Wednesday's Radio Show
noon-3:00 pm eastern
Tune in on satellite radio at SiriusXM Progress 127
Missed the live program?
Subscribe to Thom's podcast
Coming up today on The Thom Hartmann Program:
- Have American Workers Lost Their Tribe?
- How the Berniecrats Can Take Back Our Congress! Zephyr Teachout, Candidate for Congress (D-NY, 19th District)
Call in Live!
Wednesday's TV Show
7:00 pm-8:00 pm eastern
Be sure to join Thom in our chatroom during the program!
BIG PICTURE RUMBLE:
- Crystal Wright, Con Job: How the Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering and Racial Division/Conservative Black Chick
- Sarah Badawi, Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC)
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute
BEST OF THE REST: What To Do In A World Crisis - Dr./Ambassador Alison Thompson, Third Wave Volunteers
GREEN REPORT: Here's How We Get To 100% Renewables - Richard Heinberg, Post Carbon Institute/Our Renewable Future: Laying the Path for One Hundred Percent Clean Energy
PLUS, We Need to Stop the GMO Labeling "Compromise" - Patty Lovera, Food & Water Watch
Latest From The Big Picture
Tonight’s Rumble talks Trump’s call to bring back waterboarding and other forms of torture, whether the Senate will ever approve funding for the Zika virus, and how TransCanada is suing the federal government over the Keystone Pipeline. Thom discusses how we can help the Syrian refugees by making their journey safer with Third Wave Volunteers’ Alison Thompson and how we can get to 100% renewable energy with the Post Carbon Institute’s Richard Heinberg.
For more information on the stories we've covered visit our websites at thomhartmann.com - freespeech.org - and RT.com. You can also watch tonight's show on Hulu - at Hulu.com/THE BIG PICTURE and over at The Big Picture YouTube page. And - be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter!