- Aug. 16, 2011 8:23 amBy louisehartmann
Rick Perry is wasting no time resorting to violent rhetoric in his campaign for President. While speaking to a crowd in Iowa – Perry weighed in on the Federal Reserve – and Chairman Ben Bernanke’s monetary policy saying, “If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I dunno what y’all would do to him in Iowa but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas.” Perry went on to say, “Printing more money t
- Aug. 16, 2011 6:20 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Latest on the war on democracy...WI Democrats face recall - John Nichols, The Nation Magazine
- Aug. 15, 2011 8:02 amBy shawnt56
- Aug. 15, 2011 6:14 amBy louisehartmann
The billionaire – and one of the richest men on the planet – had some advice for lawmakers when it comes to taxes. In an article in today’s New York Times – Buffett argued for his own taxes to be raised – as well as others just like him. “While the poor and middle class fight for us in Afghanistan, and while most Americans struggle to make ends meet,” Buffett wrote, “we mega-rich continue to get our extraordinary tax break
- Aug. 12, 2011 7:26 amBy shawnt56
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) takes your calls
Why not one question about the Republican plans to voucherize Medicare & turn Social Security over to Wall Street?Aug. 12, 2011 7:25 amBy louisehartmann
There was a Republican rumble in Iowa last night – as Fox so-called News hosted eight Republican candidates for their very own debate which featured not even one single question about the Republican plans to voucherize Medicare, turn Social Security over to Wall Street, and end all support to college students. The debate was filled with heated exchanges mostly about fluff – a fight between Michele Bachmann and Tim Pawlenty – and
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Can Republican get elected without fraud & treason? 18 July '11Aug. 11, 2011 6:57 pmBy SueN
Since Dwight Eisenhower left the presidency in 1961 - 5 different Republicans have been President of the United States.
- Aug. 11, 2011 5:33 pmBy SueN
- John Nichols, Nation Magazine. Hour One: War on democracy - WI Recall round 2.
- Commissioner Dennis Knowles, Benton Harbor, MI. Fighting back against corporatocracy in Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- Peter Ferrara. How do we kick start the economy and get people back to work?
- Geeky Science rocks! How exercise benefits nerve cells.
- Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky (D-IL).
- Aug. 11, 2011 7:26 amBy shawnt56