- Aug. 29, 2011 8:21 amBy louisehartmann
There’s more evidence of a widening wealth inequality gap in America thanks to 30-plus years of Reaganomics. According to The Atlantic magazine – two-thirds of all new income in America between 2002 and 2007 went to just the top 1% of Americans. That’s 2 out of every 3 dollars in America being sucked up by the richest of the rich.
- Aug. 28, 2011 6:11 pmBy SueN
- Will Bunch, Media Matters. The real Reagan legacy.
- Ben Manski, Democracy Convention. Fighting the war on Democracy...1st national Democracy Convention.
- Stephen Webster, Raw Story. BART police vs. Anonymous in San Francisco.
- Geeky Science rocks! Fukushima fallout's electric signature.
- John Deans, Greenpeace.
- Aug. 26, 2011 8:06 amBy SueN
- Aug. 26, 2011 7:53 amBy louisehartmann
Draft dodger Dick Cheney has a new book coming out. The man with no pulse is trying to set the record straight about his time in the White House as Vice President – and according to excerpts from the book entitled, “My Time” – which is set to be released next week – Cheney confirms what we all suspected – that he really is that evil. Cheney goes after former Secretary of State Colin Powell for opposing the Iraq War – then
- Aug. 26, 2011 7:41 amBy SueN
- Aug. 26, 2011 7:32 amBy shawnt56
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) takes your calls
- Aug. 26, 2011 5:08 amBy SueN
- Aug. 26, 2011 4:52 amBy SueN
David Sirota: I’m David Sirota filling in for Thom Hartmann. The criminalization of poverty, the effort to just kick poor people out of our communities. This is happening all across the country. Punitive laws being passed to essentially, again, criminalize poverty in the middle of the recession. Now we’re going to be talking about this in this coming hour.
- Aug. 26, 2011 4:40 amBy SueN