!

Oh, this is just excellent! The son of NRA President David Keene is just now finishing up his 10 year sentence for having shot at a motorist in a road-rage incident.

Of course, this is a liberal website. It must all be a lie, right?

Paleo-con
Art wrote: Of course, this is

Art wrote:

Of course, this is a liberal website. It must all be a lie, right?

Until proven otherwise, that is always the safe assumption.

darlinedarline1...
Sorry, I didn't realize you

Sorry, I didn't realize you were mentally handicapped and cannot grasp the concept that judging with a bias, whether to blame OR excuse, cannot be fair or just.  

Only in your illogic mind.

northlander
darlinedarline1@aol.com

If that person had no choice when it comes to job opportunities because there is noe available, what's "free" about it. And slaves certainly had better living conditions because their life was of value to the slave owner. If wage slaves were worked to death or disability they were merely replaced with another wage slave. Are you saying that is better than slavery?  Again your tactics are still not honest.

Duhline...... I am not using any "tactics" as you suggest.  Thinking that only reveals your state of mind.

Since you seem to be unaware of the conditions of slavery, let me give you some information:

To a degree, the material conditions of slave life were predetermined by the status of the slave. During the early colonial period, slaves and indentured servants enjoyed greater freedoms than black slaves would in later periods. But even then, they belonged to the lowest, poorest ranks of society. In the late seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries, slaves were condemned to impoverishment by the law. In many colonies, slaves could not participate in wage-earning trade or labor. In others they were denied the right to own property. The slave's resulting dependence on his or her master for the most basic necessities -- food, clothing, shelter -- was integral to the preservation of the master's power and the sustaining of the slave society.... 

....... Of course, the documented brutality of slave owners, beyond the mere fact of enslavement demonstrated that planters were short on adherence to their own doctrine. The diary of Bennet H. Barrow, a Louisiana slave owner, documents almost daily beatings and torturing of slaves, accompanied enigmatically by extensive moral explanations as to why such punishments were necessary. Paternalism was thus more a justification, than an orientation, for slavery. 

Although material comfort or discomfort was contingent on the individual owner's finances, management style, and disposition, in general, enslaved people were clothed, fed and housed only minimally to ensure their survival and capacity for labor. .....

Taken from Slavery and the Making of America

If you consider daily beating and torture, not to mention rape, molestation, sodomy and murder, to be the same as being a free person, what kind of monster are you?  

How does that speak to your judgment or your concept of fairness and justice?

northlander
darlinedarline1@aol.com

Sorry, I didn't realize you were mentally handicapped and cannot grasp the concept that judging with a bias, whether to blame OR excuse, cannot be fair or just.  

Only in your illogic mind.

Duhline..... who is the judge?  

You are not answering my questions.  

Are insults all you have?

DynoDon
Today is open phones on

Today is open phones on Rush-maybe darline can get another talking point.

darlinedarline1...
You wouldn't recognize an

You wouldn't recognize an answer if it were a drunk that puked on you. One bias cannot be used to replace another bias, as in affiermative action.

You need to learn grammar. The context in which I use judge is a verb, as in judging, judged.

northlander
darlinedarline1@aol.com

You wouldn't recognize an answer if it were a drunk that puked on you

LOL..... poor Duhline.  Is the phrase "if it were a drunk that puked on you" some sort of rural expression?  Or did that come from Beck?