Environmental Anti-Christ Barac Obama charges Top Trade Official with pressuring Europe to buy Tar Sands Oil.
This from CREDO:
President Obama has committed to taking real action on climate change, and to give a fair evaluation of the climate impacts of the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline.
So it was shocking when news broke this week that Michael Froman, the President's top trade official, is lobbying Europe to weaken its environmental protections when it comes to accepting tar sands exports.1
My, my, my. How those Washington legislators love to say 'okay' to no corporate taxes and no Elite taxes and 'okay' to more bail-outs, but then say 'no' to extending the RESULTING debt problem!
Is there any way to remove the debt-based Federal Reserve banking system and nationalize the monetary/finance mechanism again?
After Israelis brutalized a village and confiscated the villagers' land, diplomats came to assist the villagers. But then Israelis attacked the diplomats with sound grenades and stole the relief supplies.
Another example of Israel's uncivilized diregard for international law.
Give me a good reason why Israel's "right to exist" is a benefit to this Planet.
1. Form a United Front....
2. Reject Pro-War, Pro-Austerity (Genocidal Austerity) as promoted by the Corporate Media....
3. NATIONALIZE the Federal Reserve
4. Wall Street TAX on transaction turn-overs, ban derivatives
5. $1.1 trillion Student Loans -- restore sanity by mobilizing
6. Credit Stimulus and Jobs Creation
7. World Mass STRIKE Upsurge (like the one in 1935-6 displaying worldwide Labor solidarity)
8. Replace protests with demands
Poverty in US stuck at record levels while interest in Monaco Super Yacht show strong amongst bailout recipients.
This from the National Women’s Law Center:
The Census Bureau released new data on poverty in the United States. You may have heard that poverty rates overall were stuck at record levels. That's bad enough — and our analysis has turned up even more disturbing information about older women.