Titles of Nobiltity in the US

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

Hi, I am new to this site. I wonder if the following topic has been entertained: It seems that CEO's and even corporations in the US have special privileges in our country - at the expense of the rest of the people (viz http://www.answers.com/topic/titles-of-nobility). Could such titles and the privileges our government gives them (personhood as well as financial give-aways) be unconstitutional?

Funny that the Tea people are so worried about the shorthand titles of "Czar" when CEOs and corporations are the real such thing.

gammamcc's picture
gammamcc

Comments

Interesting concept, similar to "a rose by any other name..etc" if that's an appropriate analogy.

On the topic of Christine O'Donnell's comments about the "Czar" title, I don't know if she's insane or just plain stupid. It's being used as a slang term, not an actual term of nobility. These people have actual government positions and titles. Not to mention the use of "Czar" in US politics began BEFORE Obama.

RyanClark's picture
RyanClark

Prison for Miscarriages?

Thom plus logo Mike Pence's and the GOP's war on women took a sinister turn this week when Planned Parenthood was forced to abandon Title X funding; they can no longer get payment for serving low income women for cancer screenings and STD treatments.