The Hidden History of Guns and the 2nd Amendment Book Tour Is Coming...

Thursday, June 6: NEW YORK, NY 7:30pm

Monday, June 10: WASHINGTON, DC 6:30pm

Wednesday, June 12: PORTLAND, OR 7:30pm

Sunday, June 23: SEATTLE, WA 7:30pm

Location: Town Hall, 1119 8th Ave, Seattle (West Entrance) w/Elliott Bay Book Company

Tuesday, June 25: SAN FRANCISCO, CA 7:00pm

Location: First Church, 2345 Channing Way, Berkeley w/The Booksmith

Friday, June 28: CHICAGO, IL 7:00pm

Location: Frugal Muse, 7511 Lemont Rd. #146 (Chestnut Court Shopping Center), Darien

Saturday, June 29: MINNEAPOLIS, MN 7:00pm

Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button

Thom Hartmann will be a very dangerous man with the Nadjik Pheromone.

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

4 posts / 0 new

Thom Hartmann will be a very dangerous man with the Nadjik Pheromone.

Thanks to M-hemp for the idea and info see http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/scout1939/blog/2010/04/what-if

How about it Thommy, would you like to be part of our little “control” group?? I know I'd like to ask you a couple of questions, while you were under the influence of our friends little magic potion.

Like are you an active member of THE CONSUL of FOREIGN RELATIONS , I suspect very rhetorical

Or perhaps..... Have you ever been “Knighted” on bent knee by the crown ??

Who's holding your real thoughts at bay, on the validity of the 911 events as described by our government, you or your corporate masters ??? How about it Thommy ?? I'll bet you do not want to play, you remind of a preacher, all charm with no charisma.. Just thought I'd ask while I was here, but I think some of us already know the answers... Love potion number nine

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Comments

He meant WITH the drug not ON the drug. Minut difference in text, huge difference in action. This seems to be a personal attack to me.

tedkelly's picture
tedkelly
Quote tedkelly:

He meant WITH the drug not ON the drug. Minut difference in text, huge difference in action. This seems to be a personal attack to me.

Perhaps, fair enough, I see validity to your statements. Will you feel better if I include Fat Head ED and War mongering Tokyo “Randy nasty Rhodes”, “Air Headed Americans like Stephanie Miller., in with the general query ?? … Perhaps we could use “Reverse Speech” techniques on the titillating little critters …

I'll tell you what, give me a few moments and I'll cover the entire range of “progressive ideas”, including those who hold silver plated Sippy Cups- do not forget, you asked.....clarity … Have you ever heard the phrase Do not Feed the Animals, they do well enough alone..... Just saying.

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

(Awhile and a few moments later)

OK, the original idea came from the blog as noted above, I believe the user (responder in thread) was praising Thommy's fitness of character . I suppose an effort to hang integrity on a shoestring. I used an exact quote and put my own perspective on that. You probably noticed a spirit of questioning in some of the assumptions the original poster had tried to inject. Paraphrasing the first idea wouldn't Thommy be great with a truth or lie detector (your choice- perspective) I thought for a moment and yes there are somethings I would like to know for a fact. I think the general trend of questions and the reasons behind them are obvious to anyone whom really has spent anytime studying the problems that face this nation, like who is really in charge.

Now this might seem like a personnel attack, is it a personnel attack when you do the same thing to some one else, say like Bill O-lielee, Shawn Pannity, Pus Limbaugh, or any of the hundreds of chowder head leaders on the red team, I think not. So in Big Jeri's Living Room (II), we only praise and never question , oh how very very progressive of you, sorry we can not all walk on water like your little “SCL”Sippy Cup League ..

You see it is not a personnel attack, because these people are the leaders of the team. Who is the big gun on the blue team, oops, isn't that by self proclamation your hero, not mine, little Thommy toughy Hartmann. So the leaders on the red are available to comment on, while the leaders of the blue should not experience the same type of questioning. The leadership of the red team should take responsibility for their stewardship and influence while the leaders of the blue team should enjoy the cloistering of the group .

Now perhaps you would feel better if I just picked on the whole group in general, this would be like when you pick on the other team in general, except when some one questions your team it is not fair. This prominent character framing is also a very progressive trait or expected tendency, from a group that ignores hypocrisy while raising self delusion to an art form, it's like hubris on steroids in the blue Kool-aid bowl.

Let's examine one common progressive agenda, global warming, ask any progressive and they will tell you man for man, the debate is finished there is no question, the science is irrefutable. Sorry but that is because of leadership like Terrible Thommy's blue kool-aid pimping adventures. There are plenty of questions, your team is just to stupid to hear or understand them, you claim just like the red team, it's over no talking, everyone must make sure Gore and his ilk make more money, to make up for the poor investment in Goldman Sacs and Citibanks funny papers.... Right now for the blue team it is “Drill baby Drill, more nuclear energy Dreams with Nightmare problems to come , burning coal turns clean when magically run through the new Gore carbon cleaner fund, now with extra sparkles and minty fresh taste. Soon the entire blue team will be taking singing lessons from Mc Insane, bomb,bomb,bomb, boom-boom Iran Bomb,Bomb,Bomb, bomb-bomb Iran

Please do not Google NASA solar system heating – or you might have to pull out another box of adult diaper denials.... Yep no debate, except they cannot agree if it is warming or cooling , either way we have to make sure some a-holes who have been stealing from this country for years, should get some extra special help loading their fat stacks of cash... This is all because the science is unquestionable, unless you actually know something about science, which in this case, it is the science of making money on someone else's empathy and skin..

Strangely enough while you're arguing about very very questionable science, you have science, so basic, so obvious, that a twelve year old could understand that the government lie about 911 wouldn't work in a bad movie plot, and it is sold by your leaders as acceptable. Now in fairness, Tough Thommy has almost actually had a small question about the event, he can not quite put his finger on it. But he thinks there might be a point, perhaps after we finish bombing the entire middle east back into the stone age, that we might want to “look” into the story. Seriously, I think this is just so Thommy can hoc another conspiracy book, on something everyone already knows is a lie. Didn't Thommy write or help write some works on the JFK assassination, let me guess he thought there might be some unanswered questions there also ??

As far as I'm concerned every progressive leader, ED, Thommy, Rotten Randi, Ms. Miller and every Radio double talking bozo, that knows there is nothing but lies continuing from this government, is guilty of conspiracy to murder after the fact, in such that they actively participated in a known lie and propaganda effort, in order to benefit financially....

So if you think I treat all the progressives like they are some kind of huge group of jack holes, you are correct, in my mind they are even more worthless than the brain dead toilet floaters of the right. It is not a “personnel thing” I would feel this way no matter whom the leaders of the party were , just like the right, you should all be condemned to ride the short yellow bus through hell for an eternity.

Yes I mean it, as far as I'm concerned most of you are all guilty of crimes against humanity , either by your complicit and compliant stupidity (useful idiots), or you just plain lack of any type of principle, to the point that you simply can not longer think for yourselves..... So in my mind if Thommy, is who you're turning to,too do your thinking, I'm just going to be on the sidelines trying to help ,1 plus 1 is two, 2 plus 2 is four, 4 plus 4 is eight... Sooner or later we'll get Thommy up to speed, so he might be able to understand simple science facts, and hopefully he will share them with you in 2039.

TITOR RIGHT's picture
TITOR RIGHT

Should Mega Tornado Cities and Homeowners Send Their Bills to the Fossil Fuel Industry?

Thom plus logo Climate change is making the weather more severe. From arctic cyclone bombs bringing freezing damage to the country, to severe thunderstorms destroying homes and communities, this is all being made worse by climate change.