MMR and autism

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

3 posts / 0 new

despite the continued barrage of propaganda by the pharmaceutical industry and the medical establishment about mmr vaccine and autism, i still suspect there's a connection. here's an article from the London Daily Mail (one step above the National Inquirer). http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-388051/Scientists-fear-MMR-link-autism.html

harry ashburn

Comments

I am still on the fence with the mmr stuff. I suspect there may still be something to the vaccines but the original research may have been faulty.

psalongo's picture
psalongo

I acknowledge that there may be a problem with the current vaccines, but with future vaccines I am willing to take the risk and use the vaccine for myself and my future children. These vaccines must be fixed in a way where people can refuse to use them if they do not want them, while those who do not mind the risk can do so with out any coercive interference.

micahjr34

Part 1 - Is Economic Disaster About to Hit & Are You Prepared?

Thom plus logo Right now the United States and the world are facing four massive trends that, in combination, we haven't faced since the 1920s. We are seeing the rise of a new and brutal form of governance with extraordinary industrial capacity and power in China, much as Nazi Germany rose in Europe.