The Hidden History of Guns and the 2nd Amendment Book Tour Is Coming...

Thursday, June 6: NEW YORK, NY 7:30pm

Monday, June 10: WASHINGTON, DC 6:30pm

Wednesday, June 12: PORTLAND, OR 7:30pm

Sunday, June 23: SEATTLE, WA 7:30pm

Location: Town Hall, 1119 8th Ave, Seattle (West Entrance) w/Elliott Bay Book Company

Tuesday, June 25: SAN FRANCISCO, CA 7:00pm

Location: First Church, 2345 Channing Way, Berkeley w/The Booksmith

Friday, June 28: CHICAGO, IL 7:00pm

Location: Frugal Muse, 7511 Lemont Rd. #146 (Chestnut Court Shopping Center), Darien

Saturday, June 29: MINNEAPOLIS, MN 7:00pm

Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button

Ride for Renewables - 100% renewable energy by 2020

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

4 posts / 0 new

Hi Thom,

I love your show and wanted to bring to your attention someone who is inspiring to me and I would love it if you could give a plug for him. His name is Tom Weis and he has been pedaling a "rocket trike" from Boulder, CO to Washington DC to promote 100% renewable energy by 2020. His blog is a true slice of Main Street America devoid of shopping malls and chain stores. He just arrived in Washington DC and is hoping to meet with the president and press about his mission ( http://www.rideforrenewables.com ) and belief that we as Americans can achieve this goal of 100% renewable energy by 2020 and revitalize American manufacturing and create countless jobs in the process. Thanks for your consideration as Tom's story is so inspiring that I get goose bumps reading his blog ( http://www.rideforrenewables.com/blog/ ) and hearing from Americans across the country that want to move forward and make this country great again. You can add your name to Tom's petition for 100% renewable energy by 2020 here: http://bit.ly/9jw3PY 

Thanks for your consideration,

Stephen Herrington

GreenMarketCO's picture
GreenMarketCO

Comments

Tom Weis is the man!! Yet another under-reported and ignored story by the mainstream media. Please mention Tom's Ride for Renewables campaign for 100% renewable energy by 2020 and give him some airtime! He pedaled all the way from Colorado to DC....give the guy some props!!!

shineonme66's picture
shineonme66

Stephen,

I came across your comment searching the web today and wanted to take a moment to very belatedly thank you for sending that to Thom. It was truly heartwarming to read you words. As you may or may not know, Thom did interview me after my arrival in DC and I really enjoyed it. As fate would have it, he also interviewed me on Tuesday to talk about the flood disaster here in Boulder.

Thanks for your wonderful support!!

Tom

Tom Weis

This is a very belated response to your awesome note, shineonme66. You'll be happy to know that Thom did give me some airtime after my arrival in DC and I thought it was a great show. The title "talkshow host" does not begin to describe the brilliant and soulful Thom Hartmann.

I appreciate you going to bat for me!

Tom

Tom Weis

The GOP Is on the Road to Mass Lockups for Women Who Have Miscarriages

Thom plus logo The Republican Party's attack on women's reproductive rights has put the nation on a terrifying path

The GOP's Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice is on its way.