- Aug. 25, 2011 8:54 amBy louisehartmann
Maybe we should take a tip from France. The French government just introduced a new debt reduction package that includes a 3% income tax increase on people making more than $720,000 a year. But no one is screaming about class warfare in France today – that’s because it was the millionaires and billionaires themselves who asked for the tax increase. In an open letter – some of the wealthiest people in France wrote, “W
- Aug. 25, 2011 8:06 amBy SueN
- Aug. 25, 2011 7:30 amBy shawnt56
- Aug. 24, 2011 1:19 pmBy shawnt56
Hour One: Why did the Virginia nuke plant, built on fault line, have its quake sensors removed? - Kevin Kamps, Beyond Nuclear
- Aug. 24, 2011 9:35 amBy louisehartmann
The earths is still shaking along the east coast of the United States – after a 5.8 earthquake rocked the small town of Mineral, Virginia and reverberated through the nation’s capitol and several other states up and down the coast – from Georgia to New York. Today – schools and government building are closed in Washington, DC out of fear of after-shocks – and damage has been discovered at the National Cathedral and Washington Mo
- Aug. 24, 2011 8:20 amBy SueN
- Lee Fang, Think Progress. Latest on the war on democracy...deregulation.
- Lee Saunders, American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME). As the war on labor continues, AFSCME remembers the legacy of MLK.
- Eathquake live on air!
- Jan LaRue, American Civil Rights Union (ACRU). How different the U.K.
- Aug. 23, 2011 3:53 pmBy louisehartmann
America’s biggest transnational corporations have a secret they don’t want you to know about. Arguing that they’ll create jobs in the United States if they just get massive tax breaks – many transnational corporations are refusing to release just how many jobs they have ALREADY created in the United States – and how many jobs they’ve created overseas - over fears that if the American people saw just how much outsourcing they’ve
- Aug. 23, 2011 2:48 pmBy SueNAmerica’s biggest transnational corporations have a secret they don’t want you to know about.
- Aug. 23, 2011 9:20 amBy shawnt56