Recent comments

• Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?   9 weeks 1 day ago

This talk is always the talk of every nation, no matter how old and no matter the status, every concern in war efforts are being infected by politics.

Brilliance Removalists

• America Needs To Move Seniors Out of Poverty and to Stop Choosing Between Food & Medicine   9 weeks 2 days ago

Andy Serrano

I received the following email:

This message is to remind you that the role, annual subscriber, you acquired by making a purchase at our store will expire at Sep 19 2019 - 10:54am. It will be automatically renewed unless you cancel your subscription at Thom Hartmann. Thanks again, Thom Hartmann News. Opinion. Debate However, when I press the link, there is nothing there indicating how to cancel the subscription. If no one replies, I will have to contact my bank and ask them to stop payment.

• The Battle to Save Democracy   9 weeks 2 days ago

I'm really impressed about the info you provide in your articles. I must say am highly overwhelmed by your whole story. It's not easy to get such quality information online nowadays 192.168.l.l I look forward to staying here for a long time.

• Banding Together for the Common Good   9 weeks 2 days ago

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read 192.168.l.l Brilliant post.

• America Needs To Move Seniors Out of Poverty and to Stop Choosing Between Food & Medicine   9 weeks 5 days ago

Since there is so much money in the economy fixing SS should not be an issue... now come on!

Eliminating the cap on SS would be such a simple fix. and most people would hardly notice. There's no cap on my school taxes, property taxes, sales tax, income tax, etc.

God forbid we should cripple the well to do with such a burden.

The Guardian, September 12, 2019 Russia asks Interpol for help over alleged CIA mole's whereabouts - By Marc Bennetts in Moscow https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/12/russia-cia-suspected-spy-us-kremlin-cia-interpol

• Meet the New GOP scam, Same as the Old GOP Scam - Are Trump Supporters This Gullible?   10 weeks 5 hours ago

It's a pretty interesting article. Use rush essay service to make your blogging easier. Bye!

• How Do We Bring America Back?   10 weeks 9 hours ago

Never a dull moment...

Brexit: Scottish judges rule Parliament suspension is unlawful

I reckon Boris was within his rights to suspend parliament, but the timing and length are clearly political, and therefore should not be done, don't you know. Whether the Suprem Court will rule next week that that makes that illegal or not, your guess is as good as mine.

I'm not party political either, and there is a lot of blame to go round on the issue, but clearly the conservatives started it and are still making a mess of it.

• What Happens In America If Trump Is Re-Elected?   10 weeks 10 hours ago

Infatuation rules the day.

• Bernie Sanders Pickets With NYC Verizon Workers   10 weeks 11 hours ago

The Synology RT2600ac has only two wireless bands instead of three, but it still offers excellent performance. It’s easy to set up, you can expand it into a mesh network, and you can fine-tune its wireless settings 192168l254.org to improve performance (though most people shouldn’t need to worry about it).

• Kanye West Will Run For President In 2020   10 weeks 11 hours ago

The Archer A20 has features such as a quad-core processor and band steering over its three channels (two 5 GHz and one 2.4 GHz), which can help you connect your household’s growing collection of wireless devices while avoiding dropped connections and slowdown.

• Putin: Overthrowing Assad will lead to failed state   10 weeks 11 hours ago

After testing 10 routers over 120 hours, we’ve determined that the best router for wirelessly 192.168.11 connecting your laptops, your smart devices, and anything else your daily life depends on is the TP-Link Archer A20.

• Company That Sued Soldiers Closes Its Stores   10 weeks 11 hours ago

The TP-Link Archer C2300 has a deceptively mild-mannered design, but don't be fooled – it's one of the most powerful routers you can buy. It's the reigning performance champ, pumping out nearly a gigabit per second of data in our standard performance tests, and blasting through walls and ceilings with ease. Not only is the Archer C2300 the fastest router setup login we've seen, but it's also small, unobtrusive and full of high-end features.

• Tribalization of Politics Ian Reifowitz   10 weeks 13 hours ago

Thanx for sharing thoughts of profi!

• The Prophet's Way: Why Are We Here?   10 weeks 18 hours ago

Reminds me of that caller today (Tuesday, September 10th, 2019) on the Thom Hartmann Show. Basically, he was saying that the gun massacres are happening because "the family" was no longer sufficiently at the center of our culture; that we'd lost too many "family values." I'm just wondering *exactly* what that vague claim is supposed to mean. Which family value was that caller talking about? I mean we've dispensed with the religion nonsense. There's a lot of religion in this and other countries, unfortunately, so that's a non-starter. Or did he mean to refer to corporal punishment? We need to assault and brutalize our kids more when they talk back to us or forget to wash the dishes (as I actually saw happen once)? You know, the next time, and *every* time someone says something like that, I say make that person cash that out *explicitly*. Let's see just what they mean. Make them show how ridiculous they really are. And *then* reply with the actual facts.

• Who Has Helped Trump to Turn America Into a Strongman Banana Republic?   10 weeks 1 day ago

I am trying to check web but i can't find search box ;/

• With The Dalai Lama   10 weeks 1 day ago

This article is very interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

>> Tyler Sprinkler

• How Do We Bring America Back?   10 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks Sue!

I am not being political for I have no affinity to any of it

Since we have to live in a so called "democratic" system then we need to abide by rules

I reiterate, the referendum in '75 was about a trading arrangement named "the common market"

It appears to me we are now about sovereignty... who determines how citizens are ruled and by whom

UK has lost it... period!

• Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?   10 weeks 2 days ago

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.

• Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?   10 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for the awesome write up! I found the article to be informative. http://brytoninc.com

• Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?   10 weeks 2 days ago

This verry good after im reading this site many information i get roulette online indonesia and how to play idn poker online because will get money a lot

• Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?   10 weeks 2 days ago

We don't need a WW3.

• With The Dalai Lama   10 weeks 2 days ago

This is an interesting article. Thank you for sharing this.

- Planet Green Irrigation

• To Save 99% of Americans - We Have to Tax the Rich   10 weeks 4 days ago

HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY +36703632012 IN South Africa,Lesotho, Namibia,Botswana, Zambia,Swaziland,Canada,Guyana, Uk,France,Germany,Spain,Poland,Switzerland,Romania,Bulgaria,Denmark,Finland,Netherlands,Norway,Sweden ,Egypt,Jordan,Sudan,Tunisia,Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE ,Australia,New Zealand, GHANA,Uganda,Limpopo,JORDAN, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Johannesburg, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, Kenya , California, Dallas, England,Spain, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark,Pretoria, Durban,Wales, France, Norway, Sweden,Capetown, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London,Sweden, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United Kingdom.. For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need do is a Spiritual work and every wicked power delaying your progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +36703632012 Note: Its not a child's play, its for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all its 80 dollar to Join SERVICE TO HUMANITY Call Agent Ben +36703632012 We are seeking that special wisdom and knowledge that would set us free from the bondage to dull and dreary everyday life, while strengthening us in body, mind and spirit, and bringing us the material rewards of wealth, love, and success. The karishika Brotherhood is a true brotherhood of secret knowledge and power. membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification. Agent Ben brotherhood offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we do not demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member. we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of questions and comments like: I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN BOTSWANA . I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHES. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN SOUTHAFRICA. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN BOTSWANA. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHES. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINING OCCULT. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINING ILLUMINATI. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:want to join occult in south Africa how can i join secret society or cult to make money how can join occult for riches i want to be rich but i do not know how etc. how do i do money ritual how do i join good occult that will not affect me and my family forever we are now here for you. Kindly contact us on +36703632012 or email: illuminatibrotherhood180@gmail.com for details on what to do MONEY,POSH CAR,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID,GREEN ****,CERTIFICATE AND GOWN.

Come Cruise with Thom Hartmann in July 2020

Join me for an exciting Bermuda getaway aboard Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary and destination-focused cruise line. Set sail on the reimagined Insignia for 7 nights beginning July 25th 2020. Take advantage of Oceania Cruises’ OLife Choice promotion, where you can choose shore excursions, a beverage package, or onboard credit – Oceania Cruises also includes Wifi! You'll also receive complimentary gratuities, a $50 onboard credit and two exclusive cocktail parties. Did I mention we are planning special onboard events with yours truly? Prices start at $1199.

Reserve your stateroom today by contacting Keene Luxury Travel, and mention the Thom Hartmann Group 800.856.1155

or go to https://www.keeneluxurytravel.com/th-bermuda/default.asp

We Know How Far Trump Will Go - How Far Will Republicans Go?

Thom plus logo Colonel Vindman's testimony pretty much proves that Trump was trying to shake down Ukraine for information on Biden, and that the Republicans are doing everything they can to cover up this extortion attempt.