Podcast Subscription Missing

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

10 posts / 0 new

I've had a montly subscription to Thom's podcast for a while now. When I logged into the new site today to get the new podcast feed, it's saying that I no longer have a subscription.

Is anyone else seeing this? And if anyone knows how to fix this, that'd be great.

spearce's picture
spearce

Comments

Hooray! I lost my annual subscription until a few minutes ago, and am now able to download podcasts. Thank you, Thom's webmaster! By the way, the website seems much more responsive now than it was earlier today.

jfwaers's picture
jfwaers

Thanks for your patience! We've been moving databases and servers and all sorts of things, and apparently a few things fell between the cracks. If you're one of them, drop a note to our webmaster, Nigel Peacock, at webmaster@thomhartmann.com and he'll get right on it. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks so much for staying with us!

thomhartmann's picture
thomhartmann

We had some issues with the podcast subscriptions for a limited number of people. Most of these are sorted out now and the rest should be done by Friday.

The site has also been a bit slow late today and the technical folks are working on it as we speak.

-Nigel-
Webmaster

webmaster's picture
webmaster

Thanks guys, it's working now!

spearce's picture
spearce

I don't know if it's you or iTunes, but I can't get the new podcast url to download my subscription and I'm beginning to have Thom withdrawl. Help, please.

iTunes keeps giving me that little exclamation point icon when I tell it to update the podcast, instead of downloading my podcasts.

eyear's picture
eyear
Quote eyear:

I don't know if it's you or iTunes, but I can't get the new podcast url to download my subscription and I'm beginning to have Thom withdrawl. Help, please.

iTunes keeps giving me that little exclamation point icon when I tell it to update the podcast, instead of downloading my podcasts.

Not sure if it means anything, but I did Thom's automatic ITunes update option (where it says "or by clicking here") method and it immediately began downloading Hour 3 for today. I found the NEW Thom Hartmann location, changed the advanced settings to "download all." Updating didn't get iTunes to fetch the first two hours, so I just said to get all and it worked fine. It downloaded three days worth, but that's OK.

Jasper's picture
Jasper

For some reason, when I subscribed in iTunes with the new URL, it worked and began downloading right away, but the first hour of the March 30th show never materialized. It's missing. "THP Podcast 033010 Hour 1", not there.

Is it only me?

bodhi188's picture
bodhi188

Hour 1 of March 31st is missing for me now (as well as the news mp3). Hours 2 and 3 are there. I have sent an e-mail to Nigel the webmaster.

0x

We have some issues with the podcasts. There should be two weeks worth there, but only yhe last ten are available.

We have the developers working on thisand hope to have a fix soon.

-Nigel-
Webmaster

webmaster's picture
webmaster

Part 1 - Is Economic Disaster About to Hit & Are You Prepared?

Thom plus logo Right now the United States and the world are facing four massive trends that, in combination, we haven't faced since the 1920s. We are seeing the rise of a new and brutal form of governance with extraordinary industrial capacity and power in China, much as Nazi Germany rose in Europe.