- Aug. 23, 2011 7:56 amBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Get out and vote! If you’re in Wisconsin. Vote early. Vote now. John Nichols, the Washington Bureau correspondent for the Nation Magazine, the Nation. We had your colleague Maria Margaronis on the program earlier from London, John, with an update from what’s going on there. So what’s going on in Wisconsin today?
- Aug. 23, 2011 5:18 amBy SueN
Transcript: Thom Hartmann & Professor Richard Wolff: S&P Downgrade of U.S. Debt: What It Means. 8 August '11Aug. 23, 2011 5:02 amBy SueN
Transcript: Thom Hartmann & State Represenative Mark Pocan: ALEC exposed in New Orleans. 5 August '11Aug. 23, 2011 4:49 amBy SueN
- Aug. 23, 2011 4:31 amBy SueN
- Aug. 23, 2011 4:08 amBy SueN
- Aug. 22, 2011 5:40 pmBy SueN
- Civil disobedience to stop the Keystone XL tar-sands pipeline.
- Karen Nussbaum, Working America. Working America is not Michelle Bachmann's Super Pac.
- Dr. Ian Bremmer, Eurasia Group. The J Curve and what's next for Libya?
- Mark Williams, Former Chair-Tea Party Express. What would one Tea Partier do if he were in charge?
- Craig Aaron, CEO/President of FreePress.net.
- Aug. 22, 2011 8:56 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: "Working America"... Michelle Bachmann's Super PAC? NOT! - Karen Nussbaum, Working America
- Aug. 22, 2011 7:09 amBy louisehartmann
Homeowners in America are still screwed. As more records from the Federal Reserve go public – we’re learning that the 2008 bailout of Wall Street – known as “TARP” – was just the tip of the iceberg in public funds going to the banksters. In December of 2008 – the Fed secretly gave more than $1.2 trillion in virtually interest-free loans to big banks like Morgan Stanley – Citigroup – and Bank of America. That’s $1.2 t