Wednesday's Radio Show
noon-3:00 pm eastern
Tune in on satellite radio at SiriusXM Progress 127
Missed the live program?
Subscribe to Thom's podcast
Coming up today on The Thom Hartmann Program:
- Why Are Poor Black Kids Being Punished More Than Rich White Banksters?
- The World Would Not Exist If Everyone Ate Like Americans - Alex Orlov, Mic
- Walking the Picket Line With Verizon Workers - Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District)
- Shame on Trump / PLUS, Why is Trump Surprised When Violence Erupts at His Rallies?
- Tell the Senate to Pass the Email Privacy Act AS IS!! Congressman Jared Polis (D-CO, 2nd District)
Call in Live!
Wednesday's TV Show
7:00 pm-8:00 pm eastern
Be sure to join Thom in our chatroom during the program!
PLUS, The Koch Bros Right Wing Lab - Alex Kotch PhD, Independent Reporter
DAILY TAKE: Did the Fossil Fuel Industry Bring Us to the Point of No Return?
...LIVE from Washington, DC starting at 7pm Eastern...
Latest From The Big Picture
Scott Greer, The Daily Caller & Max Blumenthal, Alternet/The 51 Day War-Ruin and Resistance in Gaza/RT America & Charles Sauer, The Market Institute all join Thom. Isn't it time that the GOP embrace Trump's outright anti-minority views and finally just put into writing what Republican strategists have been saying for decades behind closed doors and with dogwhistle narratives?
For more information on the stories we've covered visit our websites at thomhartmann.com - freespeech.org - and RT.com. You can also watch tonight's show on Hulu - at Hulu.com/THE BIG PICTURE and over at The Big Picture YouTube page. And - be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter!