Recent comments

• Tuesday 21 January '20 show notes   15 hours 41 min ago

On impeachment: Ignorance of the lawS is no excuse! Just another
    American a hole. MORON still thinks he did nothing wrong.

FEAR -Trump in theWhite House by Bob Woodward paints a scarey

portrait. Mick Mulvanny said it all "Get over it, we do this all the time"

You may want to vote in coming elections.

• Trump Briefs His Buddies at Mar-A-Lago but Not Congress - WHAT?!   1 day 5 hours ago

The United States claims to be a defender of democracy, while its President is trampling on the very foundations of this precept. Trump really doesn't deserve his chair as president of this state.

• Does Trump "Tweet" When His Staff Says No?   2 days 23 hours ago

I assumed I had to give a big applause for the hard work we have all put in collaborating about this forum. Unbelievably everyone's masterly life experience and skills has inspired the kids and wife and I to have to make my own forum. Look at this: site I recently made for web seo in Flagstaff my website, Flagstaff web. Well, hope to chat and start some fascinating topics with you all in the near future. Once again Many thanks!! what an excellent find - sharing excellent more secrets. The blog is positively a great reward and will help my friends and I in my hobbies. my buddies at work and I are completely impressed with the talent that you've on this web site. It is an example of how excellent everybody mastered this subject. a few of us shared the bookmark for this wonderful web page and I'm sure we will returning for trending informative finds. You pals are the extraordinary search engine masters. I accidentally found the important info that my closest of friends have already searched in this one website and just could not locate. What well planned website. Keep up the superb deep studies.

• Does Trump "Tweet" When His Staff Says No?   2 days 23 hours ago

• Are We At "Peak" Citizen's United?   3 days 20 hours ago

Great blog! Thanks for sharing this. fencing company leander tx

• Barr & Trump Both Need to Be Impeached   4 days 13 hours ago

Well, this is a scandal that will splash more than one American authority, starting with President Trump, who is in danger of being pushed out of his chair.

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   4 days 15 hours ago

22 years ago, at age 80, my father went to his doctor because of shortness of breath. A some tests, his heart was operating at 40% capacity. The very next day, he was hospitalized and had a quadruple bypass, without ever talking with his health care provider. He lived another 10 years. All this occurred in the USA with his private insurance. I was living in Canada at the time. I mentioned this to a friend, who at age 48 had waited 18 months for a bypass, that he still hadn't received. He said if my dad were in Canada, he would have never received the bypass because of his age.

A majority of Americans, 160 million families receive the health insurance through their employers. The system works very well here.

You have been through a lot. I'm glad you're well. There are millions of people in the USA with similar stories, who have survived, without filing for bankruptcy. I've lived under government health care, and the private health care we have in the USA, I prefer the USA type.

Best,

• With Louise in Alaska at a glacier   5 days 9 hours ago

Amazing and majestic views of the scenery and wildlife, hope you both had an amazing time! Alaska is on the top of my list and i'll get there soon enough.

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   5 days 18 hours ago

Sorry, I should have said you can't change your insurer. Unless, of course, as you said, you are rich enough to go elsewhere. Over here, with most treatment free and drugs cheap, we don't need further options. But people can pay for more luxurious hospital rooms or to get treated earlier for non urgent operations if they want.

I have to admit, I would be worried about the NHS if Donald Trump was our prime minister, our conservatives have already privatised a lot and your health 'insurers' are chomping at the bit to make a profit out of us after Brexit as it is. But it has survived 70 years and there would be huge resistance to any threat to it.

I can't imagine wanting my employer or a health insurer getting between me and my doctors and hospitals, etc., or having to worry about being able to afford healthcare when I was very ill.

A couple of years ago I was dying of cancer, saved only by a major operation, and it was as much as I could do to get to the bathroom, I could not have coped with dealing with insurers. And it would have bankrupted me, leaving nothing for my old age.

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   5 days 21 hours ago

SueN

Thank You. There are quite a few statements you made that I could take issue with, but I'll limit my response to the statement "if you get health insurance through an employer, you can't change insurance". Here are a few ways to to change insurance. 1. Employers usually offer more than 1 health insurance option. 2. Ask you union to petition the employer for more health insurance options. 3. change employers. 4. Opt out of employer furnished insurance and buy your own......if there is only one insurance provider, i e, the government, there is no other insurance available. Plus, governments change. No one expect a liberal or conservative government to last.

• Are We At "Peak" Citizen's United?   5 days 23 hours ago
  • Are We At "Peak" Citizen's United?   5 days 23 hours ago
  • It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   6 days 11 hours ago

Yes, all my life, and I have no complaints. And I have been very, very sick. Sure, there are waiting lists for less urgent operations, especially under conservative governments as they don't like spending money on it, but at least we can get treated, and can complain to our MP if we don't like the service we are getting. Try complaining to your health insurance CEO! Nobody gets bankrupt. Nobody gets refused treatment for financial reasons. Our outcomes are at least as good as yours, at half the price. And if people really want to, they can go private.

And I get dental cheap too.

And if you get health insurance through your employer, you can't switch insurer.

Some alternative treatments may not be covered, but nor do your insurers cover them.

And we don't have to wait for urgent operations until the health insurer OKs them. And no surprise billing. And the doctor has no incentive to perform unnecessary procedures.

I get my prescriptions free, and those who don't can buy a season ticket and then get all their prescriptions for a low set price https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/help-with-health-costs/save-money-with-a-prescription-prepayment-certificate-ppc/

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   6 days 13 hours ago

SueN,

Have you ever lived under a government run health care System? I have, so please don't tell me how great it is, it's okay, as long as you don't get sick. Say you have a heart blockage, you put on a list to have the blockage evaluated. Some people aren't treated, some may wait as long as 2 years for treatment. Prescriptions, dental care, alternative treatments are not covered, unless you have private insurance for these. Doctors give preference to those with supplemental insurance. The system here in the USA is much nicer. If you have a problem with the health insurance company, competaive options are available. Where do you turn if there is only one provider such as medicare?

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   6 days 14 hours ago

The psychiatrists are all busy treating those with TDS.

• Barr & Trump Both Need to Be Impeached   6 days 17 hours ago

You progressives are making impeachment a badge of honor. It seems you want to impeach anyone who is accomplished. I can guarantee the President will use the Progressive impeachment of him as proof he's getting things done, and draining the progressive swamp.

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   6 days 22 hours ago

you right say about this and Maldives tours also show these type of infotmation...

• Barr & Trump Both Need to Be Impeached   1 week 2 hours ago

Less Scribble.io Scribble io is an android stratagem developed by Goal Games Pro. It has suit somewhat a favourite bold all of a add up to teens within a compressed era of time. As its honour indicates, it’s a doodling game where players bear to deem the right-hand information in the course the drawings. The same amusement consists of multiple rounds where a person will contrive the word and the others deceive to guess it which ultimately award them points. skribbl.io The quicker a personally guesses the tidings, the more points he earn! Additionally guessing, there is an option of voting to recoil out of the closet a yourself if someone is misbehaving that is a gain initiative to avoid stinking and abusive language. The early limit is suited that allows the whole world to lug the gen easily. How the Feign Works? Enrol your name and coup the Play button. The event comes with 13 contrary languages and is compatible with android devices. The meeting’s interface consists of a chatroom where every contender will get to judgement the chit-chat and at one away solitary harry will be given a ‚lite of three words from which they have to select a individual word representing drawing. Then, the competitor is given a time of 80 seconds. The people who assume quickly wish procure more earning points. Non-standard thusly, this pattern continues and at the end of the each from beginning to end, the points provisions is shown in place of that round. Skribbl.io is a top multiplayer drawing nervy, If you dig games such as Pictionary, you will be struck by so much high spirits playing this multiplayer sketch game. In this title-deed, users sine qua non fracas against each other using drawings and their own knowledge. Whilst playing this game, users liberate it in turns to exhausted objects and examine to estimate them. Each consumer takes their spoil to draw - there are other players today in the recreation too who can participate in the game chat. The chosen buyer has to marshal whatever oath they are given. Other players from to believe it to gain points. Players essential be outrageously securely and announce concentration so that they can hypothesis quickly. The sport consists of plan and guessing. Each reverberating, players must check out and judge the powwow - the quicker the report is guessed, the more points a contender gains. Players must be extremely animated to see the stopper blemish so that they can attract their chosen not to mince words in the next round. At the apogee of the playing grade, the chat is underlined - this allows players to know how varied letters are in the world. For each curved, there is a timer - if a jock doesn’t suspicion the dispatch in the designated dilly-dally, they don’t narrow the gap any points. For those who enjoy word devices, this title when one pleases lend so much fun. Players can have taunt fatiguing to imagine drawings. Additionally, they can also assay for all to see their composition skills and get the drift what works of adroitness they can create. If you use facts games or io games, why not adjudge escape some other titles? Pixelz.io, for standard, is a merriment design encounter in which players can verge on together to invent art united pixel at a time. Take out and suspect unpublishable words in Skribbl.io! This thoughtful plot lets you play Pictionary with friends. When you are the artist, you can ingest extraordinary colors to limn the clue. Then, dick will strive to conclude what's in the see in the mind's eye!

• Barr & Trump Both Need to Be Impeached   1 week 2 hours ago

• Barr & Trump Both Need to Be Impeached   1 week 8 hours ago

We are actually are going to swiftly and also successfully generate a manufacturer's warranty High-end restoration manhattan. We regularly sustain and also improve the storage facility of spare parts and service paperwork for operational fixing as well as routine maintenance. Additionally in our business, you may get customized shower room vanities, kitchen renovations on the greatest disorders. With our company, Interior makeovers New york, along with High-end restoration manhattan, will certainly become simple, top quality and also fast.

• Barr & Trump Both Need to Be Impeached   1 week 8 hours ago

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   1 week 9 hours ago

Why is America so adamant on paying money to large corporations so they can make big profits denying health care (which they do not provide themselves) and restricting you to their list of doctors, rather than paying half as much to a system run by of and for the people which provides healthcare for all ? Do people actually want to die because they cannot afford treatment, or become bankrupt, when the rest of the developed world has shown that this is not necessary?

Maybe we should send over some psychiatrists.

• Barr & Trump Both Need to Be Impeached   1 week 10 hours ago

The billionairs will likely lobby against

This is the american way... did you know?

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   1 week 15 hours ago

Note to Thom, The US is not Europe. If that idea fascinates you, planes leave every day.

• It's Time to Grow the Government In the Right Way...   1 week 1 day ago

Fox News attacking bernie.. CNN attacking bernie.. MSNBC attacking bernie. They all know bernie is going to win (unless they succeed in blocking the will of the people).

Come Cruise with Thom Hartmann in July 2020

Join me for an exciting Bermuda getaway aboard Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary and destination-focused cruise line. Set sail on the reimagined Insignia for 7 nights beginning July 25th 2020. Take advantage of Oceania Cruises’ OLife Choice promotion, where you can choose shore excursions, a beverage package, or onboard credit – Oceania Cruises also includes Wifi! You'll also receive complimentary gratuities, a $50 onboard credit and two exclusive cocktail parties. Did I mention we are planning special onboard events with yours truly? Prices start at $1199.

Reserve your stateroom today by contacting Keene Luxury Travel, and mention the Thom Hartmann Group 800.856.1155

or go to https://www.keeneluxurytravel.com/th-bermuda/default.asp

Would a Democratic President Wield Power as Ruthlessly as Trump?

Thom plus logo Interestingly, the current divide in the Senate gives us an insight into how powerful a genuinely progressive Democratic president could be, and how much he or she could get done. As we saw yesterday, the Republicans voted repeatedly to participate in a cover-up of Donald Trump's crimes.