Ancient Sunlight: a folk song

On July 23, 2016, we discontinued our forums. We ask our members to please join us in our new community site, The Hartmann Report. Please note that you will have to register a new account on The Hartmann Report.

3 posts / 0 new

Hi,

As part of a Song-a-week video project I'm working on, I recently posted to You Tube a folk song I wrote and performed. The name of the tune is (here's a surprise): "Ancient Sunlight". It was inspired by some of the ideas in Hartmann's book, and so I thought it might be of interest to this forum. I would be very happy to hear any comments viewers of the video might have (well, comments on the song at least. We can leave off those w.r.t. what the singer looks like, and probably the quality of his singing might escape commentary ).

Here's the youtube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3FxtsSric

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chuck Puckett
"I don't want to steal the show. I only want to borrow it for a while."
www.puckettpublishing.com
www.chuckpuckettsongaweek.com

chuckpuckett's picture
chuckpuckett

Comments

Thanks!

Retired Monk - "Ideology is a disease"

polycarp2

Very very nice! Kinda Barry McGuire-ish! Love it, you and your guitar must be very popular and have a lot of fun! thanks for sharing!

Kanza Beth's picture
Kanza Beth

Did Trump Commit Treason?

Thom plus logo News reports increasingly are suggesting that Donald Trump has committed treason in making a promise to a foreign leader. The question is, who is the foreign leader and what was the promise?