this forum need a ¨recent topics¨ link

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

3 posts / 0 new

This forum needs a ¨recent topics¨ link near the top of the page. That would make it much more easy to use. When ever I go to a forum, I also press on that link first to see the latest activity. This site doesn´t have one, instead you have to read a specific topic and then ¨recent topics¨ appears in a side bar...

Tom of Helatrobus's picture
Tom of Helatrobus

Comments

If you come in through the Community Tab. There is the last 10 active topics. Covers all forums.

Morris. R's picture
Morris. R

as I understand it, they're still looking for a moderator for this board, someone who will also tighten up the site, and make such improvements. It hasnt been done since they installed new software over a year ago. need a volunteer.

harry ashburn

The Kavanaugh Scandal Goes Beyond Sex & Must Be Investigated

Thom plus logo While all the attention on the possibility of impeaching justice beer bong Kavanaugh is focused on his alleged sexual behavior, the real scandal is that the Republicans refused to release years of paperwork on his participation, when he was inside the Bush administration, with regard to torture and other war crimes.