Prayer for Jared Loughner and his family

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

5 posts / 0 new

Jared Loughner's family has been on my heart since the events in Tucson last week. I hope they are cared for - getting meals, rides, and support - from those in the community. I cannot imagine the pain they must all be suffering. If a child or a sibling of mine had done something like this, I would be crippled for life. A priest friend of mine wrote this at my request that we pray for Jared and his family. Please share in private or with friends.

May the souls of those who died rest in peace; may the wounded recover; may all the families affected in any way be led into deeper relationship with the Holy One; may Jared get the care he needs; and may our country recognize it's own woundedness in all of this and take whatever steps are needed for healing and wholeness.

kayakgirl's picture
kayakgirl

Comments

I'm not one to pray, but, in this case I have to say, Amen. That's quite moving.

Zenzoe

I'm not much of a pray-er myself. Jared's family shouldn't be picked on, but Jared, he killed a judge. He should have the full force of the law thrown at him. That's my opinion.

Bill Frank's picture
Bill Frank

He killed a child and several others as well. Loughner is a demon. Pray for his family. But pray for the families of his victims as well. They did nothing to deserve this. As far as Jared goes, I pray that he seeks forgivness, then I pray for justice.

rigel1's picture
rigel1

Dr. Michael Beckwith speaks the truth about the spirituality of the #Occupy movement at #Occupy LA on 11/27/11. - See more at: http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2011/12/rev-dr-michael-beckwith-speaks-truth-about-spirituality-occupy-movement#sthash.DqfMsCO0.dpuf

aaa

john5566's picture
john5566