Jared Lee Loughner's YouTube Suicide Note Transcribed

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

5 posts / 0 new

I've transcribed the slideshow Loughner posted on Youtube, capturing as accurately as possible every word, even those misspelled. It is posted in white text over black by user Classitup10. The background music is listed as Nectarphonic - The Little Ease. I'm sending this to you to help preserve it. It could be useful, especially as I expect YouTube will pull the video. Each asterisk represents a new slide.

My Final Thoughts: Jared Lee Loughner

The population of dreamers in the United States of America is less than 5%

If 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618 is the year in B.C.E. then the previous year of 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618 is 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,619 B.C.E.

987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618 is the year in B.C.E.

Therefore, the previous year of 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618 B.C.E. is 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,619 B.C.E.

If B.C.E. years are unable to start then A.D.E. years are unable to begin.

B.C.E. years are unable to start.

Thus, A.D.E. years are unable to begin.

If A.D.E. is endless in years then the years in A.D.E. don't cease.

A.D.E. is endless in year.

Therefore, the years in A.D.E. don't cease.

If I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation then the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronounciation that's replacing an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation.

Thus, the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronounciation that's replacing an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

Every human who's mentally capable is always able to be treasurer of their new currency.

If you create one new currency then you're able to create a second new currency.

If you're able to create a second new currency then you're able to create a third new currency.

You create one new currency.

Thus, you're able to create a third new currency.

You're a treasurer for a new currency, listener?

You create and distribute you're new currency, listener?

You don't allow the government to control your grammer structure, listener?

If you create one new language then you're able to create a second new language.

If you create a second new language then you're able to create a third new language.

You create one new language.

Thus, you're able to create a third new language.

All humans are in need of sleep

Jared Loughner is human

Hence, Jared Loughner is in need of sleep

Sleepwalking

If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I define sleepwalking.

Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock.

All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.

Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment.

Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep.

Terrorist

If I define terrorist then a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

I define terrorist.

Thus, a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.
You call me a terrorist.
Thus, the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

Every United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

Jared Loughner is a United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix.

Therefore Jared Loughner is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

I didn't write a belief on my Army application, and the recruiter wrote on the application: None.

The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution.

You don't have to accept the federalist laws.

Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constitution to apprehend all of the treasonous laws.

You're literate, listener?

If the property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution then the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

The property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution.

Thus, the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.

No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!

No! I won't trust in God!

What's government if words don't have meaning?

Fellixe's picture
Fellixe

Comments

Somewhat informative.. but a waste of time to pay him much attention. He should be kept in solitary confinement, so he doesn't kill again on a delusional whim. And everyone left, right, and center should openly denounce this behavior.

I wonder if his motive will be revealed.. probably something else incoherent.

Can someone like this be rehabilitated or has society and personal judgment already failed him?

It's strange how he shares some of my favorite books, but I took a message of non-violence and equality from them. Siddhartha for example, which details the life of the Buddha, helped push me towards complete non-violence, including non-violence towards animals.. although I don't consider myself Buddhist.

I question if he actually read the book, or simply put it in his profile to help pull off his poser yuppie image. It seems like he was trying to think and question.. but was thinking and questioning within a delusional construct of his own creation purposely separated from reality for the purpose of sensationalism. That's my take anyway.

makuck's picture
makuck

I'd be interested in hearing what he has to say after he's been treated but anything that comes out of him until then is just mental illness talking, ravings of a mad-man.

owencoffin's picture
owencoffin

Was he insane? America will say, "NO," and they will kill him.

I think he was and is insane, does not deserve to be killed, but should be treated, if possible, and locked up for the safety of society.

What America lacks, plain and simple, is compassion.

dhavid

Well, I'm not a Psychologist, and even though I'm a gun collector and a lifelong NRA member I don't think anyone like Mr. Loughner should have been sold a handgun, or even anything sharp...

Randy95023's picture
Randy95023

The Supreme Court Broke Politics - How Do We Now Reform the Supreme Court?

Thom plus logo We complain about the state of American politics; about a mentally ill billionaire in the White House and a Republican Party crawling with hustlers and conmen, and a few in the Democratic Party as well. The complaints are legitimate, but most people don't realize why the situation is as bad as it is.