Name of author/book on our current educational system who was on Thom's show recently??

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

2 posts / 0 new

Either last week or the week previously there was a woman author speaking to Thom about her book on the current state of the US educational system, specifically how recent policies i.e. "No Child Left Behind" have impacted learning in our schools. If anyone out there was clever enough to write down either her name or the name of her book, or even better, both, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would post it here. I meant to do it, but got distracted and forgot to.

bluangel's picture
bluangel

Comments

Bluangel, you probably mean NYU education historian/Professor of Education, Dr. Diane Ravitch. http://www.dianeravitch.com

SueN's picture
SueN

Can the Presidency Regain Its Integrity After Trump?

Thom plus logo Even those of us old enough to remember have probably forgotten that in the spring of 1979 the Attorney General of the United States appointed a special prosecutor to look into his own president's ownership of his peanut warehouse, to make sure that he wasn't, in any way, making money from his presidency.